Team-BHP - Modded RX 7
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Modded RX 7 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3720-modded-rx-7-a.html)

for those who were at carters yday must have seen the nicely modded mazda rx7. it was black in colour and with orange vinyls or so that s what i saw. it was nice spinning. dint take pics since it was fast. other cars seen by me yday was a white nissan 350z, a s class with huge chorme wheels which went a 100 over the bumper late night. audi A8 as well but iguess now that counted as indian car. lol

I too saw the Audi A8 as well as the RX7. The S-Class was it black in color? Cuz saw a Black color one with Chrome Spinners a few days ago on Pali Hill with MH-12 reg.

Dippy seen a black one last year in Santacruz. Heres a pic of it. Was it this one :

Quote:

Originally Posted by S600BENZ
I too saw the Audi A8 as well as the RX7. The S-Class was it black in color? Cuz saw a Black color one with Chrome Spinners a few days ago on Pali Hill with MH-12 reg.

merc i dunno the reg was good he was too fast on the bumper he just took it over no stop no dunno much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12
Dippy seen a black one last year in Santacruz. Heres a pic of it. Was it this one :

could be this car im not sure. but this time its kitted up well i guess. lets see mayb at the speedrun i wish atleast :)

Hey Camera guys,

There has been a black RX7 parked at the petrol pump opposite HSBC on peddar road for the last month or two.... check it out. There is also this gorgeous maserati parked there if i am not mistaken...... would love to see some pics of them both!

cya
R

If its the place where the Diablo was parked then the pump guy is a close friend of mine. But for a long time on the pump before Jaslok I have seen one car in complete covers and its really low. Have to go once and lift the covers.

Dippy

Hey Dippy,

Well as i just spoke to u on MSN i am just relaying this for everyone else.
So you have pics of the old car...and its a lancia.... (i think i was just imagining the maserati crown everytime i saw it when driving by on peddar road :P )

The car under covers at the pump near jaslok is an NSX. They jack it up for storage so as not to damage the low profile tires. The fact that its an NSX is just my guess from the profile of the bodycover, and if i had to take a guess on the colour i would say silver.
Try n get some pics.

cya
R

the s class is sanjay dutt's he's put some realllly nice spinners on the car it totally rocks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldvapo
the s class is sanjay dutt's he's put some realllly nice spinners on the car it totally rocks!

How do "has been" rather " never been" film stars get to spend so much ! First the Cayenne, now this ! Must be the gun trading ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan
Hey Camera guys,

There has been a black RX7 parked at the petrol pump opposite HSBC on peddar road for the last month or two.... check it out. There is also this gorgeous maserati parked there if i am not mistaken...... would love to see some pics of them both!

cya
R

wow, Maserati? Which model?

Quote:

wow, Maserati? Which model?
Islero. Its not a Maserati but a 1959 Lancia Flaminia Sport Zagato. Rehaan was mistaking it for a Maserati

Dippy

hey guys i saw the rx7 again. this time it was in chand society juhu so i guess it is of team motor works for sure. since i think owner stays there itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
How do "has been" rather " never been" film stars get to spend so much ! First the Cayenne, now this ! Must be the gun trading ?

Duh,
I feel Sanjay Dutt is a really good actor.. Done some awesome roles which will always be remembered..
About the money!! Hey the bollywood guys get heavily paid!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity
Duh,
I feel Sanjay Dutt is a really good actor.. Done some awesome roles which will always be remembered..
About the money!! Hey the bollywood guys get heavily paid!!

but he ain't a shahrukh or an Amitabh nowadays