Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2008, 19:47   #136
BHPian

The car is still in scrap condition and is not on sale,i know cause i have seen it for my self
Old 20th August 2008, 20:19   #137
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab1xlr8 View Post
The car is still in scrap condition and is not on sale,i know cause i have seen it for my self
where is it. let me know too i want to go and see such a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
A lot of people on this forum knew about the owner and also the number of the car but the rules of the forum are very clear on this. Unless one has permission of the owner specifically to post pics of his car one cannot do it and it should be followed to respect the privacy of the owner . Now that it is public knowledge, its ok to let the information flow.

Yes the car was for sale but for 1.65 Cr and not for 3 cr. At least that was what it was offered to us for.
If these are the recent pics then im surprized as it was told to me that the car is fully repaired and roadworthy. I was also eager to see how the car was repaired but no wonder the car was not shown to us as it would have been in this mangled state.
Even in this condition, the car is worth a lot more than many other cars here. As you said there are dismantlers all over the world from whom you would be able to buy sections of the car, not being metal. The finish quality would be a tad difficult to achieve.

so the seller will take 1.65cr and fix the car firsst and then keep whatever is left of it.

Last edited by GTO : 21st August 2008 at 10:39. Reason: Please type ALL your content in one post, instead of submitting one consecutive post after another.
Old 20th August 2008, 23:47   #138

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 21st August 2008 at 10:40.
Old 21st August 2008, 02:07   #139
Senior - BHPian

what i have been told is the car has been seized now. i believe it came in the papers today. this i talk of the Bhagats Lamborghini.
Old 21st August 2008, 10:08   #140
BHPian

There were also reports that before the kingpin was nailed, he had plans to claim insurance on this car. He had claimed that the car was absolutely totaled and ended up being absolutely scrap. But from the snaps in the newspapers it does look like a good repair job can get the car roadworthy again.
Old 21st August 2008, 10:23   #141
BHPian

haha...this forum IS THE place for news on cars in India and yet on such a major story we are are turning to the Mumbai Mirror and Times of India!!

Today's TOI has the cost broken down even to the commission received by the car agent. nice reporting TOI.
Old 21st August 2008, 13:49   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_phreak View Post
haha...this forum IS THE place for news on cars in India and yet on such a major story we are are turning to the Mumbai Mirror and Times of India!!

Today's TOI has the cost broken down even to the commission received by the car agent. nice reporting TOI.

This forum shares news and information to a point where it does not get intrusive and personal, unless prior approval form the respective owner is attained.

Trust me a lot of people here know everything about the car within minutes of the accident and the initial sale of the car happening, but have chosen not to speak about it for obvious reasons

Great work by the TOI and Mirror no doubt about it , but for a news firm where fresh news equals revenue the delay between the accident and reporting is late.

Also this reporting has surfaced because of other incidents related with the owner of the car, the accident of the lamborghini was not the primary point of the inquiry.
Old 21st August 2008, 14:11   #143
BHPian

the car was in vashi in some chawl,it was with some car dealer, it was pretty obvious from the star that the car was being hidden, cause nobody hides a 3cr car in a place like this
Old 21st August 2008, 16:20   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Was the car fixed in India or sent back. The only lambo dealer I know if is in Delhi.
Its not fixed its in the same condition as can be seen on the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
what i have been told is the car has been seized now. i believe it came in the papers today. this i talk of the Bhagats Lamborghini.
It is in all the papers boss everyone knows about the car. Pictures and all since the last two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab1xlr8 View Post
the car was in vashi in some chawl,it was with some car dealer, it was pretty obvious from the star that the car was being hidden, cause nobody hides a 3cr car in a place like this
The car was sold to some dealer for 75 lakhs thats why the owner didnt want or bother taking insurance. He must have avoided earlier also for reasons known best to him. Now the dealer who had bought this car was wanting to make a big buck out of this by selling it to some other chap but he couldnt and now, since it was a marked car, he has lost his investment, at least for the time being. Poor chap.
Old 21st August 2008, 17:07   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_phreak View Post
trust me the people of the Forum get news and how, but this time we were still counting the owners and Times of India beat us to it .
like Kinetik said people here tend to keep controvertial and personal information to ourselves. we dont want trouble for anyone.
i was told of H.Bhagat getting the Marcillago on my flight to delhi by the Lamborghini dealer, and i mentioned to him that the car would not be treated well going by the history. i was told lamborghini is interested in a sale thats all. but see at the crutial time memory fails you as you.
i can give you a list of most of H.Bhagats cars (immpressive ones must say) and his bikes. did you know the first Harley Davidson vrod and the ducati 999 to land in Bombay were his. i dont know if they were the first in India, so i cant say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
This forum shares news and information to a point where it does not get intrusive and personal, unless prior approval form the respective owner is attained.

Trust me a lot of people here know everything about the car within minutes of the accident and the initial sale of the car happening, but have chosen not to speak about it for obvious reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
It is in all the papers boss everyone knows about the car. Pictures and all since the last two days.
i was going by the posts bhai, the last was about they still searching for the car.
Old 21st August 2008, 23:31   #146
BHPian

Matka king's murder: Son took Rs 1-cr loan for Lamborghini

But why did he took the loan......?

Matka king's murder: Son took Rs 1-cr loan for Lamborghini-Mumbai-Cities-The Times of India
Old 22nd August 2008, 09:04   #147
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti_86 View Post
Matka king's murder: Son took Rs 1-cr loan for Lamborghini

But why did he took the loan......?
Well, they never learnt how to live on their own hard earned money

So the riddle - who owns the car now /

The Matka boy
ICICI bank
The dealer who paid Rs 75 L
The insurance blokes if he does eventually claim - bit too late now
Old 23rd August 2008, 05:58   #148
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm not sure but this is what I feel. The below is my post on 8th Jan 2005. The guy whom I spoke to looked very similar to the person photographed as H. Bhagat in the newspapers. I'm not sure of this, if anyone can confirm he did own the below pictured SL55 AMG. He told me that he would be getting a Murcielago (the LP640 wasnt introduced then) and the Merc SLR (this could be on Carnet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Hi guys,

Here is the other silver SL55 AMG that we all have been talking abt and waiting to see. Seen this car in Andheri today. Cud just take side pic cos the owner didnt want the front/rear to be taken. The wheels were amazing. Had a small chat with him. Told him a bit abt Team-BHP and the other SL55's here. Also mentioned to him abt Spidermans Murcielago. And guess what answer I get. Theres another one on its way. And who is the lucky guy? This very guy himself. And if thats not enough he's also gettin a SLR by year end. Guess the new year is gonna be a really good one for all car lovers. Lotsa supercars coming and Team-BHP is there to give you all the scoops and pics of all of them.

Old 23rd August 2008, 11:33   #149

The car is of matka king pin suresh bhagat's son hitest bhagat...As his car was being seized by the mumbai police he crashed the car and told the mumbai police tht is totaled up n in scrap....but sum how they came to no and seized the car

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (tht = that, no = know, etc), and please use proper punctuation and not...type...like...this...

Last edited by Rehaan : 25th August 2008 at 07:16. Reason: Please see note in post.
kalu0 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 23rd August 2008, 14:27   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
I'm not sure but this is what I feel. The below is my post on 8th Jan 2005. The guy whom I spoke to looked very similar to the person photographed as H. Bhagat in the newspapers. I'm not sure of this, if anyone can confirm he did own the below pictured SL55 AMG. He told me that he would be getting a Murcielago (the LP640 wasnt introduced then) and the Merc SLR (this could be on Carnet).
v12 he did have asilver sl55 AMG but when i had seen it it had different wheels. if the guy is short fat and wearing a pathani thats what he wears most of the time that i have met or seen him it is the same guy. he stays in worli.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks