Team-BHP - Pics: Shelby GT500 Ford Mustang Cobra in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Shelby GT500 Ford Mustang Cobra in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/37762-pics-shelby-gt500-ford-mustang-cobra-mumbai.html)

Here are pictures of the first Shelby GT500 Ford Mustang Cobra in Mumbai. Red with white racing stripes. Pure muscle. This car is full of character. Boy does she go. Floor the pedal and the car roars wit the hoonet rising. The GTR may be the car to drive but this one is the car to own. Its going to a very "RACEY" actor. Hats off to his taste. Enjoy the pictures.

Awesome choice of car and color!!

All GT500's are manual, right? Controlling this car in Mumbai should be a handful:).

edit: "Nawabi shauqs" this "Racey" actor has:D.

Yes this is a 6 speed manual.

Wow, They do come in RHD eh ?:) Man. I miss mumbai!!!!!.Kartik- How does it sound!!!!!. Am sure it roars!

absolutely love the front, not a big fan of the rear though, nonetheless this is a fantastic machine.

@fireblader - you are 22 and you just bought a GTR and now this. how do you manage this :D??

Finally you put up the pics ! After i let the cat out of the bag :P
I saw the car parked where the 2nd pic was shot early this morning when i drove past.
Must say he goes have great choice, has he taken delivery already?
Just noticed, the handbrake is on the wrong side, isnt that part of the convertion? But atleast this way Bebo has some control on the braking lol:

Is the right hand conversion done, aftermarket or does ford build RHD stangs?
It's one beautiful machine.

Nice car.. The e-brake seems to be configured for LHD.

Saw this at reclamation today... was absolutely AWESTRUCK

MAN!!! how did they import one in India is the BIG question. A car like this would flout all import regulations.

Is there still a way to get these cars to India??

Awesome ride!!! I guess this is the first GT500 in the country. Both the older and the newer generations included!!
P.S: Is it the first new mustang in India?? Do they make them in RHD or is it a convert??

where was the rhd conversion done since ford never made rhd stangs.

I don't recall the source but I think the RHD conversions are done in UK.

wow !!
can this get any better ? 2 F430s, First GT-R and now the GT500.. way to go fireblader - your company is really firebladin' the indian roads !!

If you dont mind, how much does the GT500 cost on road ?

PS : this khan too, has good taste - twice proven ! ;)

Firstly - Yaaaooozzaaa !!!

Secondly - Nawab ka jawab nahi !!

Thirdly - which country sells this as a RHD? I dont believe its a RHD conversion.. is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronWolf (Post 780126)
Thirdly - which country sells this as a RHD? I dont believe its a RHD conversion.. is it?

is a conversion they were never sold as a rhd.