Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2011, 16:04   #2701
Senior - BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Guys I have unconfirmed Reports from a reliable source that there is one more Bugatti Veyron headed to Hyderabad. Is it true. Can anyone confirm this ?
Alrite I have checked and Clarified with most of the High Profile sources I have, Hyderabad does seem to be getting the 4th Veyron alloted to India, Delivery time slated around September-October. Also trying my best to get a glimpse of the White one, will keep you guys updated on this !

And also got Info from a friend who stays in Delhi that he saw a Red 599 GTB standing along with DC's rides which were getting serviced at Exclusive Motors in January. There was the White Panamera Turbo, Two 911 Turbos, One White Arnage, White and Yellow LP560-4, One SWB Phantom and the Phantom Coupe, One Red Targa 4S, and the Red 599GTB which was the odd one out. It was MH Registered. So can any Bhpian from Mumbai confirm if Sanjay Dutt's 599GTB visited the Exclusive Motors Dealership in January ? And does anyone know the count of Red 599's in the country especially with MH Reg ? If not then we have one more Ferrari in town

Last edited by ShortShifter : 16th May 2011 at 16:29.
Old 16th May 2011, 16:26   #2702
BHPian

Quote:
Alrite I have checked and Clarified with most of the High Profile sources I have, Hyderabad does seem to be getting the 4th Veyron alloted to India, Delivery time slated around September-October. Also trying my best to get a glimpse of the White one, will keep you guys updated on this !
As per one of my sources, who is into Car Detaling Business and does it for most of the high profile clients expensive cars here in Hyderabad, have a couple of updates for our dearest BHPians.

1. White Veyron was sent back to Delhi about a fortnight ago due to some unexpected issues and complications, hope it should be back within a week's time. Issue has been sorted out and should be travelling back to Hyderabad soon.

2. A new Veyron is surely coming to Hyderabad and has been booked by Go'Reddy of KMC. I've heard it from the horse's mouth that he was so impressed with the White Veyron that he pressed real hard to get the next allocation of Veyron alloted to him.

3. PKR's Black Lamborgini's rolling in Hyderabad. As per the source, he said that PKR's got a total black Lamborgini recently and is mostly driving in night to get accustomed with the mean machine. He has assured that he would surely get me more details about it if it's a new one or the one from Delhi. Hope he gets back to me with details and pics ASAP.

Last edited by traveloholic : 16th May 2011 at 16:28.
traveloholic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th May 2011, 16:37   #2703
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
As per one of my sources, who is into Car Detaling Business and does it for most of the high profile clients expensive cars here in Hyderabad, have a couple of updates for our dearest BHPians.

1. White Veyron was sent back to Delhi about a fortnight ago due to some unexpected issues and complications, hope it should be back within a week's time. Issue has been sorted out and should be travelling back to Hyderabad soon.

2. A new Veyron is surely coming to Hyderabad and has been booked by Go'Reddy of KMC. I've heard it from the horse's mouth that he was so impressed with the White Veyron that he pressed real hard to get the next allocation of Veyron alloted to him.

3. PKR's Black Lamborgini's rolling in Hyderabad. As per the source, he said that PKR's got a total black Lamborgini recently and is mostly driving in night to get accustomed with the mean machine. He has assured that he would surely get me more details about it if it's a new one or the one from Delhi. Hope he gets back to me with details and pics ASAP.
Nikhil Bhai, add 3 more Lambo's to the List. Yes I am not kidding, keep watching this space for more !

So Mr.Super Charged R8 and White R8 V10 is getting the Second Veyron of Hyderabad ! Awesomeee !

Last edited by ShortShifter : 16th May 2011 at 16:42.
Old 16th May 2011, 16:43   #2704
BANNED

Quote:
e was so impressed with the White Veyron that
Where do they enjoy these things!?? I technically live on the ring road and I am yet to see any rear engined car, let alone a Bugatti Veyron.
D33-PAC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2011, 16:50   #2705
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Where do they enjoy these things!?? I technically live on the ring road and I am yet to see any rear engined car, let alone a Bugatti Veyron.
ORR Zindabad ! You just need a bit of luck and get the right timing to spot them.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 16th May 2011 at 16:54.
Old 16th May 2011, 16:54   #2706
BHPian

Quote:
Nikhil Bhai, add 3 more Lambo's to the List. Yes I am not kidding, keep watching this space for more !
That's news Kailash, keeping all eyes glued. Spot them & post them ASAP.

Quote:
So Mr.Super Charged R8 and White R8 V10 is getting the Second Veyron of Hyderabad ! Awesomeee !
No Kailash, Veyron's not going to Mr. Sa'Reddy but going to Mr. Go'Reddy. Veyron would not be sharing space with the Red R8 & White R8 V10 but would be sharing with the BMW Z4 and etc. Check your PM, sent you more details about the same.

Last edited by traveloholic : 16th May 2011 at 16:55.
Old 16th May 2011, 16:59   #2707
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this white CaymanS at Madhapur Barista
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-4.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-5.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-6.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-7.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-w-8.jpg  

shyn is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th May 2011, 17:00   #2708
BHPian

Quote:
No Kailash, Veyron's not going to Mr. Sa'Reddy but going to Mr. Go'Reddy. Veyron would not be sharing space with the Red R8 & White R8 V10 but would be sharing with the BMW Z4 and etc. Check your PM, sent you more details about the same.
AFAIK the red R8 belongs to Mr.Go'Reddy..
the first time when i saw it at latitudes the chauffeur told me that it belongs to Mr. G Reddy..
Old 16th May 2011, 17:01   #2709
BANNED

Is this the one that belongs to the Port people? Leaving plates unblocked so you guys can differentiate . And the port people are the ones who had a flying spur which met with tragedy on the ORR correct? Just making sure we're all on the same page!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-sweetmotherofgod.jpg  

Last edited by D33-PAC : 16th May 2011 at 17:03.
D33-PAC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2011, 17:04   #2710
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is this the one that belongs to the Port people? Leaving plates unblocked so you guys can differentiate . And the port people are the ones who had a flying spur which met with tragedy on the ORR correct? Just making sure we're all on the same page!
Absolutely !! That is the Reg No. of it and Please tell me thats a recent snap of it !!
Old 16th May 2011, 17:07   #2711
BANNED

Quote:
Absolutely !! That is the Reg No. of it and Please tell me thats a recent snap of it !!
Sorry to disappoint you but this was before the accident.Is it fixed and back on the streets now ?
Old 16th May 2011, 17:19   #2712
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Spotted this white CaymanS at Madhapur Barista
Thats probably the first time I am seeing a Cayman in that shade ! Awesome pictures as always Shyn

Quote:
That's news Kailash, keeping all eyes glued. Spot them & post them ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
AFAIK the red R8 belongs to Mr.Go'Reddy..
the first time when i saw it at latitudes the chauffeur told me that it belongs to Mr. G Reddy..
Syed is right Nikhil Bhai. I'v checked out the Registration No.s of the Supercharged R8 and the New White R8 V10, both of them are on Gou'Reddy's Name.

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you but this was before the accident.Is it fixed and back on the streets now ?
Damn ! Well I'v heard it was sent to Italy for getting the repair job done, the Underbody suffered some damage. I was also told that it costed the owner a bomb to bring it back to shape and was being transported back to Hyderabad. I have no clue about its current Status though.
Anymore pictures of it Deepak ?

Last edited by ShortShifter : 16th May 2011 at 17:24.
Old 16th May 2011, 17:37   #2713
BHPian

Quote:
Syed is right Nikhil Bhai. I'v checked out the Registration No.s of the Supercharged R8 and the New White R8 V10, both of them are on Gou'Reddy's Name.
That's real news now. IIRC, the Supercharged R8 and the New White R8 V10 were owned by Mr. Reddy, who is into manufacturing Cement and etc. Is it that both these Reddys are related and share each others garage?

Last edited by traveloholic : 16th May 2011 at 17:41.
Old 16th May 2011, 17:57   #2714
BANNED

An older pic of the H2, when it was still with the Lanco guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-h2.jpg  

Old 16th May 2011, 19:43   #2715
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Spotted this cat yet again entering into the owners Mansion at Banjara Hills Road No.1 Just a while ago And a S500 at Somajiguda. Will post the snaps after I process them.

And Deepak, my heart bleeds everytime I go through these pictures :( And Just to make a Clarification, the FS Which Crashed on the ORR belongs to the Owner of Krishnapatnam Port in Nellore (Mr.CVR) and the LP560-4 belongs to the owner of Gangavaram Port near Vizag (A Certain Raju of the Visual Soft fame).

Last edited by ShortShifter : 16th May 2011 at 20:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks