Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2008, 01:30   #61
BHPian

I am surprised he doesn't have any guards for such an expensive machine parked in public.
Old 28th June 2008, 11:41   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay6600 View Post
Spotted this beauty last week near besant nagar beach...

This is not Besant Nagar Beach. It's Marina Beach.
Old 28th June 2008, 12:26   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diwa View Post
This is not Besant Nagar Beach. It's Marina Beach.
Thank you-i was just gonna say the same thing-that is definitely Marina Beach.

Last edited by Wolffe : 28th June 2008 at 12:28. Reason: careless typing
Old 28th June 2008, 19:07   #64
BHPian

the car looks awsome,the owner must be really brave to leave the car alone unattended, but maybe if the owner waited a while he could have had the new LP560 lambo.
Old 29th June 2008, 00:11   #65
BHPian

The owner is a regular at the Marina beach... the same car was the centre of attraction at Ispahani Centre's car park today... ppl were snapping away on their mobile cams...
Old 29th June 2008, 00:47   #66
Senior - BHPian

Big Dady if you dont mind me asking is your friends white bently gt number plate three alphabet and single digit or a normal number plate bearing a single digit. i know one of the car owners well. i was with him the day the cars were air frieghted in. as far as i know there was no Lp which was brought in.
if the car was officially called by the showroom then i doubt your friend can cancel it as they are ordered after the interested person gives his choices and not to forget part or full payment. i shall confirm on this if you want.

also as far as my talks with the my friend goes there are only two supperlegarra's officially brought in one is in chennai and the other is in delhi and the delhi car i have seen personally. did not take pictures of the car. it is standing in the showroom if anyone wants to see it.
Old 29th June 2008, 00:50   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
also as far as my talks with the my friend goes there are only two supperlegarra's officially brought in one is in chennai and the other is in delhi and the delhi car i have seen personally. did not take pictures of the car. it is standing in the showroom if anyone wants to see it.
Come on now!! Dont dissapoint us bhai!! We expect some pictures by tomorrow. Also, I am not sure that you can order a car, get it shipped/flown, and then cancel it!! Lamborghini would kill you if you do that!!
Old 30th June 2008, 16:01   #68
BHPian

A small experience with a Lambo.

I was strolling along Ispahani Center, Saturday evening when I see a sizeable crowd ‘round a car-stepped into the plaza parking and what do I see – a spanking new Lambo Gallardo Superleggera (unregistered). Started drooling-pulled out my phone cam and started clicking away. The car was breathtaking-what made me want to kick myself was the guy who came with the car-ordinary looking and of course no knowledge of the car.

I walk upto him and say “Hey Nice Car-Lambo Gallardo” – he says not Gallardo it’s a Superleggera…I tried correcting him by saying that Superleggera in Italian means “Super Light”-but he refused to be corrected…I walked away and clicked more pics with his permission…The highlight was one jackass in the crowd asking what the mileage was-some Indians never change—I turned ‘round and said – This car can do 0-100 kph in 3.8 secs(snapping my fingers 4 times) and you want to know what mileage?Get a life man.

The guy opened the door and I had a good look inside-didn’t take a pic though. I wanted to ask him to start the car and rev it-somehow didn’t get the courage to do so.
Waited for an hour-he looked like he was in no hurry to leave-traffic was at its peak then. Later a blue BMW 730 LD pulls up and another ordinary looking guy in his early 20s jumped out, took the keys to the Lambo(from the other guy) and jumped in with ease-closed the door and started the car-the moment I was waiting for…the fuel pump gave a long whine and then all hell broke loose when the engine fired up—it was a deep throated roar or a rumble-it then settled down to a nice purr-it can’t be explained-I had goose bumps all over-driver shifted in to reverse, then first and then drove down the slope of the exit gate and into traffic-I went running behind the car to hear the exhaust when he took off-couldn’t because there was so much traffic ahead and he couldn’t open throttle.

Man that was a lucky chance with meeting a Lambo – the car costs 3+ crores in India. The driver said it’s bought by a Maruti Car Dealer’s owner-wonder which one. Anyways he’s one lucky dude. (Took 2 videos-one round the car—second with the car starting—guess I’m the lucky one as well!)
Attached Thumbnails
PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-door-open.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-emblem.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-engine1.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-front1.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-front2.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-front3.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-front4.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-front5.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-guy-circle-1st-driver.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-rear1.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-rear2.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-rear3.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-rear4.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-side1.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-side2.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-wheels1.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-wheels2.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-wheels4.jpg  

PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-wheelsrear.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by ajmat : 30th June 2008 at 16:15.
Old 7th July 2008, 01:26   #69
Senior - BHPian

Great pics Ajay6600 and Wolffe.
Old 7th July 2008, 09:41   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffe View Post
Man that was a lucky chance with meeting a Lambo – the car costs 3+ crores in India. The driver said it’s bought by a Maruti Car Dealer’s owner-wonder which one. Anyways he’s one lucky dude. (Took 2 videos-one round the car—second with the car starting—guess I’m the lucky one as well!)
Incorrect. It is around the 2.50 - 2. 65 mark.
Old 26th November 2008, 20:22   #71
BHPian

Chk out these links!

Buddies,

Chk out the link below...

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (chk = check, dat = that, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.

Last edited by Rehaan : 9th December 2008 at 13:10. Reason: Please see note in post. Also, 1st link did not work, please repost.
Old 17th April 2009, 03:21   #72
Team-BHP Support

Pictures taken by TBHP member "Terror"

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st August 2010 at 17:50.
Old 25th July 2010, 07:59   #73
BHPian

The Superleggera was being loaded into a tow truck just outside the Taj on N H Road Saturday morning... Got the picture from our security guard as the car was covered up by the time i reached...
Attached Thumbnails
PICS: 2 Lambo superleggeras spotted in Chennai! EDIT: 1 in Mumbai, going to Kolkata?-image0540.jpg  

Old 25th July 2010, 08:21   #74
Senior - BHPian

BTW the superleggera looks like its got no roof. Anyways is it going to Kolkata or did it develop a technical glitch ?

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st August 2010 at 18:02. Reason: Splitting post between 2 threads.
Old 25th July 2010, 08:26   #75
BHPian

I think its the 123 car and a technical glitch...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks