Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2010, 22:09   #1801
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
The guys surely has class but I really feel its a waste of money to buy so many cars and that too of the same make.Strangely he does not own a Ferarri. Pretty much has everything else.But I dont undertand someone owning 6 Fiat 500s,2 XK-Rs and countless number of Audi A4s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Ztig View Post
Would love to see aa Ferrari added to that garage!!! It's time....
His collection screams, Ferrari is not the end of the world. He is making a statement. I in his shoes will never get a Ferrari a McLaren is better option. Matter of taste and perspective.
Old 13th June 2010, 02:57   #1802
BHPian

He's against getting cars that don't have showrooms/service in India, so Ferrari seems a bit far away ATM.

He does seem to have a strong affinity towards the Audi family though, with the multiple Audi's, Bentley's, VW's, Lambo's, Porsche's etc.

The Jaguar showroom supposedly belongs to him, so that would explain the multiple XK-R's and the XF-R
Old 13th June 2010, 13:23   #1803
BHPian

We have a Jaguar showroom here in Hyd ??? Never knew about it. Where is it ?
Old 13th June 2010, 13:27   #1804
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
its on jubliee hills rd no 36, the ground floors of the odessey book store building. opened roughly about less than a month back.
Old 14th June 2010, 13:15   #1805
BHPian

wow, thats an insane collection the DC owner has, i can just imagine the expanse of his garage..I also hear that he has a couple of Jets, BB infact? is that true?
Old 14th June 2010, 14:17   #1806
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
its on jubliee hills rd no 36, the ground floors of the odessey book store building. opened roughly about less than a month back.
That's the place, where Harley's opening up the store. That place isin't sufficient to fit in 2 cars, forget the whole of the JLR Experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
It's coming up at Kondapur Hafeez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
wow, thats an insane collection the DC owner has, i can just imagine the expanse of his garage..I also hear that he has a couple of Jets, BB infact? is that true?
I really doubt on this. It isin't easy to be proud owner of Jets. If it would have been couple of copters, I would not have been this apprehensive. But Jets, yes, it isin't true.
Old 14th June 2010, 15:24   #1807
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
That's the place, where Harley's opening up the store. That place isin't sufficient to fit in 2 cars, forget the whole of the JLR Experience.

It's coming up at Kondapur Hafeez.
JLR showroom is already operational at the location Aadix has mentioned. In fact, I have seen cars getting delivered as well from there.

As far as Harley showroom is concerned, that's coming up around the RBS bank on Rd No 2, Banjara Hills. Don't recollect if its going to be opp to RBS or adjacent.

Cheers,

Last edited by Ardy : 14th June 2010 at 15:26.
Old 14th June 2010, 17:47   #1808
BHPian

Okay...couple of things.

DC guy does not own any jets. But yes...he hires chartered aircrafts. Very regularly.

Inline 4 Motors...opened three weeks ago...in the same place as Odyessey book store which is again owned by the DC guys. They in fact have 3 Jags and 3 RRs parked in the showroom plus many more in the basement. I have seen them myself.

Banjara Harely-Davidson - which is the dealer in Hyderabad is coming up on Rd No 2, adjacent to the RBS building. It's the corner building at the turn of Sagar Society Road. Ground Floor will be all bikes and first floor will be merchandise.

I was lucky recently. Got a chance to ride a V Rod and XR 1200 in their Roadshow held at Novotel. Yet to get out of the excitement
Old 15th June 2010, 20:50   #1809
BHPian

Today at around 4pm i saw a black Jaguar XF at Begumpet. Also spotted the Cadillac Studibaker, a vintage car, in the City Centre parking.
Old 20th June 2010, 23:25   #1810
Senior - BHPian

another panamera........turbo!!!

my friend saw a black panamera TURBO near my house(in tolichowki)!!!i thought he was kidding until he showed me the pics.the car was spanking new,right off the showroom floor,running on temp. plates.will post the pics in a day or two.he also told me that soon there are going to be a total of FIVE (two of them belong to the same guy who happens to own a hand-full of RRs and Bentleys.you know who i'm talking about) panameras in HYD,two of which are turbos.
Old 21st June 2010, 16:14   #1811
BHPian

Though not a car , but surely something which would grab attention. Saw a Yamaha MT-01 at Tolichowki, had stopped by the cafe beside Galaxy theatre.
Old 22nd June 2010, 20:13   #1812
BHPian

Spotted a brand new Rolls Royce on Gachibowli strech. It had a T/R registration MH04 Z XXXX. The driver was driving like a real maniac, overtaking cars from left most corner. Wish he learns to drive it.
Old 22nd June 2010, 20:22   #1813
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Spotted a brand new Rolls Royce on Gachibowli strech. It had a T/R registration MH04 Z XXXX. The driver was driving like a real maniac, overtaking cars from left most corner. Wish he learns to drive it.
Was it the Ghost or the Phantom?
Old 22nd June 2010, 21:21   #1814
BHPian

Spotted a Dark Blue BMW Z4 near LV Prasad Eye Hospital at around 5pm.
Old 23rd June 2010, 12:25   #1815
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
Was it the Ghost or the Phantom?
It was a Brand New White Rolls Royce Phantom. Got a couple of pics on my mobile, will tansfer and upload soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks