Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2011, 20:20   #2986
Senior - BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Spotted another white M3 convertible at Beyond Coffee!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1563.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1558.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1566.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1561.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1560.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1564.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1567.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1565.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1554.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1562.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1555.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1556.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1557.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1553.jpg  

shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th June 2011, 12:59   #2987
Senior - BHPian

My cousin spotted this dark indigo Ghost and a white CFS at RGIA recently. Both the cars belong to the same owner and they bear the same single digit registration number too.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-17062011.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-17062011001.jpg  

Last edited by shyn : 19th June 2011 at 13:11.
shyn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2011, 16:53   #2988
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Spotted another white M3 convertible at Beyond Coffee!
Beautiful pictures as always shyn !! The M3 and Cayman are becoming the Default choice of Supercar owners as a Daily Ride. Saw a Maroon E93 near Jubilee Hills Checkpost and a Black E92 infront of Creamstone within minutes of each other a couple of day back.

Quote:
My cousin spotted this dark indigo Ghost and a white CFS at RGIA recently. Both the cars belong to the same owner and they bear the same single digit registration number too.
Now thats a sight ! The owner also has a Maroon Extended Wheelbase Phantom amongst others. BTW Shyn was the White CFS AP28BHXXXX or AP09BNXXXX ?

Last edited by ShortShifter : 19th June 2011 at 16:59.
Old 19th June 2011, 19:54   #2989
Senior - BHPian

Finally spotted the white R35 (race tech) at rd no.12.

I was chasing a HD Forty-Eight near TRS Bhavan when it turned left towards rd no.12 and then the unthinkable happend, the Harley crashed into a bike and the rider tasted some tarmac. I stopped to click a few a pics as the rider was being helped to his feet. Suddenly I saw the 'zilla pass by! By the time I reached for my bike, she had covered quiet some distance. Tried real hard to keep up with her but could manage only a few pics before the 'zilla reached her home.

I've posted the pics of the Forty-Eight in the Superbikes section, here is a link to the page:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...ml#post2397641
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2690.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2691.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2692.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2693.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2694.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2695.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2696.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2699.jpg  

Last edited by shyn : 19th June 2011 at 20:15.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th June 2011, 20:34   #2990
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Finally spotted the white R35 (race tech) at rd no.12.
Damn saw the pictures of the Harley, I have seen many accidents happening due to people on 2 wheelers panicking at the sight of cops, almost ran over a guy on a Pulsar last month near the Masab Tank Cross Road. He stopped abruptly in the middle of the road and tried taking a U turn cause the Cops were doing a Checking near the turning.

Anyways Love the rumble from the GTR's Kressig F1 Exhausts. Also is this the same Bunglow which houses the Black LP640 ?! Probably ravelsnip could throw some light on it, and has the Raging Bull come back from its stay at Vijayawada ?

Last edited by ShortShifter : 19th June 2011 at 20:37.
Old 19th June 2011, 23:58   #2991
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Damn saw the pictures of the Harley, I have seen many accidents happening due to people on 2 wheelers panicking at the sight of cops, almost ran over a guy on a Pulsar last month near the Masab Tank Cross Road. He stopped abruptly in the middle of the road and tried taking a U turn cause the Cops were doing a Checking near the turning.

Anyways Love the rumble from the GTR's Kressig F1 Exhausts. Also is this the same Bunglow which houses the Black LP640 ?! Probably ravelsnip could throw some light on it, and has the Raging Bull come back from its stay at Vijayawada ?
The house in the picture is of V reddy. My friends cousin brother. This house is in the lane beside the Audi Showroom If im not wrong? He does not own the LP. IMHO, I don't know why ru you people so obsessed with the white Nissan GTR!! it is less expensive than a M3 for chrissake!! except for the exhaust sound, there is nothing good in this car compared to other goodies. There is a Nissan GTR, orange color one is heading to hyderabad soon, it is bought by my other friend of Axis structurals company and he told me it costed him 75lac on road! he is the guy who bought lanco's hummer. And coming to The LP, it is owned by his cousin. you can catch a glimpse of the LP in Erramanzil when it comes back to Hyderabad that is

And coming to my Visit to Mr Ravi Reddy's house, I did not find the veyron there...only 2 cars were parked, one is a RR phantom EWB and a Honda CRV black with temp plates when i went to his house this saturday. I also felt awkward to ask him again about the whereabouts of the car. I already informed me that vijay(son of TVR) drives it, With 3 bouncers accompanying him everytime
Old 20th June 2011, 07:25   #2992
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
IMHO, I don't know why ru you people so obsessed with the white Nissan GTR!! it is less expensive than a M3 for chrissake!! except for the exhaust sound, there is nothing good in this car compared to other goodies. There is a Nissan GTR, orange color one is heading to hyderabad soon, it is bought by my other friend of Axis structurals company and he told me it costed him 75lac on road!
The cost of a car, firstly, should not be its defining factor in terms of how well it compares to rivals/other cars. Secondly, the iconic heritage that Skylines possess, coming from the Nissan stable, is nothing short of epic. These iconic family of cars are instrumental in cementing Japanese performance cars onto the global map, along with the limited likes of other classics such as the NSX, Impreza, EVO, S2000, etc.

One can not be a true-blooded automobile enthusiast for not at least even remotely acknowledging the sheer technology, performance and power the R35 possesses. Key word: acknowledge, not appreciate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and one can by all means dislike the GT-R. However, and believe me when I say this, these GT-Rs are terrifyingly good cars. I'm saving up to get my own!

Last edited by aniguchisan : 20th June 2011 at 07:26.
Old 20th June 2011, 09:27   #2993
BHPian

Quote:
I don't know why ru you people so obsessed with the white Nissan GTR!! it is less expensive than a M3 for chrissake!! except for the exhaust sound, there is nothing good in this car compared to other goodies. There is a Nissan GTR, orange color one is heading to hyderabad soon, it is bought by my other friend of Axis structurals company and he told me it costed him 75lac on road!
Am not sure if you ever tracked a GTR before, but any true racer can vouch along that this "less expensive" GTR will destroy pretty much everything from the Challenge Stradale's to the Scuderia's to the GT3's. You name it, and GTR's are reigning the tracks. and comparing it with an M3? lol, it's an insult to the GTR.

And speaking of price, I think its the best bang for the buck ANY car can provide. How about it pretty much destroys every other supercar more twice its price! This car never seizes to amaze me with its performance even at a ~3800lb curb weight.
viper9999 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2011, 13:51   #2994
BANNED

Saw the grey ex-tollywood actor M6 at KFC hi-tech city last night. Also saw a red x6 there.
Old 20th June 2011, 16:34   #2995
Senior - BHPian

Spotted another silver colored XF-R at Madhapur.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2582.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2584.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2585.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2586.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2587.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2588.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2590.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2594.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2596.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2595.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2597.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2598.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2599.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2601.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2602.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2606.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2609.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2610.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2612.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2613.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2614.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2616.jpg  

Last edited by shyn : 20th June 2011 at 16:38.
shyn is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th June 2011, 17:58   #2996
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper9999 View Post
Am not sure if you ever tracked a GTR before, but any true racer can vouch along that this "less expensive" GTR will destroy pretty much everything from the Challenge Stradale's to the Scuderia's to the GT3's. You name it, and GTR's are reigning the tracks. and comparing it with an M3? lol, it's an insult to the GTR.

And speaking of price, I think its the best bang for the buck ANY car can provide. How about it pretty much destroys every other supercar more twice its price! This car never seizes to amaze me with its performance even at a ~3800lb curb weight.
All said and done, these japanese carmakers never excited me. As a sport car freak, Given a chance, not only me, anybody would pick an Italian or a German Engineered Car ANY GIVEN DAY! period.
Old 20th June 2011, 18:20   #2997
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail

All said and done, these japanese carmakers never excited me. As a sport car freak, Given a chance, not only me, anybody would pick an Italian or a German Engineered Car ANY GIVEN DAY! period.
"period" invalid....i'll take the Godzilla anyday.
mayankk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2011, 18:29   #2998
BHPian

+1 to what everyone said. Zilla never ceases to amaze with its brilliant performance. If pricing would have been a factor to ascertaining which car performs well, then I guess that is a wrong factor to consider while analyzing. Zilla stands out due to various factors like Performance, VFM and a lot more. On a personal note, I still droll over Nissan Skyline range for their simplistic looks and beastly performance. If someone for instance feels Japs never enticed the sports car freaks (no pun intended towards anyone in particular), then I don't think the Skyline's, Supra's, EVO's & etc would have been so popular globally.
traveloholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2011, 18:46   #2999
BHPian

Quote:
It may not to you but you sure cant say ANYBODY would pick an Italian or German car Any Given Day. You surely seem to be unaware of the Zilla's huge capabilities. And comparing it to an M3 is a sin mate.
Baleno7811 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2011, 18:50   #3000
BANNED

^Come on, baleno, what would you prefer given a lambo and a GTR? or a ferrari or a GTR for instance? IF you ask me for value for money, def'tly I'd agree with what you guys said. but Trust me, most of the supercar freaks(atleast in India) wan't gorgeous looks (design) and power in their car.

Most Viewed