Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2009, 17:42   #736
BHPian

Yes. I have seen the black gtr and i have the photo on my phone. Just not used to posting photos on this site.. Its for sale
Old 17th May 2009, 21:11   #737
Senior - BHPian

I have only one pic of the Black GT-R , it was taken in Chennai (at the port)
will ask the person who gave me the pic if i can upload it.
Old 18th May 2009, 12:20   #738
BHPian

mlcarrera - any info on where the car is kept in Chennai?

manisha - picstures, dude
Old 18th May 2009, 13:57   #739
BHPian

Guys,

Last night, my friend and I spotted a badly damaged red porsche boxter being towed. This was opposite Malar hospital at Adyar. I think it was MH registered.

Anyone knows how the car was wrecked?? The person who crashed the car has managed to damage the front sides and rear! One of the wheels was broken as well.

Unfortunately we did'nt have a camera on us, so no pics.
Old 18th May 2009, 14:59   #740
BHPian

SIVA. I saw the car in adyar 3 months back.0 kms.Sounds amazing.

The boxter belongs to an owner of a tv channel in the south.Quiet an aggressive user. I would not park a car like that in the places i have seen before.Sad to see cars like that get hurt.
Old 19th May 2009, 08:14   #741
BHPian

friends i saw a white coloured lamborghini soft top yesterday in t nagar..could anyone give details?
Old 19th May 2009, 11:33   #742
Senior - BHPian

@Charan , must have seen a white Lamborghini Gallardo.
check previous posts, there is a pic of it
Old 19th May 2009, 13:20   #743
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by charan23 View Post
friends i saw a white coloured lamborghini soft top yesterday in t nagar..could anyone give details?
Oh that belongs to MY FRIEND!!
Old 19th May 2009, 20:13   #744
BHPian

Yup.Been in that for a drive with the top down. Amazing to hear the engine right behind your ears. Interiors have a lot of audi influence.But to have a convertable in chennai is not practical.Cos its summer all the time
Old 19th May 2009, 22:52   #745
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcarrera View Post
Yup.Been in that for a drive with the top down. Amazing to hear the engine right behind your ears. Interiors have a lot of audi influence.But to have a convertable in chennai is not practical.Cos its summer all the time
I doubt very much that the owner bought the convertible to enjoy the weather! And who thinks about practical while buying a 3 crore car? If you think like that, the mileage is not practical, the ground clearance is not practical, the power is not practical..........
Old 19th May 2009, 23:44   #746
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
I doubt very much that the owner bought the convertible to enjoy the weather! And who thinks about practical while buying a 3 crore car? If you think like that, the mileage is not practical, the ground clearance is not practical, the power is not practical..........

I agree with F450 here . Oh and you mean a 2.5 crore car .
Old 19th May 2009, 23:55   #747
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
I agree with F450 here . Oh and you mean a 2.5 crore car .
I think the new car (LP 560) costs around 3 on-road. But I wouldn't bet on it, especially against you!
Old 20th May 2009, 10:48   #748
BHPian

F450 i guess you dont understand where i am coming from.Just because one can spend 3 crs doest mean he still cant be practical.An f 430 and a galladro are almost the same price.But a lot of people i know say its practical to own a lambo cause it has service back up in india.In the similar sense. Chennai is always warm unlike delhi where you can enjoy a car with a top down a lot more.I am not that stupid to talk about mileage in a supercar as i own one too.But i dont brag about it.

Similarly coffee and tea estate owners who are located in the mountains own range rovers, hummers and cayennes.they can afford a super car but find it impractical if you understand where i am coming from.So its all relative buddy.So chill. i was giving my point of view
Old 20th May 2009, 11:31   #749
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcarrera View Post
F450 i guess you dont understand where i am coming from.Just because one can spend 3 crs doest mean he still cant be practical.An f 430 and a galladro are almost the same price.But a lot of people i know say its practical to own a lambo cause it has service back up in india.In the similar sense. Chennai is always warm unlike delhi where you can enjoy a car with a top down a lot more.I am not that stupid to talk about mileage in a supercar as i own one too.But i dont brag about it.

Similarly coffee and tea estate owners who are located in the mountains own range rovers, hummers and cayennes.they can afford a super car but find it impractical if you understand where i am coming from.So its all relative buddy.So chill. i was giving my point of view

. Very well said . One of the reasons that I bought the M3 and not trade the 997 for a 997 Turbo was that of practicality.
Old 20th May 2009, 12:14   #750
BHPian

There you go.M 3 is a practical one.Service of bmw is just amazing.MERC is taking everyone in this country for a royal spin.Their showroom especially in chennai is worse than a maruti 's showroom

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks