Team-BHP - Big Daddy S-class in Bombay: Mercedes S65 AMG!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Big Daddy S-class in Bombay: Mercedes S65 AMG! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/41705-big-daddy-s-class-bombay-mercedes-s65-amg.html)

So much power in Bombay traffic was clearly frustrating the driver....was flooring it in every gap possible.

Finally came on to sealink and heard the sweeeeeet rumble of the AMG...annd mann did it shoooooooot!

Only one in India?

WOW. Any front pics sahil?? Thats a beauty. Thank god people are not slapping on AMG badges anymore.

Whats the power output of the S65AMG compared to the S500??

And looks like this one is fully loaded with the panoramic roof as well..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 884075)
WOW. Any front pics sahil?? Thats a beauty. Thank god people are not slapping on AMG badges anymore.

oh yes they are. i saw a c200k amg on seaface yesterday.:uncontrol

what a beauty that s65 is and that too right outside my house.

Sorry no front pics, i tried to stay as close to those quad exhuasts as possible to hear the madness inside unleash :)

S500=380hp...S65:612hp!!

Btw,interiors were red...white on red is the best combo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 884113)
oh yes they are. i saw a c200k amg on seaface yesterday.:uncontrol

what a beauty that s65 is and that too right outside my house.

Was it red by any chance?? I know a car which is a genuine AMG but has a C250 or something logo on it.

I saw a similar one in Dubai
Here are the pics.
@ Mods ( Added because its the similar car )

The car rocks 612 bhp is awesome man. Is there any visual difference except for the rear and the front grille ( generally different on normal and AMG)

awsome ride..

i bet taht would be drinking petrol like no other beast on the road except the H2.

Nice find Sahil. That indeed is an S65 AMG, you can make out from the rear bumpers. Anyways, what wheels did it have. You followed it till sealink and could not manage a pic of the front or side...:Frustrati

Nice picture Sahil. The rear pics of these AMGs are always most "want to see" types. I have also seen a black S63 AMG in Bandra twice in the same night. It has the multispoke rims as seen on the SL55s.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 884129)
awsome ride..

i bet taht would be drinking petrol like no other beast on the road except the H2.

Probably equal to or worse than the H2, since this is a V12.

what else do u want,power with luxrury ,the perfect combination

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 884213)
Probably equal to or worse than the H2, since this is a V12.

and what if the owner of the black S65 already has the H2 and a few others. carrying a petrol pump around would be helpfull. my father has seen the black one when it was brought into the country and unfortunately could not take engine and interior pictures or even exterior pictures.

Topman!clap:
Now that is one hell of a car...
Man the owner is one lucky guy!
612 bhp..that is one of my dream cars!
I wonder what he must have paid for it?
I guess around 2.5 Crores?? cuz its £150,000 here in UK..so add duties n the optional extras..
good god 2.5 Crores for an S class...:Shockked:
Although it would be a crime calling this just an S class...

Holy smokes.The s65 amg inindia.Any idea how much it costs?