Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2010, 11:02   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The grey M3 coupe is with my dealer at Delhi & the silver M3 convertible was seen from a Petrol Pump at Colaba, Mumbai
car under the cover, crashed or a classic ? that orange thing looks like Micra/March.BTW there was one first gen White 3 series(E21) used to be parked in Maker Towers in Cuff Parade, till some years back.
Old 3rd April 2010, 12:43   #47
Senior - BHPian

no shamik.Its Salt lake remember. Chinese Visa Office. The car is in great condition but you will hate the seats. They are worth vomiting at.
Old 3rd April 2010, 13:05   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarmarishi View Post
Unfortunately I didnt take any pics. However, the other details are as follows:

Kms: 86,000
#owners: 2 (brothers in the same family)
transmission: Automatic (4 speed I think)
Price: 5.5 lacs nego (looking at paying about 4-4.5 since its a distress sale)
Has sunroof. All the electrical stuff works well too.

Hope this helps.
This price is completely mad how much can you negotiate from here. To top it, it is a petrol and a 316! A complete waste of money unless she is at Rs. 2 lacs or less with all the work needed. A fellow tbhp sold is personal import 316 bought in 95/96 in IMMACULATE shape for 2. odd lacs, he posted the ad here and I called him when he had just sold the car all in SHOWROOM shape There is a decent maroon 328i last year of manufacture in this series with 43K od for sale at 4.25 lacs and she is immaculate as I saw her in Mumbai

WALK AWAY FROM THIS ONE, there is a scammer who has put a 325tds on carewale for sale she is KA plates seems in OK condition ( needs over coat and some little cosmetic work) I think she is in chennai. She was being quoted at 4.75 L for a while and now the same dealer sends me a private mail (thinking I am not seeing the ads) stating she is available for 5.5 lacs!!

Short of the long you can go and bang him down to 3 odd.

Last edited by canonball : 3rd April 2010 at 13:07.
Old 3rd April 2010, 16:36   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
This price is completely mad how much can you negotiate from here. To top it, it is a petrol and a 316! A complete waste of money unless she is at Rs. 2 lacs or less with all the work needed. A fellow tbhp sold is personal import 316 bought in 95/96 in IMMACULATE shape for 2. odd lacs, he posted the ad here and I called him when he had just sold the car all in SHOWROOM shape There is a decent maroon 328i last year of manufacture in this series with 43K od for sale at 4.25 lacs and she is immaculate as I saw her in Mumbai

WALK AWAY FROM THIS ONE, there is a scammer who has put a 325tds on carewale for sale she is KA plates seems in OK condition ( needs over coat and some little cosmetic work) I think she is in chennai. She was being quoted at 4.75 L for a while and now the same dealer sends me a private mail (thinking I am not seeing the ads) stating she is available for 5.5 lacs!!

Short of the long you can go and bang him down to 3 odd.

Thanks. Well I came across this car through my mechanic so I am not sure if it is the same one. Anyway I am now going to bargain for 2.5 - 3l I guess. Lets see what luck has in store for me.

Most Viewed