Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2009, 10:52   #1366
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Spotted this PB registered Toyota parked at a petrol pump near my house ( sorry for the bad quality pictures ).

It looked like the owner had left it there for making some modifications to it. Imagine modifying such car.
can you get more details of the car behind it ? is it for sale ? some nice pics of both those cars would be appreciated. thanks
Old 20th May 2009, 11:00   #1367
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted this PB registered Toyota parked at a petrol pump near my house ( sorry for the bad quality pictures ).

It looked like the owner had left it there for making some modifications to it. Imagine modifying such car.

Which petrol pump is this ? at Rajendra Place ?
Old 20th May 2009, 13:52   #1368
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Here are few Limos spotted by me in Delhi.

Most of the cars are with PB ( Punjab ) registrations.
With regards to the PB plates. I read something about a thriving limo building shop in Jalandhar (I think) in the Tribune a while back. Apparently these tacky Limos are a big hit with NRI's coming back to get married.
Old 20th May 2009, 16:57   #1369
Senior - BHPian

The car behind it was a Merc which has been up for sale for ages now. I've been seeing that car parked there since almost 1.5 years. The car has a big FFE and nice alloys with low profile tyres. I've seen it moving a couple of times and trust me it looks awesome.

I can get the details of the price etc over the weekend

Its Bhasin petrol pump near New rajendra nagar , i think it falls under Patel nagar area.

Rajendra place petrol pump doesnt have any imported cars parked , atleast i've never seen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
With regards to the PB plates. I read something about a thriving limo building shop in Jalandhar (I think) in the Tribune a while back. Apparently these tacky Limos are a big hit with NRI's coming back to get married.
You are absolutely tight an dthats not only in Punjab , theres onle limo builder in Delhi also in Inder puri who makes Tacky limos for renting them out. Please see this thread a couple of pages back , i've posted lots of pictures of those tacky limos and most of them with PB numbers

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th May 2009 at 23:59. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of making back-to-back posts within 20minutes of each other.
Old 20th May 2009, 19:49   #1370
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
Ya i've been hearing a lot about jalandhar recently. One of my relatives just got a ford endeavor bulletproofed from there.

Also theres a kind of "limo market" near naraina. Cant remember the name. I think the picture of the golden limo is from there.
Old 20th May 2009, 21:16   #1371
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
Ya i've been hearing a lot about jalandhar recently. One of my relatives just got a ford endeavor bulletproofed from there.

Also theres a kind of "limo market" near naraina. Cant remember the name. I think the picture of the golden limo is from there.
You're Right V10 that place is called Inder Puri and the golden limo was parked there when i took the pictures , also to tell you that i've seen over 10 limos over last 2 years parked at that place.

That guy is known for modifying cars , i've seen Hummers parked there for modifications.
Old 21st May 2009, 01:25   #1372
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post

INDERPURI is the name for that place near narayna.

and jalundher has been a market for bulletproofing your vehicles for long time now. my friend used to work for one of such manufacturers
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:42   #1373
Senior - BHPian

Is there a Red Dodge Viper in Noida ?
Old 22nd May 2009, 22:23   #1374
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Here are few more pictures of the Toyota that i pasted few days back. As pointed out by Few BHPians that this was the car used in Fast and the Furious.

I took these pictures few hours back when i went to refuel my car , the car was on the jacks and to my surprise the brake drums were painted yellow ( yuck ).

Looks like he's going for new wheels. I'll post the pictures if i get to see new wheels on this babe.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-220520092218.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-220520092219.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-220520092220.jpg  

Old 22nd May 2009, 23:03   #1375
Senior - BHPian

Supra doesn't come with drum brakes.Those seem to be only the rear wheel hubs.I think owner's plonking for bigger discs on this one.Fine car.
Old 22nd May 2009, 23:40   #1376
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Is there a Red Dodge Viper in Noida ?
I've heard rumours about it. "IF" its for real then no one has seen it ... yet.
Old 24th May 2009, 06:56   #1377

That Supra deserves better treatment than this.
Old 24th May 2009, 21:10   #1378

I don't know about the owner, but I wouldn't leave as supra just chilling at a gas station like that.
Old 25th May 2009, 10:18   #1379
BHPian

Spotted in Select Citywalk Mall

Spotted this very bling Hummer in Select Citywalk yesterday!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-hum.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-hum1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-hum2.jpg  

Old 25th May 2009, 10:31   #1380
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSlow View Post
Spotted this very bling Hummer in Select Citywalk yesterday!
What's so bling? The only bling on that car IMO are the alloys (which look nice btw)

Most Viewed