Team-BHP - Toyota Supra Lying Since A Year....Sad - now with pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Toyota Supra Lying Since A Year....Sad - now with pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/36891-toyota-supra-lying-since-year-sad-now-pics.html)

Hey guys. I found a toyota supra today lying in a building near V J T I College in dadar.

Here You Go.

Well these pics dont say much.

if you could just pull off the cover, take a quick pic and post it here. you never know it may end getting bought by a bhpian :D.

Looks more like American muscle car to me than a Supra..Just my guess.

I think it's a supra but as you've written that it's been laying since 1 year means you have some information about the car,so why not share it with us dude.
and of course if you have any uncovered pics of it.

Could we get a side profile pic if possible dont matter even if the car is covered bro!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTA (Post 757381)
Hey guys. I found a toyota supra today lying in a building near V J T I College in dadar.

Here You Go.

If you found it today, how do you know it's lying since a year? What if it has been telling the truth all along?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 757497)
If you found it today, how do you know it's lying since a year? What if it has been telling the truth all along?

Hehehe nice one :)

It is a Supra allright. Can make out from the headlamp shape.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishotmydog (Post 757414)
if you could just pull off the cover, take a quick pic and post it here. you never know it may end getting bought by a bhpian :D.

Some More Information-It is a BLACK Supra. I havent seen a single one so far in india.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 757418)
Looks more like American muscle car to me than a Supra..Just my guess.

LOL. Even I Though the same. Thought maybe it was a corvette or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 757497)

Sam. Cyrus43 has also seen the car. It is a supra and it has been lying there since a year.

Ohh Damn.HEHE
I just got Sam's joke. Very funny indeed.

Ohh Guys. I absolutely forgot. The car has NO FRONT BUMPER.

It is the same supra that was used in Fast and Furious. I promise to get full pics within a couple of days. Please wait for a while guys.

this is the mark 2 supra the match box design if it is..and does this have a roof scoop? whats that sticking out? And Sam you keep cracking me up an all your posts man...:)

Is this the same 92 spec supra thats been doing the rounds since a really long time now?
Pop-up lights, last owner gave it some bling wheels and xenons too, alongwith apparently a mother of an engine which ould not be tuned right.
If it is the same car, it was quite a pain to drive around in the city prior to the swap.

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 757668)
Is this the same 92 spec supra thats been doing the rounds since a really long time now?
Pop-up lights, last owner gave it some bling wheels and xenons too, alongwith apparently a mother of an engine which ould not be tuned right.
If it is the same car, it was quite a pain to drive around in the city prior to the swap.

manson.

You are talking about the black one that got messed up at last years SR. Its not the same one. The last owner of that car has apparently met with an almost fatal crash in the US and now its for sale for around 20+ lakhs because its got a new engine with 600+ bhp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTA (Post 757660)
It is the same supra that was used in Fast and Furious. I promise to get full pics within a couple of days. Please wait for a while guys.

We shall wait. Lol. This will be hilarious.

What do we get if this doesn't turn out to be an orange T-top Supra with the Polygram symbol emblazoned across the sides?

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 757684)

What do we get if this doesn't turn out to be an orange T-top Supra with the Polygram symbol emblazoned across the sides?

Along with the Veilside 19" rims :uncontrol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 757668)

manson.

NO NO. That car is in Bandra. Do you know, that guy was denied entry to this years speed run because he was a day late in submitting the form!!

this is the last gen supra. Will get pics soon.

ohh and :OT, there is a CORVETTE doing the rounds in Dadar Parsi Colony. the car is owned by a friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 757684)

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 757693)
Along with the Veilside 19" rims :uncontrol.

Ok. Enough Leg Pulling. HAHA. You very well know what i meant. I meant it as the SAME MODEL.