Buddy,
it is a sports car.
It has too have a loud exaughst.
Maybe it has TUBIS though.
So Spiderman has finally bought u :LOL:
Old 9th May 2005, 00:25   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Haha vary funny (sarcasm).
Anyway, there is something bothering me about the colour so can someone please post a pic.
I really feel sorry for the Spiderman (who was named spiderman because of the 355 spider, SL55AMG - also a convertabile and can hence be called a spider).
It will be a real pain when going over bumps with the lovely underbody scratching the ground (same problem with his F355 Spider if one looks closely at the front bumpers)
Old 9th May 2005, 00:31   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
SL55AMG - also a convertabile and can hence be called a spider
Nope. I dont think it can be called as a Spider as "Spider", most probably is a word used for Soft Top Convertibles

Last edited by Stratos : 9th May 2005 at 00:33.
Old 9th May 2005, 04:24   #49
Senior - BHPian

Amazing!!!
So finally Mr. Anil has some competition.I'd kill to see the red Lambo on our streets.I can only imagine the Lambo being driven down Marine drive and a fleet of cars and bikers trying to keep up with it.What a sight!!

X
Old 9th May 2005, 06:04   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Machine
Amazing!!!
So finally Mr. Anil has some competition.I'd kill to see the red Lambo on our streets.I can only imagine the Lambo being driven down Marine drive and a fleet of cars and bikers trying to keep up with it.What a sight!!

X
u bet! I just wanna see that beast shot off on marine drive in front of my eyes....and for once i will have the broadest smile on my face when some1 has over taken me, rather than going into full throttle mode i will just watch and Listen to it shoot till the end of my horizon! haha i cant wait for that to happen ... Come one bombay boys get out u r high res digi cams and dont leave home without it!Waiting for the pix......
Old 9th May 2005, 07:26   #51
BHPian

yep i saw it too

guess what .. i saw it too .. red murcielago in bandra yesterday evening .. he was on the wrong side of the road at the signal .. i saw him from the opposite side .. low and wide ..the two lights on at the extremes .. i just knew what it was but i could'nt believe my eyes .. so when my signal tuned green and i reached him i ogled .. somehow i could'nt yell at him for being on the wrong side of the road .. heh heh .. i logged on as soon as i got home to confirm what i saw .. and voila .. man the burble .. orgasmic
Old 9th May 2005, 14:37   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Buddy,
it is a sports car.
well can't say that, compare the two 360's, red and yellow, and you'll know. The red 360 at the drag had a rubbish noise, in fact, hardly anything. Whereas, the yellow 360 owned by Spiderman was AWESOME, pure music.

I'm just very happy that he bought the red one. It looks much much better than any other color, I guess even black.
Old 9th May 2005, 15:05   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm just very happy that he bought the red one. It looks much much better than any other color, I guess even black.
I dont think red is the colour for the Murci. Infact red isnt a Lambo colour. Red is Ferrari. Orange is the hottest for the Murcielago and I also like the gun metal colour also available. But if he likes red, red it is, the fact that the Murci is on the roads is good enough.

Since its new he should be driving around more often . I hope to catch it in my lens soon

Dippy
Old 9th May 2005, 15:15   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Dippy,
that is exactly what has been bugging me.
Waiting for pics man.
Old 9th May 2005, 16:29   #55
Senior - BHPian

well, I don't know if you guys are doubting MY spotting, but I guess I'm very lucky to be one of the firsts to have seen the red Murcielago in my area.
Old 9th May 2005, 16:31   #56
Distinguished - BHPian

Gordon,
we are not doubting you but are wondering how a red murci would look.
Old 9th May 2005, 16:56   #57
BANNED

wow man red murci eh. im waiting for the pics. weird how come i havent seen this one yet also not the silver 360 as well. this is how its gonna look eh. till the time real pics come drool over this one.

Old 9th May 2005, 17:12   #58
Team-BHP Support

was sittin at home getting burnt lookin at my books , and a friend calls and says , "there s a red lambo at carter s ", had no idea abt this thread but had a clue about spiderman s lambo .
man i was out of my house in like 2 mins , and guess what ? the lambo had left by the time i got there :( .
that was so damn frustrating , but atleast the thought of the murci having landed is sweet enough .

manson .
Old 9th May 2005, 17:36   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
dunno about that but friends said that the noise was loud and super, so maybe they aren't stock exhausts.
(Big Wide Smile) .... ... yeah even bigger than this one.

But somehow i dont think red looks that good on a Murcielago ... Murcielago - Orange or Black ... thats it! (imo)

Quote:
Buddy,
it is a sports car.
Did you hear the Poonawala's Red 360 Spider???? Thats a sports car but lemme tell you it was not at all loud.

Cheers!!!

->P
Old 10th May 2005, 10:59   #60
Senior - BHPian

For exclusive first pics of Spiderman's Murcielago Barchetta go here

Pics : Lambo Murcielago Barchetta in Mumbai

Dippy

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks