Team-BHP - Will the Ferrari Enzo be in India soon? (Hyd)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Will the Ferrari Enzo be in India soon? (Hyd) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/39353-will-ferrari-enzo-india-soon-hyd.html)

Hi Guys,
There will be a Ferrari Enzo in Hyderabad. It is still in the process of customs clearance.
Should be ripping on streets of Hyderabad soon.
bought by a person who has lots of Exotic cars. He already has 3 Lambo's, one is superlegra. he has 2 RR's panthoms, 2 Bentleys and many others.

Will post the picture of superlegra tommorrow.

Note from Mod :
Your post has been cleaned up. Please avoid...typing..like...this. Do not use SMS language and please use single spaces between words.

Wow, that's nice. Post some pics as soon as you get a chance! :)

Wow - A Enzo in India. It's almost too good to be true. Just like the other thread where someone claimed to see a Buggatti in Mumbai.

For me both the cars are like dreams !! Please post pics whenever you manage to get them.

Left hand drive. Not in production any more.

Can't wait to see this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 827057)

Holy Moly. An enzo in India. :Shockked:

Since its a LHD, is it here for good or only temporarily? Cos IIRC, we cant import LHD's anymore.

Anyway its good news and hope the bhp'ians in HYD can spot it and snap some pics and videos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 827063)
Holy Moly. An enzo in India. :Shockked:

Since its a LHD, is it here for good or only temporarily? Cos IIRC, we cant import LHD's anymore.

Anyway its good news and hope the bhp'ians in HYD can spot it and snap some pics and videos.

1 - Probably

2 - Yep.

I recall vaguely back in 05 , that some one hear asked whether a yellow/red enzo were/was in India/South India. Was debunked back then. So, like the Bugatti thread, let's wait and watch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 827057)

Can't wait to see this one.

And its got to be a used one. Ferrari decided whom they wanted to sell it to, which means its is being sold by its "invitee" owner or maybe someone after him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 827120)
And its got to be a used one. Ferrari decided whom they wanted to sell it to, which means its is being sold by its "invitee" owner or maybe someone after him.

True. But that is less of an issue than the preceding factor of LHD. I guess used cars have an import duty of 180 percent (70 % more than brand new imports)

@Vamsi, dude since you know about the car in such details are you aware if the car is LHd or RHD?

this thread goes nowhere without any pics...

Will keep my eyes glued out and will post pictures if i spot the beauty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S600BENZ (Post 827364)
@Vamsi, dude since you know about the car in such details are you aware if the car is LHd or RHD?

The car is a LHD.The owner just bought a Rolls Royce Drop Head Coupe(white).will let you guys know as soon the car comes to hyderbad.

Whoaaaaa Enzo..Awaiting eagerly for the pics of the beast, but before that i would also love to see the legra.

How is it possible? Ferrari sold them to only a selected few.
And I dont think anyone would sell such an exotic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 827858)
How is it possible? Ferrari sold them to only a selected few.
And I dont think anyone would sell such an exotic.

Nope. There are people around the world who sell such exotics. Check websites like autotrader uk and you can see cars ranging from the Enzo, to Koenigs, to Zonda's .. Almost everything.

But the Enzo in India, for keeps, baah, I'll believe it if some one I trust tells me so / I see some proof.

Not disbelieving though. Anything is possible.