Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2008, 15:46   #46
Senior - BHPian

@nikhil Great experience on a sunday. I am sure you won't forget this for long long time.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us.
Old 10th March 2008, 17:10   #47
Senior - BHPian

himanshugoswami Well even i felt the same. Guess nick has a secret thats why he gave us a Teasercheers:

Last edited by maddy42 : 10th March 2008 at 17:13.
Old 10th March 2008, 17:26   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Hehe !! No way guys.

There was no one in the group I recognised. It was NOT Vijay Mallya. It was an elderly gentleman who was also a avid photographer. A very nice, polite gentleman. He usually doesnt drive with passengers but made an exception for me
Old 10th March 2008, 18:21   #49
Senior - BHPian

hey guys,
here are a couple of more videos that i shot !
love the start of the 2 videos.
(911 turbo and lambo)
enjoy !!
vroom !!
vroooom !!
Old 10th March 2008, 20:14   #50
Senior - BHPian

God the videos are awe!!!
The first thing which i did today was to get all the pics onto my office pc. Lol
Got to get some inspiration to work na

Last edited by Rehaan : 11th March 2008 at 08:52. Reason: ma = my.
Old 10th March 2008, 21:09   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
hey guys,
(911 turbo and lambo)
enjoy !!
vroom !!
vroooom !!
just when i think i will not be more jealous of your day out, you post some more pics and videos and i change my mind .

amazing videos manish. f430 exhaust note = heaven.
Old 10th March 2008, 21:16   #52
Senior - BHPian

Wow, thats a sight difficult to get in a place like chicago let alone banglore. Must have been a great time. props to the owners for owning them and sharing their love of automobile with the others..
Old 10th March 2008, 22:03   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishotmydog View Post
just when i think i will not be more jealous of your day out, you post some more pics and videos and i change my mind .

hey,
hang on then !
just when i feel that the thread is dying, i'l post a nice video o pic
Old 11th March 2008, 01:05   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishotmydog View Post

Guys, this might be a newbie question but, does the LP exhaust note sound any better? Like, does it sound Formula 1 ish?
I checked a few HD vids on Supercarmovies and YouTube.. Sounds very high pitched. So what do you guys think?
And does the F430 have a similar F1 note as the LP does?
Old 11th March 2008, 08:44   #55
Senior - BHPian

The LP, if revved hard goes almost a little absurd. It's got delicious low-end growls, and even the high-end revving is a treat. Idling sounds are quite meaty. The noise of this beasts booms EVERYWHERE...trust me, it leaves people stunned.

The 430 certainly is higher than the LP in my opinion and from what I've heard. Tubis make it sound perfect, but even otherwise, this thing is quite intense. It' a little more sophisticated than the LP at low-end revs, but sounds great when higher.

LP wins the vote for me due to its sheer insanity.
Old 11th March 2008, 09:27   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
hey guys,
(911 turbo and lambo)
enjoy !!
vroom !!
vroooom !!
[Rant on]
hahaha... evidently people have no problem when super cars stop on the highways and people gather around them, but a laborer crossing the highway or a lorry going slow in right lane is a big no-no.

Not that I don't appreciate bunch of car enthusiasts getting together and checking out each other rides, but I do not appreciate them using the shoulder as pit stop. Looking at the huge crowd attracted, I think it is a nuisance for other high way users. They should use an exit or a service road/parking lot as pit stop and only get on the highway to speed (which in itself is illegal and dangerous to other road users). I am sure t-bhpians would be go mad if that crowd gathered to protest against government or support a neta. There should not be two rules for car enthusiasts and normal road users.
[/Rant off]
Old 11th March 2008, 12:35   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Guys, this might be a newbie question but, does the LP exhaust note sound any better? Like, does it sound Formula 1 ish?
I checked a few HD vids on Supercarmovies and YouTube.. Sounds very high pitched. So what do you guys think?
And does the F430 have a similar F1 note as the LP does?
IMO the lp exhaust note is better than the f430. had the privilege of hearing it rev and i was , because i didnt know a car revving could make me give goosebumps.

dont know to describe how it sounds. you have to hear it to believe it.

@ manish some more pics please

Last edited by ishotmydog : 11th March 2008 at 12:37.
Old 11th March 2008, 14:04   #58
BHPian

I am literally in AWE. You guys had 'the' time! Wonder, if I ever come across something like this in Delhi NCR.
Fellow delhites...whatsay? Do we have some priveledged ones who can elevate the ones on the other side of the line (like me)?
Old 11th March 2008, 16:10   #59
BHPian

man you are the luckiest guy on earth.would kill for that kind of sunday.
CHEERS!cheers:

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Technocrat : 11th March 2008 at 18:23.
Old 11th March 2008, 18:25   #60
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayavi View Post
[Rant on]
hahaha... evidently people have no problem when super cars stop on the highways and people gather around them, but a laborer crossing the highway or a lorry going slow in right lane is a big no-no.

Not that I don't appreciate bunch of car enthusiasts getting together and checking out each other rides, but I do not appreciate them using the shoulder as pit stop. Looking at the huge crowd attracted, I think it is a nuisance for other high way users. They should use an exit or a service road/parking lot as pit stop and only get on the highway to speed (which in itself is illegal and dangerous to other road users). I am sure t-bhpians would be go mad if that crowd gathered to protest against government or support a neta. There should not be two rules for car enthusiasts and normal road users.
[/Rant off]
The entry road to that section of NICE road (from the bannerghata road side ) is shot to hell. Very few people come there. Least of all early on Sunday morning.

People do not enter from the side we entered because the other side is shot to hell and again, it was a sunday morning.

Trust me when I say this, but there was hardly any traffic.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks