Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2008, 00:46   #76
Senior - BHPian

That is a fantastic collection, man. You have some sweet rides in your stable. And also, the stable itself is very pretty, I must say!! I'm glad someone here finally owns a Passat, infact i'm glad its your daily drive. If you dont mind I shall PM you witha few queries on your ownership experience. Unless of course you have already posted in the Ownership Experiences section of the forum. Keep them coming !!
Old 15th April 2008, 01:43   #77
BHPian

Location: Key West, FL - East Brunswick, NJ - New Delhi, INDIA

Congrats on your new SUV v10. The collection got even hotter. Hope to see these in person some day. Well drive safe bro!

Note from Mod - Please use proper punctuation ...instead..of..typing..like this. Thanks.

Last edited by koolavi88 : 15th April 2008 at 02:01.
Old 15th April 2008, 02:28   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
for those who wanted more pics :

Attachment 3702

Attachment 3703
Sigh...look at that mercedes. What a beauty! Obviously you must've dedicated ppl for simply keeping these machines shinyyyy n new!!
Old 15th April 2008, 04:16   #79
BHPian

Very off-topic but Nice Breitling, I have the same exact one
Old 15th April 2008, 04:28   #80
BHPian

The Chayenne is just plain sexy!
The interiors are to die for...
But the price of 80 OTR seems a little too much, not sure about current pricing, but a friend of mine had the old gen Chayenne S, and it cost in the high 70s or something around there...

Driven the S I mentioned. It is just sooooo good on the road, definately a superb DD!
cheers:
Old 15th April 2008, 07:48   #81
BHPian

Congrats on your new SUV V10 and you are right-Cayenne for sure is the best handling SUV around.Why not a V8 though (S or the newer GTS which is almost as good as the turbo) if you are already spending that much money? Sub 300 hp for car this heavy is bit less if you ask me. Is it difficult to manage with a smaller spare in India and avoid the tire holder ?

Last edited by Bimster : 15th April 2008 at 07:49.
Old 15th April 2008, 11:32   #82
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler View Post
Wow, nice collection of cars you've got. And very well cared for too.

Just one question with regard to the Cayenne. Is it possible to lift the tailgate without having to swing open the spare tire holder? If it is not, then how do you manage to load things into the boot area when there's a car parked right behind you (as in the case of parallel parkings)?
thanks. no it is not possible to lift the tailgate without having to swing open the tire holder. yes in case4 of parallel parkings there would be a problem.
Old 15th April 2008, 11:41   #83
BHPian

Congrats Bro for your new SUV . Amazing and hot ride.
Old 15th April 2008, 11:43   #84
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler View Post
Wow, nice collection of cars you've got. And very well cared for too.

Just one question with regard to the Cayenne. Is it possible to lift the tailgate without having to swing open the spare tire holder? If it is not, then how do you manage to load things into the boot area when there's a car parked right behind you (as in the case of parallel parkings)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimster View Post
Congrats on your new SUV V10 and you are right-Cayenne for sure is the best handling SUV around.Why not a V8 though (S or the newer GTS which is almost as good as the turbo) if you are already spending that much money? Sub 300 hp for car this heavy is bit less if you ask me. Is it difficult to manage with a smaller spare in India and avoid the tire holder ?
thanks. well i test drove the new V6 before buying one and i was impressed with the performance. it is good enough for our roads ( 0 - 60 mph in 7.5 is nice ) . besides the GTS is one suv which is NOT meant for our roads at all. i'd be surprised to see a gts here because of the steel springs , stiffened suspension , 21 inch wheels, lowered body, sports seats in hot weather etc. etc.

and as for the spare tire. we got it for 2 reasons. one being that it is far more practical in case of a puncture. second being that it looks soo much better and butch and gives the car a more solid and manly look.; however there are people who have not taken the wheel behind.
Old 15th April 2008, 11:53   #85
BHPian

Nice cayenne.... love the crest in the headrest. it is such an important option on a porsche. i wonder why most ppl never get it. have fun with her!
Old 15th April 2008, 11:56   #86
Senior - BHPian

In the interest of all members in this forum, I have one suggestion to make. There is only one way forward as I see it now. Members, let us all compel v10 and liv2drv to engage in cut-throat competition. Whoever touches a hundred exotics first, wins! The winner will, in gratitude towards this fantastic suggestion, have to let T-bhp'ians infest his garage every weekend. May the best man win!

Quote:
...it looks soo much better and butch and gives the car a more solid...
I totally agree with that v10. The rear looks far better and the car overall, more agressive with the rear wheel on. Good choice!

Last edited by Technocrat : 15th April 2008 at 12:38.
Old 15th April 2008, 12:03   #87
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
Nice cayenne.... love the crest in the headrest. it is such an important option on a porsche. i wonder why most ppl never get it. have fun with her!

Thanks man. ya i know the porsche crests costs only 500 $ but most people think its a waste of money!!!... i wanted to get it on the handrest too but learnt about that option a little late ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
In the interest of all members in this forum, I have one suggestion to make. There is only one way forward as I see it now. Members, let us all compel v10 and liv2drv to engage in cut-throat competition. Whoever touches a hundred exotics first, wins! The winner will, in gratitude towards this fantastic suggestion, have to let T-bhp'ians infest his garage every weekend. May the best man win!

i am soryy bro but i am not competing her. even if there was such a thing liv2drv is a clear winner... cheers: 911 to hummers to ferrari's i mean i dont know where to stop..!!

Last edited by Technocrat : 15th April 2008 at 12:39.
Old 15th April 2008, 12:13   #88
BHPian

Location: Key West, FL - East Brunswick, NJ - New Delhi, INDIA

Quote:
thanks. well i test drove the new V6 before buying one and i was impressed with the performance. it is good enough for our roads ( 0 - 60 mph in 7.5 is nice ) . besides the GTS is one suv which is NOT meant for our roads at all. i'd be surprised to see a gts here because of the steel springs , stiffened suspension , 21 inch wheels, lowered body, sports seats in hot weather etc. etc.

and as for the spare tire. we got it for 2 reasons. one being that it is far more practical in case of a puncture. second being that it looks soo much better and butch and gives the car a more solid and manly look.; however there are people who have not taken the wheel behind.
There is a white Cayenne GTS in Delhi. Spotted it near New Friends Club area, had dark black tints and it had that red light on top of it which the government officials use. It had another government car following it. It was gorgeous. But i like your Cayenne a lot as it is good enough for our Indian roads.
Old 15th April 2008, 12:15   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i am soryy bro but i am not competing her. even if there was such a thing liv2drv is a clear winner... cheers: 911 to hummers to ferrari's i mean i dont know where to stop..!!

Yeah.. Ferrari' in UK.. Remember that.. He has a great collection all over the world.

But don't leave me out just yet.. Still 18 and possessing the LP, Flying Spur and getting the 430 _and_ RR LWB by year end, does put me in a "strong" position to be one of the contenders.

Add to that the upcoming R8 "S" line, AMV8, 998 series 911 ( or even the GT1 if it is launched by the time I starting looking for one) and the LP560 and others.

Also considering the AM V12 which is to be launched. In the US (L.A to be precise ) my younger brother has the 911 Carrera S and the RS4 at his disposal. Add to that the McLaren SLR and CGT that I would buy once I go there for post grads and the Buggatti for use in Dubai.

Last edited by Technocrat : 15th April 2008 at 12:36.
Old 15th April 2008, 12:24   #90
Senior - BHPian

eckreturns youre on a roll! Id get bored if i had that many exotics ...Nonetheless, good collection with both of you guys. Keep flying in the latest cars.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks