Team-BHP - Pics : Mercedes S500 and S600 (W140)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Mercedes S500 and S600 (W140) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3838-pics-mercedes-s500-s600-w140.html)

I came across the immaculate sweetheart at the most unexpected location on our planet - Karnala Bird Sanctuary. I couldn't resist a smile and a photograph.

Awesome.. Awesome

A fantastic car and as you said in a most unlikely location...
They dont make them like they used to anymore...

Dippy

tanks converted for road use. agree:

This one looks huge.Royal and true tanks.
Nice one Aditya.

X

Nice pic Aditya. couldn't have put it better......... Tanks converted for road use.

hey aditya,
i have got a drive in one such car recently.it was a v12 s500.it had an FE of abt 2kpl and was an auto .the speedo had a max of 160 mph.and it was a 96 model for sale.the acceleration was such that i banged my head to the back rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedsatya
hey aditya,
i have got a drive in one such car recently.it was a v12 s500.it had an FE of abt 2kpl and was an auto .the speedo had a max of 160 mph.and it was a 96 model for sale.the acceleration was such that i banged my head to the back rest.

Dude, it must be an S600. That was the one with the V12 - 5987cc, 48 Valve V12, 408bhp. I get to see one of these every day.

The 1996 S500 had a 32 Valve V8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya
Dude, it must be an S600. That was the one with the V12 - 5987cc, 48 Valve V12, 408bhp. I get to see one of these every day.

The 1996 S500 had a 32 Valve V8.

yeah ,it was a s600. a blue one.its for sale .it has 235 tires with M800 mudflaps lol: and a 3 speed auto

Quote:

yeah ,it was a s600. a blue one.its for sale .it has 235 tires with M800 mudflaps lol: and a 3 speed auto

3 speed, I thought the merc w116's were the last to have that box

I saw one on the Merc preowned site up for sale for around 20 odd L. Abroad, the resale of the V12 - both BM and merc sinks like a stone

here we go - bit overpriced

Comments: Car in Very Good Condition.
Year: 1994
Paint Colour: Light Green
Horsepower (hp): 325
Engine Capacity (ccm): 5987
Mileage (km): 11000
Price: Rs 2,900,000
Equipment:
Leather Upholstery
Alloy Wheels
Automatic Transmission
Electric Roller Sunblinds
CD Changer

Really sweet pic.. And the car sure looks huge...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
3 speed, I thought the merc w116's were the last to have that box

ajmat,
i think it was a 3 speed auto.the interiors were just fantastic.electric seats all around,and auto adjustments for everything ,even for the center rear view mirror .the front seats had heating.the sunroof was massive.
and of all it had M800 mud flapswhich used to touch the tire .the dicky was so huge that it could almost swallow my zen.

Quote:

ajmat,
i
and of all it had M800 mud flapswhich used to touch the tire .the dicky was so huge that it could almost swallow my zen.

You should have moved in !!!! rl:

One of the best Mercs i've seen in Mumbai. An S600 V12 :