Team-BHP - Exclusive Pics: Black Maserati GranTurismo in Mumbai ( EDIT: A white one too)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Exclusive Pics: Black Maserati GranTurismo in Mumbai ( EDIT: A white one too) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/41371-exclusive-pics-black-maserati-granturismo-mumbai-edit-white-one-too.html)

My First Scoop!! Dippie..Kaisa laga??

YouTube - Maserati Gran Tourismo

Pictures And Video Taken With Permission.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 874158)
My First Scoop!! Dippie..Kaisa laga??

YouTube - Maserati Gran Tourismo

Pictures And Video Taken With Permission.

Wow! What a beauty!

Not digging the green tacho ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 874160)
Wow! What a beauty!

Not digging the green tacho ..

agree:my sentiments exactly, just wow! its a beautiful car, someone has great taste, the interior i love except that green lighting, but it wouldnt be a difficult mod to change the lighting if ones interested...

its a classy car, never liked the previous coupe from maser, but this one is perfect..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day (Post 874173)
agree:my sentiments exactly, just wow! its a beautiful car, someone has great taste, the interior i love except that green lighting, but it wouldnt be a difficult mod to change the lighting if ones interested...

its a classy car, never liked the previous coupe from maser, but this one is perfect..

Yeah man, this car is the perfect DD for every condition. That burbling V8, the sexy curves and that oh-so-luxo interior. Very very nice tastes. Compliment that with a Ferrari and a Lambo and a Porsche and the guy has supreme taste!

He Had a 911 Turbo. Sold it off. He currently has a White Q7, a 760, 535, and a few others. He also had a TT if i remember correctly. One of the First ones in bombay.

Another great car in India. WOW!!
This a true beauty which has enough head turn capability. A great marvel from the maserati stable.
The interiors ain't that bad in real. Maybe that lighting is too exposed in the photo.

The reg. number is icing on the cake. :clap:

Looks Brilliant
thanks for sharing. lights and green look awesome

What a beauty... Stunning looking car!! Was my wallpaper for more than a year.

BTW, black out the number plates!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 874244)
BTW, black out the number plates!!

As is said, Pictures taken with permission. So no need to black out the numberplates.

Oooooooooooooooooh super sexy! Brilliant!

OT: I am yet to see an Alfa Romeo 159 in India... has anyone got it. Might not be exotic but the looks are.

That is indeed a great looking car....hoping to see more of them on our roads.BTW its a hot scoop cyrus.

That car is beautiful, love the colour combo.

Is this the only GT in India?

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_torque (Post 874286)
Oooooooooooooooooh super sexy! Brilliant!

OT: I am yet to see an Alfa Romeo 159 in India... has anyone got it. Might not be exotic but the looks are.

I think there is a 159. Didnt Autocar do a test drive??

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 874298)
That car is beautiful, love the colour combo.

Is this the only GT in India?

I think so. I dont think there is another one as it would have been on Tbhp by now. lol:

Awesome car!! Simply love the way it looks. Thats it :D

Ooooh ! Gasp ! Aaah !!!! Whatta beauty, Cyrus where did you click her ? I'll give my right arm to get to see her.
And that exhaust growl Wow man, I'm truly floored, Cyrus you've totally made my day !
Btw I think the alfa 159 was a company supplied test car which Autocar had on their cover. Dying to get to see it in India. Will seriously consider robbing a bank the day they bring Alfa Romeo to India.