Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2008, 10:44   #241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterccrx8s View Post
Thats the new x5 i guess.
I googled , it is X5 sorry for the confusion.
Old 9th December 2008, 10:49   #242
BHPian

1.very old pic of a brand new BMW X5 at central mall
2.a white MERCEDES BENZ S350 at IMAX basement carpark
3. a very old pic of a CHEVROLET CORVETTE C6 and a the SSR MAGIC ROADSTER which were displayed at KUN-AUTOMOBILES,hyd
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-1zvrgpf.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-16052007157.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-corvette.jpg  

Old 9th December 2008, 11:12   #243
BHPian

an exclusive LAMBORGHINI dealership will be coming to hyderabad in 2010.read it in a article which summarises as follows
“India is a big market for the future for Lamborghini. It is a big country and the attitude of buyers is now changing and they are becoming more open to buying ultra luxury high-style brands like ours,” says Enrico Maffeo, global director of sales and customer service for Lamborghini, told TOI.
Maffeo, a regular visitor to India, said high price was not much of a deterrent for their target customers who choose a Lamborghini for its exquisite design, high-profile branding and uncompromising performance.
Maffeo said as the company expands in India, Lamborghini would also increase its distribution network here.
“We plan to have a new dealership in Mumbai next year and follow it up with one in Hyderabad in 2010,” he said.
cant wait til 2010 to see the showroom in hyderabad..
Old 9th December 2008, 17:30   #244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
that same hummer has big 26inch rims now,looks ugly and abnormal lol..its pictures have been uploaded on some other thread though..
I actually like those rims! Guess it's a matter of taste...
Old 9th December 2008, 17:35   #245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanthecoolest View Post
“We plan to have a new dealership in Mumbai next year and follow it up with one in Hyderabad in 2010,” he said.
cant wait til 2010 to see the showroom in hyderabad..

Oh , thats a long time. I'm sure there will be around half a dozen more lambo's on the roads bought from the delhi dealership or otherwise being imported directly, till the dealership is opened in Hyderabad.

By the way, is there a Porsche showroom in Hyderabad ?

Last edited by Speedophobia : 9th December 2008 at 17:37.
Old 9th December 2008, 17:41   #246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedophobia View Post
Oh , thats a long time. I'm sure there will be around half a dozen more lambo's on the roads bought from the delhi dealership or otherwise being imported directly, till the dealership is opened in Hyderabad.
You have to understand that the credit crunch has had its effects on Hyderabad car-buyers too. Especially on the real estate people who made so much money during the boom that they bought cars left, right and center; (which is why there are so many Audi's, BMW's and Mercs now).

2010 is actually a perfect time to launch, as it can effectively combat the arrival of Ferrari (which has a huge craze in Hyd) in India.

Besides, not many people have bought Lambo's. There's the black one and a couple of DC owner's. Nobody else. People just aren't that open to buying a 3-crore two-door "impractical" car.
Old 9th December 2008, 17:47   #247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedophobia View Post

By the way, is there a Porsche showroom in Hyderabad ?
Sorry, I didn't see the last line of ur post earlier (unless u edited it ). There isn't a Porsche showroom in Hyderabad yet, although it's been loooong overdue. And by overdue, I don't just mean they should. I mean they've been planning to, but for some reason haven't done it yet.
Old 9th December 2008, 20:28   #248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
I actually like those rims! Guess it's a matter of taste...
If you think the 26'ers are big... i know someone who got 30's... YES 30 inch rims on a hummer!
i personally am not a big fan of very big rims on a hummer. It's not a sports car, so why would you want to ride around on low pro's in a hummer?
I like the big off road wheels... now those look nice on smaller rims. maybe 20-22's with a big tyre. Talking about 22's i've got 22's installed on all the Range Rovers. Look really pimp!
Old 9th December 2008, 20:29   #249
BHPian

and i forgot to mention i'm starting some custom work on the H2. Should come out very very nice. Work should be complete mid jan, early feb.
Old 9th December 2008, 20:31   #250
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
Talking about 22's i've got 22's installed on all the Range Rovers. Look really pimp!

Then where are the pics dude??

I would love to see rangies on 22s.
Old 9th December 2008, 21:02   #251
BHPian

i'll be back in Delhi this weekend. will take pictures when i get back.
Old 9th December 2008, 21:54   #252
BHPian

Quote:
If you think the 26'ers are big... i know someone who got 30's... YES 30 inch rims on a hummer!
i personally am not a big fan of very big rims on a hummer. It's not a sports car, so why would you want to ride around on low pro's in a hummer?
I like the big off road wheels... now those look nice on smaller rims. maybe 20-22's with a big tyre. Talking about 22's i've got 22's installed on all the Range Rovers. Look really pimp!
I think those rims are bigger than 26" actually.

Which Hummer are u talking about? U own one?
Old 9th December 2008, 23:09   #253
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
I think those rims are bigger than 26" actually.

Which Hummer are u talking about? U own one?
he owns a couple.
Old 10th December 2008, 00:44   #254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
he owns a couple.
He owns a couple of H2's in India and owns/owned a few more Hummers abroad AFAIK.
Old 10th December 2008, 00:45   #255
BHPian

Quote:
30inch rims?!?!that digit seems obscene,is that hummer in India?dude iv seen 26s on a hummer,look ugly as ****,im thinking how ugly 30s would look lol!

Most Viewed