Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2010, 17:08   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akki_5 View Post
@Abhi Dude, can't you get similar mirrors for the 325i? They are very (!) attractive and stylish.
I am not into making my cars look like something they are not Akki, besides i am happy with the ones that come with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
You mean this one Speedy? Saw the same car sometime back on marine drive, Was stuck at a light behind him so clicked a picture.
Yes sir same car. I believe it would be the saturday i saw it and drove along with him from Air India blding upto the signal before the overhead bridge, before i left him behind in the 325i.

Last edited by Dippy : 14th April 2010 at 11:41. Reason: Removing discussion on reg no.
Old 11th April 2010, 18:05   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Yes sir same car. I believe it would be the saturday i saw it and drove along with him from Air India blding upto the signal before the overhead bridge, before i left him behind in the 325i.
Yeah? He was quite agressive actually pulled away from me, I was in the 530.

Last edited by Dippy : 14th April 2010 at 11:41. Reason: Removing discussion on reg no.
Old 12th April 2010, 06:49   #63
Senior - BHPian

Nice picture of the M3 . But isn't Mumbai also to hot for driving with the roof down ? Anyways love the fox red interiors also . Looks cool.
Old 12th April 2010, 11:39   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Nice picture of the M3 . But isn't Mumbai also to hot for driving with the roof down ? Anyways love the fox red interiors also . Looks cool.
Due to the Humidity the sun does not burn ur skin, you sweat but the wind running through you compensates for it. Its like riding a bike, the same feeling. You can always put the top up when it gets too hot to drive. Best of both worlds i would say .
Old 12th April 2010, 16:42   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Due to the Humidity the sun does not burn ur skin, you sweat but the wind running through you compensates for it. Its like riding a bike, the same feeling. You can always put the top up when it gets too hot to drive. Best of both worlds i would say .
Yeah convertibles are the best. The only hassel is it can get spoilt and then it becomes a pain, but if you have it serviced properly then its the ultimate. Also the M3 haas a hard top roof so its truly the best of both worlds. Just go get one now mr speedy! The m3 is 73 lakhs on road these days! I would love to too but for my budget is too little. after 3-4 years for sure!
Old 12th April 2010, 19:17   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
The m3 is 73 lakhs on road these days!!
73 Lakh must be the ex-showroom price. I think the on-road price will come upto around 85 Lakh.
Old 12th April 2010, 20:51   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
73 Lakh must be the ex-showroom price. I think the on-road price will come upto around 85 Lakh.
NO no on road! Check with Navnit at Andheri. Also the 5 series are going for 37 ON ROAD!
Old 12th April 2010, 23:31   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah convertibles are the best. The only hassel is it can get spoilt and then it becomes a pain, but if you have it serviced properly then its the ultimate. Also the M3 haas a hard top roof so its truly the best of both worlds. Just go get one now mr speedy! The m3 is 73 lakhs on road these days! I would love to too but for my budget is too little. after 3-4 years for sure!
I have seen SLK's that have come for the roof being stuck but this happens when you either open the roof without stopping or frequently opening and closing it like a sunroof. The roof joints and other mechanisms require the normal service time as the car, no special care is needed. No i wanted to get one at one point but now since i have the 325i i would not go in for a M3 (for now) as i do not like haveing two cars of the same category (not engine wise but same brand and sedans). Second hand ones go in the range of 45 - 55 lakhs. I have something better in mind .

Quote:
NO no on road! Check with Navnit at Andheri. Also the 5 series are going for 37 ON ROAD!
Anand is right it comes to around 80 odd lakhs on road. That would be the 520 and i guess showroom price. If indeed you are right of it being 37 lakhs on road then my 325i is more expensive than the 5 series.
Old 13th April 2010, 15:21   #69
BHPian

Quote:
I have seen SLK's that have come for the roof being stuck but this happens when you either open the roof without stopping or frequently opening and closing it like a sunroof. The roof joints and other mechanisms require the normal service time as the car, no special care is needed. No i wanted to get one at one point but now since i have the 325i i would not go in for a M3 (for now) as i do not like haveing two cars of the same category (not engine wise but same brand and sedans). Second hand ones go in the range of 45 - 55 lakhs. I have something better in mind .

Anand is right it comes to around 80 odd lakhs on road. That would be the 520 and i guess showroom price. If indeed you are right of it being 37 lakhs on road then my 325i is more expensive than the 5 series.
There was one white m3 coupe with Navnit and they said 73-74 on road. I am sure its 37 on road. Yes the 520, my dads friend just got his in monaco blue. They want to get rid of stock until the new 5 series comes. Is there a new m3 model coming out next year?

A friend in Chennai who has a blue m3 convertible E92 faced problems with his convertible roof within the 1st year itself. Anyway let us know what your thinking of in what budget

Also I came across a 325i 2007 in white for 18 lakhs during my search for a car under 20L. Depreciation is a lot on the 325s!

Last edited by YSooSeriouss : 13th April 2010 at 15:26.
Old 13th April 2010, 16:48   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There was one white m3 coupe with Navnit and they said 73-74 on road. I am sure its 37 on road. Yes the 520, my dads friend just got his in monaco blue. They want to get rid of stock until the new 5 series comes. Is there a new m3 model coming out next year?

A friend in Chennai who has a blue m3 convertible E92 faced problems with his convertible roof within the 1st year itself. Anyway let us know what your thinking of in what budget

Also I came across a 325i 2007 in white for 18 lakhs during my search for a car under 20L. Depreciation is a lot on the 325s!

That would have been one of their old stock that Navnit had and were giving discounts on them. There was 6 to 7 lakhs off on the M3's. The 520 is around 46 or 47 on road, i was offered it instead of my 325i saying the difference is just 4 or 5 lakhs and i get a bigger and a higher segment car. No there is no new M3 comming out next year.

Did he buy the Navnit Display blue car. If so then the roof was messed up as they would display it with half roof open. The same car was used in a song sequence in a movie too with Priyanka Chopra at the wheel and Herman Baweja besides her.

I dont count my chicken before they hatch and at that time what my budget is the car comes accordingly. Never plan as you generally end up dissappointed.

That 325i would be the previous design to mine and they do go cheap. The 325i is a enthusiasts car and not for the masses so the price drop is tremendeous, as normal people ask for the average and the 6 cylinders are not forgiving atall.
Old 13th April 2010, 23:06   #71
BHPian

Quote:
That would have been one of their old stock that Navnit had and were giving discounts on them. There was 6 to 7 lakhs off on the M3's. The 520 is around 46 or 47 on road, i was offered it instead of my 325i saying the difference is just 4 or 5 lakhs and i get a bigger and a higher segment car. No there is no new M3 comming out next year.

Did he buy the Navnit Display blue car. If so then the roof was messed up as they would display it with half roof open. The same car was used in a song sequence in a movie too with Priyanka Chopra at the wheel and Herman Baweja besides her.

I dont count my chicken before they hatch and at that time what my budget is the car comes accordingly. Never plan as you generally end up dissappointed.

That 325i would be the previous design to mine and they do go cheap. The 325i is a enthusiasts car and not for the masses so the price drop is tremendeous, as normal people ask for the average and the 6 cylinders are not forgiving atall.
No he bought his car in the beginning of 2008. When did you buy your 325? Im talking about the price of a 520 that it was just a week ago. The 325 costs 40+ On Road ?!
The blue m3 with PC and harman is an E46. They even show the front of the car in one shot and you can see the sidemirrors throughout the song. Its not an E93 for sure.
Old 13th April 2010, 23:42   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No he bought his car in the beginning of 2008. When did you buy your 325? Im talking about the price of a 520 that it was just a week ago. The 325 costs 40+ On Road ?!
The blue m3 with PC and harman is an E46. They even show the front of the car in one shot and you can see the sidemirrors throughout the song. Its not an E93 for sure.
Ok, but they were the first lots of the M3's brought in and were not sold, so the discounts on them. Then came the current M3 which had some add ons and sell at 80 plus on road. Do check if the price of 70 odd that you mention is showroom or on road price. I bought my car in October 2009. Yes the 520i is as much as the 325i brother. The 330i is more expensive.
As far as i know it is the Interlagos blue convertible E93, but then again i have not seen the movie only the promos. Just for your information there is no E46 blue M3 in Bombay and no owner is mad to paint a car and do the apholstry for one song. The rent for using the car would not cover the cost.
Old 13th April 2010, 23:53   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
As far as i know it is the Interlagos blue convertible E93, but then again i have not seen the movie only the promos.
Here is what ya guys were looking for
Attached Thumbnails
Bmw ///M3 E92-m3.jpg  

Old 14th April 2010, 00:04   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Thank you Robesh bhai. It indeed is a E46 M3 and it is not interlagos blue but Aqua blue and looks like my cousins car. I never knew he had blue seats, they always looked black to me. Maybe i am going colour blind. Will ask him.
Old 14th April 2010, 01:34   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Ok, but they were the first lots of the M3's brought in and were not sold, so the discounts on them. Then came the current M3 which had some add ons and sell at 80 plus on road. Do check if the price of 70 odd that you mention is showroom or on road price. I bought my car in October 2009. Yes the 520i is as much as the 325i brother. The 330i is more expensive.
As far as i know it is the Interlagos blue convertible E93, but then again i have not seen the movie only the promos. Just for your information there is no E46 blue M3 in Bombay and no owner is mad to paint a car and do the apholstry for one song. The rent for using the car would not cover the cost.
Im not saying that my friend bought it for 74 but that it is for 74 NOW!.. I donno what your talking about speedy. I told you already what I know, now you can check with Navnit yourself only then will you get satisfied.

Making assumptions at the tip of your tongue. You should be in the law business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Thanks for the proof man otherwise we would have got into serious debates and assumptions on which car it was!

Quote:
Thank you Robesh bhai. It indeed is a E46 M3 and it is not interlagos blue but Aqua blue and looks like my cousins car. I never knew he had blue seats, they always looked black to me. Maybe i am going colour blind. Will ask him.
Haha so forgot the exterior of your cousins car and boldly claimed that there is no E46 in blue in mumbai. No issues mate, it happens

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks