Team-BHP - Pics: Red Ferrari 348 at the Hilton Mumbai (& Yellow 348gts spotted in Delhi)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Red Ferrari 348 at the Hilton Mumbai (& Yellow 348gts spotted in Delhi) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/4306-pics-red-ferrari-348-hilton-mumbai-yellow-348gts-spotted-delhi.html)

Was out in the night couple of nights ago. Took a spin near the Hilton Towers and this Ferrari 348 was parked in the driveway. Here are the pics. Front bumper scraped but very well maintained car

Dippy

Beautiful pics.. Infact looks damm good in reality. Windshield was broken too

wow Dippy very good find............adds to the list

Superb pictures. This car gets my vote for the best looking Ferrari in India

GTO

Now, don't I know this car well? :p

Yummy !!

Any idea whose it was ?

Does not seem to have altered the clearance, wonder how he manages ?

nice pics dippy !!!! keep the good work goin

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikefreak
Yummy !!

Any idea whose it was ?

Hey bikefreak

If this was a 348ts well then in that case i know who it belongs to. Then its also the same car spotted by TBHP members on the Mumbai Pune expressway along with a Porsche.

EDIT : Just noticed that this indeed is a hard top 348 also, the prancing horse decals are missing from the front as well as rear grille......the one i know of is a removable top. So this is not the car i know of.

Cheers!!!

->P

Guys,

Any idea of what a air scoop (or whatever that is) is only one side on the front fender -
under the rhs light.

Cheers!!!

->P

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON82
Hey bikefreak

If this was a 348ts well then in that case i know who it belongs to :D Then its also the same car spotted by TBHP members on the Mumbai Pune expressway along with a Porsche.

->P

Wrong. It's a 348tb.
For those who don't know, what "tb" and "ts" stand for, the 348 was available in closed berlinetta form (tb) or to a targa topped spider specification (ts).

^^^ Hey Aditya,

Thanx that helped....cleared my confusion about the tb and ts.

Cheers!!!

->P

Nicce ... i think its Ness Wadia's car. Probably was one of the first ferrari's in bombay, way before bhushan got his.

Hey Dippy,

Sweet pics. Not very often do you get to see a Ferrari with tinted glass! Believe me, makes a huge difference!

Speed_Demon82, the TS you speak of clearly says "348TS" in silver and red on the back.
And as for the vent only on one side, it might be for an oil cooler. (for eg the evo6 has a vent on just one side that is for the oil cooler)

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
Nicce ... i think its Ness Wadia's car. Probably was one of the first ferrari's in bombay, way before bhushan got his.

Right on!
It's Jeh Wadia's car. He got it long before Bhushan got his.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikefreak

i guess the front bumper scratches are a result of the low clearance ?

nice pics dippy !!