Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2007, 07:18   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
i know a friend who had the 999 ducati and it is very uncomfortable to ride rensx. the indian chief is gonna be a tough job finding. why dont you get the normal one from the factory and customise it. there is a wait of two months for the normal chief.
You friend had the 999 in Delhi or in Bombay??

I know it will be tough and it is "BLOODY" expensive - sells for around $30 to $35k in the US - lets see - "maybe" I get lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The ML in snow & the NSX with the bikes look real nice Faisal! And say, is that Sammy's X5 4.6is with his GT?
Yes, it is.

Well if you ask RedNsx real nicely, I'm sure he'll help you see the car Speedy!
Anytime - shoot me an email and I will take you for a spin

Been good man, thanks for asking! And why don't you consider rebadging the SL? She's a '79 isn't she?
Yes, it is - as I said earlier - it has been like this since I bought it 1 years back - have kept it that way.

Quote:
ishan if you put in a request maybe rednsx would conssider showing me the gt40 replica . by the way found a few more car on the way to the place today. going back to get pictures.
You can see or even come for a test drive in what is mine - to take youn to see some one else's car is something I am not comfortable with - although when and if you come to see me , I will try to call him up and if he is free , will swing by his place.

Last edited by ajmat : 14th August 2007 at 07:35.
Old 14th August 2007, 12:14   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednsx3 View Post
You friend had the 999 in Delhi or in Bombay??

I know it will be tough and it is "BLOODY" expensive - sells for around $30 to $35k in the US - lets see - "maybe" I get lucky

Yes, it is - as I said earlier - it has been like this since I bought it 1 years back - have kept it that way.

You can see or even come for a test drive in what is mine - to take youn to see some one else's car is something I am not comfortable with - although when and if you come to see me , I will try to call him up and if he is free , will swing by his place.
my friend had the bike in bombay. red 999 same as yours. he had comfort issues with the bike and hardly rod it. got himself a harley vrod which he also sold for the same reason.

yeah was seeing a program some months back on the return of the indian cheif. the bikes are expensive and exclusive. they had the options of individual customisation. so basically if you have something in mind they would create for you. so i guess it would make the bike closer to reflecting your individual personality.

dont worry rednsx, i know the feeling. so only if you know the person really well then would like to see the car. dont want you going out of your way. we can have a look at your beuties.
Old 15th August 2007, 21:47   #48
BHPian

Cars And Bikes In Delhi - More Pics

Old 16th August 2007, 00:52   #49
Senior - BHPian

rednsx like the pictures of both the pajero's man. looks like you have been doing alot of off roading.
there was an add for the ducati monster for sale was it your bike that was advertised?
Old 16th August 2007, 01:08   #50
Senior - BHPian

Awesome pics rednsx3, Thanks for Sharing.
Old 16th August 2007, 07:22   #51
BHPian

Quote:
rednsx like the pictures of both the pajero's man. looks like you have been doing alot of off roading.
there was an add for the ducati monster for sale was it your bike that was advertised?
The offroading pic is from 2003. Enjoyed the Pajero to the max.
Isold the Monster to my friend last year in November - so, it cant be mine which was for sale.
Old 16th August 2007, 07:23   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
Awesome pics rednsx3, Thanks for Sharing.
Thanks for liking them.
Will post a 272kmph NSX run very soon
Old 16th August 2007, 13:17   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for liking them.
Will post a 272kmph NSX run very soon
the monster was advertised in delhi along with the 999 so i guess it could be your ex bikes.
i definately want to see the 272kmph run of your nsx. wow what a rush! did you manage the run in and around delhi?
Old 16th August 2007, 13:47   #54
BHPian

Quote:
the monster was advertised in delhi along with the 999 so i guess it could be your ex bikes.
i definately want to see the 272kmph run of your nsx. wow what a rush! did you manage the run in and around delhi?
Have done 255kmph run about a year back which I clicked on my cell phone and the RPM was around 6200 - still a long way to 8500rpm ..... pic as below
There is a 50km stretch around Delhi where one can try these speed runs - but early in the morning ...

StockNSX's the speed is limited to 280km/h (175mp/h), not due to drag, but due to TCS... what i mean is that with the TCS on, the speed cannot go more than 280km/h.

if you press the off button for the TCS, you have a green light that tells you that it is off, when you get to 280km/h, a yellow TCS light will appear and the speed continues to rise...

At a straight, you can pull well into 290km/h... and it takes some time to hit 300km/h .
It even pass the little 300 marks ... this on a straight very very long road.
Old 16th August 2007, 14:23   #55
Senior - BHPian

rednsx wow that is something the TCS does affect the speed to a large extent but it does not do the work of a ristrictor. it has no part to play in limiting the car speed to 280kmph. TCS is only for traction and has nothing to do with the limitation of top speed is what i'm trying to say.
Old 16th August 2007, 14:57   #56
BHPian

Quote:
rednsx wow that is something the TCS does affect the speed to a large extent but it does not do the work of a ristrictor. it has no part to play in limiting the car speed to 280kmph. TCS is only for traction and has nothing to do with the limitation of top speed is what i'm trying to say.
Hi,
I know what you mean - but with the NSX , the speed gets limited to 280 and you can go beyind 280kmph "ONLY" if you switch if off.
Old 16th August 2007, 21:27   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,
I know what you mean - but with the NSX , the speed gets limited to 280 and you can go beyind 280kmph "ONLY" if you switch if off.
did'nt know that the TCS works differently in the nsx. have to check it out.
Old 16th August 2007, 22:22   #58
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this White Q7 in noida...sorry for poor quality (ph cam)

Old 16th August 2007, 22:55   #59
BHPian

Quote:
did'nt know that the TCS works differently in the nsx. have to check it out.
The TCS works the same way in the NSX as it does in all cars - only in addition to the normal Traction control , the speed is limited to 280kmph - it is like a speed limiter as well.
Old 16th August 2007, 23:11   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The TCS works the same way in the NSX as it does in all cars - only in addition to the normal Traction control , the speed is limited to 280kmph - it is like a speed limiter as well.
yes rednsx i figured that out. what i meant to say was that i am going to study more on the net about the nsx TCS.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks