Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2011, 11:27   #2866
Senior - BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Spotted a Beetle, a GL420 and an XJ!
You forgot to mention the white rangie. can c glimpse of it in the XJL pics.

Hyderabad guys bring us the pics of veyron and the ONE 77 ( once it arrives). M sure many bhpians are glued upon Hyderabad thread for these
Old 1st June 2011, 12:33   #2867
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Yesterday in the evening a Green Jaguar XF at Midtown, a Purple Bentley CFS infront of GVK, a New Gen Black A8 taking a left towards Khairtabad from Taj Krishna, a White XJ Entering into Taj Krishna, a white S500 near Karachi Bakery Banjara Hills Road No.1, all within a span of 10 minutes.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 1st June 2011 at 12:35.
Old 1st June 2011, 13:46   #2868
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
You forgot to mention the white rangie. can c glimpse of it in the XJL pics.

Hyderabad guys bring us the pics of veyron and the ONE 77 ( once it arrives). M sure many bhpians are glued upon Hyderabad thread for these

I went through this thread(even though my connection speed is god damn low) and did not find any Veyron(on road pictures) abd about the one77,is it coming for a show or is it here to stay?
Old 1st June 2011, 14:06   #2869
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan Shah View Post
I went through this thread(even though my connection speed is god damn low) and did not find any Veyron(on road pictures) abd about the one77,is it coming for a show or is it here to stay?
It is not as easy to spot the Veyron on Road as other cars. The only place I think he could use it in Hyderabad is on the 158kms long Outer Ring Road. And according to my sources He has been using a flat bed truck to transport it from his residence to the ORR and back which is about 10kms from his residence if he takes the Whisper Valley/Mumbai Road route, but its Impossible to Imagine the Veyron traversing through the Steep Ghat like roads of the Whisper Valley route, this could be one of the reasons why he might have been using a Flat bed truck to transport it to the ORR. Also the owners are not known to Use their rides often, So its highly unlikely if we could ever see it on normal roads.

The only place some of us have a chance to spot it is at his residence. And I don't think we could ever get permission to post them here. So I hope you guys understand the complexity involved here. Bugatti Officially has sold 2 other Veyron's else where in the country, but do we have On Road pictures anywhere else ? Don't think so ! Still a lot of Hyderabad Bhpian's are after it and trying hard to get some pictures of it.

About the One-77 its not here for any show or something. Its here to stay. Its being bought by the Daughter of the same person who owns the Veyron.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 1st June 2011 at 14:22.
Old 1st June 2011, 14:40   #2870
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
It is not as easy to spot the Veyron on Road as other cars. The only place I think he could use it in Hyderabad is on the 158kms long Outer Ring Road. And according to my sources He has been using a flat bed truck to transport it from his residence to the ORR and back which is about 10kms from his residence if he takes the Whisper Valley/Mumbai Road route, but its Impossible to Imagine the Veyron traversing through the Steep Ghat like roads of the Whisper Valley route, this could be one of the reasons why he might have been using a Flat bed truck to transport it to the ORR. Also the owners are not known to Use their rides often, So its highly unlikely if we could ever see it on normal roads.

The only place some of us have a chance to spot it is at his residence. And I don't think we could ever get permission to post them here. So I hope you guys understand the complexity involved here. Bugatti Officially has sold 2 other Veyron's else where in the country, but do we have On Road pictures anywhere else ? Don't think so ! Still a lot of Hyderabad Bhpian's are after it and trying hard to get some pictures of it.

About the One-77 its not here for any show or something. Its here to stay. Its being bought by the Daughter of the same person who owns the Veyron.
Flatbed truck? he must be out of his mind to buy such a car in India and not being able to use it with an open heart.People who are able to buy a Veyron in India can afford to buy houses abroad eg: Dubai,Germany, Monaco etc and they should keep and use their cars like veyron there (and the fact that the veyron in india costs as much as a g2 jet).Its my opinion though no one has to agree.

By the way his daughter must be smarter than him as she chose a car that will not have much problem coping with the Great Indian roads
Old 1st June 2011, 14:46   #2871
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

a spotting on the flatbed would do just as nicely....
Old 1st June 2011, 15:34   #2872
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan Shah View Post
Flatbed truck? he must be out of his mind to buy such a car in India and not being able to use it with an open heart.People who are able to buy a Veyron in India can afford to buy houses abroad eg: Dubai,Germany, Monaco etc and they should keep and use their cars like veyron there (and the fact that the veyron in india costs as much as a g2 jet).Its my opinion though no one has to agree.

By the way his daughter must be smarter than him as she chose a car that will not have much problem coping with the Great Indian roads
I agree with you ! But Going by his history of purchases, I am sure practicality is least of his issues. Think of it as more of a Collection !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
a spotting on the flatbed would do just as nicely....
Yeah indeed we are on a look out for them.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 1st June 2011 at 15:52.
Old 1st June 2011, 18:02   #2873
BANNED

CONFIRMED update2: Our charging bull of hyd is getting not one but two....Read again not one but two, of the latest bull from Italy, the LP700 scheduled to be delivered to him this october-november. The colors are white and yellow...AGAIN!

Just a curiosity bug, why is our guy not even listed by forbes on their top 1000 rich list

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 1st June 2011 at 18:15.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2011, 19:48   #2874
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
CONFIRMED update2: Our charging bull of hyd is getting not one but two....Read again not one but two, of the latest bull from Italy, the LP700 scheduled to be delivered to him this october-november. The colors are white and yellow...AGAIN!

Just a curiosity bug, why is our guy not even listed by forbes on their top 1000 rich list
Charging bull? whats a charging bull? And the guy is not listed in the Forbes list because there are others who are richer than him. Having a huge collection doesnt make you the richest in the world. There are a lot of people in India itself who are richer than than him and travel daily in cars like Honda City and the likes.Not all the rich indulge mate.

Last edited by Baleno7811 : 1st June 2011 at 19:49.
Old 1st June 2011, 20:13   #2875
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
Charging bull? whats a charging bull? And the guy is not listed in the Forbes list because there are others who are richer than him. Having a huge collection doesnt make you the richest in the world. There are a lot of people in India itself who are richer than than him and travel daily in cars like Honda City and the likes.Not all the rich indulge mate.
I hate to be off topic but I couldn't resist your post.... As per SENSEX, DCHL net worth is more than half a 700 million USD, and their family owns more than 80% of the shares. I have seen people listed there who have a net worth less than 500 million.

Also, IMHO, nobody would consider yourself to be rich unless you drive a fancy car. Believe it or not mate, its a fact. I do understand they are wealthy and drive a honda city...but honestly who cares? if you got money, show it...there is no reason to hide it unless your are a politician or a bureaucrat!
Old 1st June 2011, 20:24   #2876
BANNED

Quote:
:

O/T: Probably because he has a lot of money associated with a certain dark color. *cough* *cough*. Hope you understand what I mean. (if you buy an IPL team and you're not on the indian forbes list...YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF THIS!)

The wealth of the people on the Forbes list is not decided by going through their accounts, it's a mere estimate of the number of shares they hold of their company, multiplied by share value.

Like someone here said he's nowhere near the other wealthy people of India, but then again, he might have other non company related assets which he can liquidate to buy. I.E., Land. None of which most of us can trace so Forbes list is quite useless. I.E. Hasan Ali Khan!

Anyway, I saw a Black XJ being followed by a Black S and a black Q7 today. Awesome sight, but I couldn't click it .
Old 1st June 2011, 20:29   #2877
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
O/T: Probably because he has a lot of money associated with a certain dark color. *cough* *cough*. Hope you understand what I mean. (if you buy an IPL team and you're not on the indian forbes list...YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF THIS!)

The wealth of the people on the Forbes list is not decided by going through their accounts, it's a mere estimate of the number of shares they hold of their company, multiplied by share value.

Like someone here said he's nowhere near the other wealthy people of India, but then again, he might have other non company related assets which he can liquidate to buy. I.E., Land. None of which most of us can trace so Forbes list is quite useless. I.E. Hasan Ali Khan!

Anyway, I saw a Black XJ being followed by a Black S and a black Q7 today. Awesome sight, but I couldn't click it .

I Agree with you on that.. his wealth is a mixture of both colors
Old 1st June 2011, 21:23   #2878
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post

Quote:
I hate to be off topic but I couldn't resist your post.... As per SENSEX, DCHL net worth is more than half a 700 million USD, and their family owns more than 80% of the shares. I have seen people listed there who have a net worth less than 500 million.

Also, IMHO, nobody would consider yourself to be rich unless you drive a fancy car. Believe it or not mate, its a fact. I do understand they are wealthy and drive a honda city...but honestly who cares? if you got money, show it...there is no reason to hide it unless your are a politician or a bureaucrat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post

Quote:
I Agree with you on that.. his wealth is a mixture of both colors
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-hijackdeniro.jpg

Anyone got a problem with him, go deal with him personally
, please refrain from discussing about a person's wealth/tastes etc... In case you have forgotten, This Thread is solely meant for Discussing about Super Cars, Exotics and Imports in Hyderabad. Mods are you reading this ?

PS:- What ravelsnip meant was Deccan Chargers team whose logo is a Bull !

Anyways thats just great news !! I was at his Road No.12 House today, got to see a Black 997 II Porsche 911 Turbo, Grey Carrera S, Black S600, Silver Landrover Discovery 4, 3xFiat 500's. Also saw a super low slung car under covers which resembled a Veyron or Lamborghini or some other Exotic in their Road No.3 Mansion ! Sorry I wasn't allowed to click any pictures.

Also spotted almost 9 Range Rovers, 2xLandrover Freelander2, 2xDiscovery 4, 2xBeetles, 1xSlk, 2xGL350's in and around Jubilee Hills, will post pictures after I process them.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 1st June 2011 at 21:52.
Old 1st June 2011, 21:34   #2879
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Anyways thats just great news !! I was at his Road No.12 House today, got to see a Black 997 II Porsche 911 Turbo, Grey Carrera S, Black S600, Silver Landrover Discovery 4, 3xFiat 500's. Also so a super low slung car under covers which resembled a Veyron or Lamborghini or some other Exotic in their Road No.3 Mansion ! Sorry I wasn't allowed to click any pictures.

But what I did click were almost 9 Range Rovers, 2 Landrover Defenders, 2 Discovery 4, 2 Beetles, 1 Slk, will post pictures after I process them.
Enough has been said about his collection, but man-oh-man 9 Range Rovers? The man seriously loves British marques, given his collections.

Hope somebody does a photoshoot of all his rides. Though that may take more than a week to cover all his machines in detail.
Old 1st June 2011, 21:50   #2880
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Enough has been said about his collection, but man-oh-man 9 Range Rovers? The man seriously loves British marques, given his collections.

Hope somebody does a photoshoot of all his rides. Though that may take more than a week to cover all his machines in detail.
Hey //M I wasn't talking about DC's Range Rovers. I was talking about the cars I saw from 5pm till 7pm today in and around Jubilee Hills area.

Most Viewed