Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2009, 21:23   #1471
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Got this pic from a friend.....

Attachment 146877

I agree.
Looks like a Skoda well altered to me. Where can this car be seen?
Old 11th June 2009, 21:56   #1472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
what colour mr2 you saw?
Was a greyish coloured MR2....

Yesterday spotted a R8 driven crazily amidst heavy traffic on expressway in gurgaon....

Last edited by agspins : 11th June 2009 at 21:58.
Old 12th June 2009, 01:39   #1473
BHPian

:Dclap:

Man....ive been drooling over these amazing cars in Delhi for last 10 pages or so, and when the drooling gets over, the only question that comes up in my mind is what jobs on earth these guys do to buy, maintain and run such mean beasts.

The part that hurts the most is when your dream car is a Ferrari, and you read someone has already bought it, used it, and sold it for 50 lakh depriciation. ah, i just skipped a heartbeat!!
Old 12th June 2009, 11:03   #1474
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile View Post
Really? Well no wonder a certain 911 owner stooped to steal his car from their workshop without clearing his dues for the work done. What's funny is the dues have still not been cleared. Maybe they have become over priced since that incident to cover such losses.
Unless you are part off the workshop or had something to do with the car orsomething then too the forum is not meant for personal fueds and attacks. Lets leave it for the owner of the car and the workshop to deal with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
and what was paid to them is all that is due... we can let the court decide that if the need be. Maybe they will say you're right.
Liv2drv i think you have given more than the explaination needed on the forum and like you said let the court decide or if you do have a settlement with the worshop. Lets not make this a battle ground brother.

I hope both of you understand. Thank you.
Old 12th June 2009, 12:36   #1475
BHPian

i agree... just clearing what was being said in regards to a 'certain 911 driver'. end of topic.
Old 12th June 2009, 12:42   #1476
BHPian

liv2drv, When is your Porsche coming to Goa?
Old 12th June 2009, 15:00   #1477

Quote:
Very clever... Only problem is you can't 'steal' your own car. You can only take it back!! and what was paid to them is all that is due... we can let the court decide that if the need be. Maybe they will say you're right. Especially considering the car has been pictured on Pusa rd at 12am with the owner of P motors son behind the wheel. I must say very professional!
The funny thing is that i got a very serious answer from Mr. Patel when i asked about this.
'Yes we were test driving it.'

I can go on with my points.
but the fact is that they destroyed my car. The paint had scratches in it. the interior went from vanilla to black. My tires were ripped to shreds. and then i was handed an over inflated bill(50% higher then the estimate). Since, My car has been re-painted, one rim has been changed.Two tires, new leather ordered from Porsche. All this was the result from P motors.
Quote:
Very clever... Only problem is you can't 'steal' your own car. You can only take it back!! and what was paid to them is all that is due... we can let the court decide that if the need be. Maybe they will say you're right. Especially considering the car has been pictured on Pusa rd at 12am with the owner of P motors son behind the wheel. I must say very professional!
The funny thing is that i got a very serious answer from Mr. Patel when i asked about this.
'Yes we were test driving it.'

I can go on with my points.
but the fact is that they destroyed my car. The paint had scratches in it. the interior went from vanilla to black. My tires were ripped to shreds. and then i was handed an over inflated bill(50% higher then the estimate). Since, My car has been re-painted, one rim has been changed.Two tires, new leather ordered from Porsche. All this was the result from P motors.
Dear Sahir,

Please note that it is not my habit to discuss work related issues on a public forum but having read your comments I had no option but to reply to your allegations. Patel Auto Services Pvt. Ltd(not Patel Motors) is a family owned venture in the automobile business for the past thirty years and our reputation is known not only in Delhi but all over India - we do not need to justify it.

Your car was towed to our workshop with automatic transmission issues and a jobcard was made at the time where the vehicle condition was noted in detail. Your wheels and tires were already damaged at that time. All work required on your car was informed to you in advance after which the jobs were carried out.

The car was only test driven during the day. Since you have mentioned the car was "pictured" being driven at "12am" please do furnish us with said proof.

Lastly your interior had been thoroughly cleaned and the damage to the interior, exterior or your wheels you talk about was never mentioned to us when you inspected the car at our workshop before you went on the test drive - something any customer would notice before taking his or her car back.

"Taking back" ones car is not done by driving off on the test drive of the vehicle without clearance of all pending dues for work done by a workshop.

I do not appreciate being slandered without any proof on a public forum and it is not my intention to wash any sort of laundry in this nature however when a member of this forum chooses to do so it is only right that I am allowed to refute such claims - please note that I have documentary proof as support which I would be happy to furnish. Unless you have the same, you should refrain from slandering any reputed business on any public forum.

Mukul Patel
GM - Patel Auto Services Pvt. Ltd.
Old 12th June 2009, 15:55   #1478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukul View Post
Dear Sahir,

Please note that it is not my habit to discuss work related issues on a public forum but having read your comments I had no option but to reply to your allegations. Patel Auto Services Pvt. Ltd(not Patel Motors) is a family owned venture in the automobile business for the past thirty years and our reputation is known not only in Delhi but all over India - we do not need to justify it.

Your car was towed to our workshop with automatic transmission issues and a jobcard was made at the time where the vehicle condition was noted in detail. Your wheels and tires were already damaged at that time. All work required on your car was informed to you in advance after which the jobs were carried out.

The car was only test driven during the day. Since you have mentioned the car was "pictured" being driven at "12am" please do furnish us with said proof.

Lastly your interior had been thoroughly cleaned and the damage to the interior, exterior or your wheels you talk about was never mentioned to us when you inspected the car at our workshop before you went on the test drive - something any customer would notice before taking his or her car back.

"Taking back" ones car is not done by driving off on the test drive of the vehicle without clearance of all pending dues for work done by a workshop.

I do not appreciate being slandered without any proof on a public forum and it is not my intention to wash any sort of laundry in this nature however when a member of this forum chooses to do so it is only right that I am allowed to refute such claims - please note that I have documentary proof as support which I would be happy to furnish. Unless you have the same, you should refrain from slandering any reputed business on any public forum.

Mukul Patel
GM - Patel Auto Services Pvt. Ltd.
a very diplomatically worded response mister mukul. You are entitled for your part of the story.

Ecks ,autophile and Mr mukul, request you not to proceed further with allegations and counter allegations and disreputing someones buisness in public forums. If you still like to discuss this furtherthen kindly take it offline and keep the thread focused on what it is meant to discuss. I am not a mod but we dont want yet another thread starting a personal war and mud slinging. Hope you understand brother.
Old 12th June 2009, 16:07   #1479
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Ecks ,autophile and Mr mukul, request you not to proceed further with allegations and counter allegations and disreputing someones buisness in public forums. If you still like to discuss this furtherthen kindly take it offline and keep the thread focused on what it is meant to discuss. I am not a mod but we dont want yet another thread starting a personal war and mud slinging. Hope you understand brother.
Correct.

One question though, is ecks and liv2drv same person ? or this is a typo !
Old 12th June 2009, 16:10   #1480
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Huh ? A Skoda ?????

My friend spotted the car in Alaknanda.
Old 12th June 2009, 16:31   #1481
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Correct.

One question though, is ecks and liv2drv same person ? or this is a typo !
Its liv2drv not ecks. This looks like another "skodacorporate" issue. I guess all these dealer have their eyes on T-BHP!
Old 12th June 2009, 17:34   #1482
BHPian

I think we should leave all discussions outside the forum. Although, just a comment I would like to make is that people who choose to own such cars in India should also learn to take them to their respective dealerships. I.e. Dont buy a brand that does not have official serviving in India IMO.

It is often said that the customer is always right, but there are a lot of people who buy flashy cars to show off at parties and weddings, little do they know anything about them or their maintenance.

Without pointing fingers at anyone, I suggest that this topic be left to the individuals concerned, and let each be to their own.

Last edited by ajmat : 12th June 2009 at 17:44. Reason: You might trigger a war hence edited Delhi out!
Old 12th June 2009, 17:59   #1483
BHPian

@akzz

that was pretty straight-forward and unthoughtful of you to put it this way.

anyways i do agree that the discussion should end here itself. we do not know the entire story of both the sides, so we should not comment about anything. and more so this is not the thread for mud splashing.

this thread is for super cars and exotics in delhi's pictures.... so delhites....let the show begin!

peace
Old 12th June 2009, 18:42   #1484
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
yup, looks like a skoda to me too.

@racingmachine: i too wonder when i spot one
Old 12th June 2009, 19:30   #1485
BHPian

I remember a red skoda in b'lore with the bmw grille, and headlight surrounds (like those on the older 3 series). Why ?...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks