Team-BHP - Pics: Nissan Skyline R 33
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Nissan Skyline R 33 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/42662-pics-nissan-skyline-r-33-a.html)

Dippy, I managed to follow the car from Carters to Mahim. Here are the pictures i could manage.

Its a R33 Nissan Skyline and not an R32.

I thought it was a 32!! Could you please Edit thr name of this topic from R32 to R33 Nishant..

Nice find Cy. She looks very stock for the pics. Wonder how many more of these are in bombay.

She is Absolutely stock and VERY VERY quiet!! Was very Dissapointed by that!! Also, the Rear tyres were HUGE!! And i believe this is not a GT R! So what is the Difference BEtween An R33 And an R33 GTR??? or is there no such thing??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 908666)
She is Absolutely stock and VERY VERY quiet!! Was very Dissapointed by that!! Also, the Rear tyres were HUGE!! And i believe this is not a GT R! So what is the Difference BEtween An R33 And an R33 GTR??? or is there no such thing??

If I am not mistaken, the normal R33 pumped out around 140-200+ horsepower and might have had a single turbocharger, where as the R33GTR was a twin-turbo 300+ horsepower model

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 908654)
Nice find Cy. She looks very stock for the pics. Wonder how many more of these are in bombay.

This is the first one in Bombay. There is a similar looking one in Chennai that is supposedly 700 bhp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 908666)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 908671)
If I am not mistaken, the normal R33 pumped out around 140-200+ horsepower and might have had a single turbocharger, where as the R33GTR was a twin-turbo 300+ horsepower model

There is the R33 GT-S which is a 2.5 litre single turbo producing 250 bhp. The GT-R is a 2.6 litre twin turbo producing 280 bhp. There were very few limited editions called the 400R which pumped out 450 bhp and a few N1 models which were around 350 bhp with no ABS. If you guys remember that Maroon R33 at the BKC expo in '06, that was a GT - 2.5 non turbo, 190 bhp.

Cyrus, what makes you say that this is not the GTR? If you got a look at the front grill, it would have the GT-R badge on it. This is definitely not the V-Spec.

HI,

this car has been in Mumbai for over 2 years now. it used to be originally maroon colour and was on display at the Autocar show i think 2 years back. Belongs to the owner of AR Motorsport.

Viper

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper (Post 908880)
HI,

this car has been in Mumbai for over 2 years now. it used to be originally maroon colour and was on display at the Autocar show i think 2 years back. Belongs to the owner of AR Motorsport.

Viper

I thought as much. Its the non-turbo that I was talking about.

I thought of Posting some Pictures which i captured of this Notorious Japanese Car NISSAN SKYLIN R33:).......I saw the guy opening the boot for display and was surprise to see the boot lock hidden under Nissan Logo.

Well, It has a different Front Bumper Now. Also, I am sure that that particular sign is what lead some people to go all the way to get almost 4 digit Horse Power Figures!!!

Don't miss the cheapo Ermus exhaust tips.

Ermus?? You mean REMUS right??? :D:D

No, I mean Ermus. Look at the tips closely, it says Ermus. E first, then the R.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugatti_86 (Post 909994)

My friends wife had asked the guy to rev the engine and he did. Very disappointing note. I don't see any use of those tips except looks.