Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2016, 05:55   #4786
BANNED

Re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by huracan.lp580 View Post
I was the first to place an order back in November, but several orders for the LP580-2 have been placed across the country in the mean time. Given that we still did not receive exact build dates yet, it is safe to assume that several LP580-2s will be arriving in the first batch to India. Promised delivery is sometime in April.

Congrats ! You have superb taste, a black on black car is mafioso, and making it a Lambo makes it that much more all that !

A small request, please get us a pic of the car in front of the Faluknuma, Chowmahalla, or Golconda if possible ! A photoshoot session of the ride around iconic Hyderabd places would be awesome. I don't live in Hyderabad any more, but I was there until high school.

Interesting you mentioned you studied in the USA. I left Hyd to study in USA (where I am now), and you left 'Murica to go back to Hyd !
Hyderabad holds a special place in my heart. Being an ardent automobile enthusiast, it'd be nice to see both aspects in one pic as a little token of remembrance.

Judging by your tying style, I can tell you're different from the typical reckless irresponsible privileged son of a somebody. Hope to never see or read about your incident in the papers, vis-a-vis incidents that took place before (MLA KomatiReddy Venkatreddy's son, Azaruddin's son, telugu comedian Kotasreenivas Rao's son, so on so forth). Enjoy but I trust you remember your fun and the safety of someone else isn't mutually exclusive. Looking forward to those pics from you !

Last edited by D33-PAC : 25th February 2016 at 06:00.
D33-PAC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st March 2016, 11:59   #4787
Senior - BHPian

A beautiful picture of the red Continental GT. Absolutely love the spec on this. And being a V8, the engine is more characterful and vocal and sprty than the W12.
via Super Cars&Bikes in Hyderabad @fb.
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1456813791.524101.jpg
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st March 2016, 22:55   #4788
BHPian

I recently saw this Porsche Cayenne with what appears to be a wide body kit. It looks like the rear axle may also have been widened! It's not clear in the pics but it has a HUGE double barrel exhaust in the middle of the bumper.

Strangely it was being driven extremely sedately, at walking speed.

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-photo-1.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-photo-2.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-photo-3.jpg
bowser is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2016, 04:08   #4789
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowser View Post
I recently saw this Porsche Cayenne with what appears to be a wide body kit. It looks like the rear axle may also have been widened! It's not clear in the pics but it has a HUGE double barrel exhaust in the middle of the bumper.

Here's another picture of it I found on facebook (don't remember where exactly though). It is a horrendous aftermarket widebody kit that has kept me up till this late hour. I don't think I'm going to get any sleep for a few more days.
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-imageuploadedbyteambhp1456871751.031152.jpg
And no, neither the rear axle, nor any other mechanical component has been touched on it. This is just a widebody kit. A real wide one at that. And gawdy. And ghastly. Very!
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2016, 07:37   #4790
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowser View Post

Strangely it was being driven extremely sedately, at walking speed.

Attachment 1481942
Attachment 1481943
Attachment 1481944

That's a Caractere kit on the Cayenne. Apart from the exhaust set up that I'm digging, rest of it looks weird.
And the rear axles haven't been widened. The car is running wheel spacers and ADV1 rims. There's one more of this in Hyderabad in red which is lady driven.

Last edited by A.K : 2nd March 2016 at 07:38.
A.K is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2016, 21:05   #4791
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
That's a Caractere kit on the Cayenne. Apart from the exhaust set up that I'm digging, rest of it looks weird.
And the rear axles haven't been widened. The car is running wheel spacers and ADV1 rims. There's one more of this in Hyderabad in red which is lady driven.
It appears to be the Prior Design PD600 widebody kit. The exhaust tailpipes definitely stand out with this kit!
huracan.lp580 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2016, 23:25   #4792
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It appears to be the Prior Design PD600 widebody kit. The exhaust tailpipes definitely stand out with this kit!

It indeed is a Prior Design kit. Got confused between this and the red one!
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2016, 05:22   #4793
BHPian

Quote:
Country's first Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 to be delivered to HYDin a couple of weeks! Spec on the car is black with black Kari rims! Definitely gonna be a stunner!
Quote:
I was the first to place an order back in November, but several orders for the LP580-2 have been placed across the country in the mean time. Given that we still did not receive exact build dates yet, it is safe to assume that several LP580-2s will be arriving in the first batch to India. Promised delivery is sometime in April.
Two LP580-2s appear to have landed already a couple days back.

Looking forward!

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-capture.png

Source: Zauba
Senna4Ever is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:41   #4794
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post

Looking forward!

Attachment 1482233

Interesting to see not one, but two! My car is still scheduled to arrive sometime next month. Possibly dealership/demo cars or looks like I was misinformed by the dealer about being the first to order this model!
Old 5th March 2016, 03:06   #4795
BHPian

Quote:

Looking forward!

Attachment 1482233

Just had a word with the dealer. One is Rosso Mars and the other is Giallo Midas, both seem to be headed to Bangalore. Looks like I was bumped down the wait list! I'm not really bothered since production for my car has finally commenced!
huracan.lp580 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th March 2016, 10:30   #4796
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Just had a word with the dealer. One is Rosso Mars and the other is Giallo Midas, both seem to be headed to Bangalore. Looks like I was bumped down the wait list! I'm not really bothered since production for my car has finally commenced!

Any idea if these are customer cars or showroom cars?
Old 6th March 2016, 06:34   #4797
BHPian

Quote:
Good to know! I also personally love the elegance black colour brings on a car. Oh, and by 'black' you mean Nero Noctis only right?
Senna4Ever is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th March 2016, 09:58   #4798
BHPian

Quote:
Any idea if these are customer cars or showroom cars?
Not sure, but my guess is that both are customer cars.

Quote:
Good to know! I also personally love the elegance black colour brings on a car. Oh, and by 'black' you mean Nero Noctis only right?
Thanks buddy! Yes, the spec on the car is:
Nero Noctis (Solid Black)
Unicolor Nero Ade in Rosso Allala (Black leather w red stitching)
19" Kari wheels in gloss black
Steel brakes w Rosso (Red) calipers
Standard engine bonnet
Factory race exhaust
and necessary stuff like lifting system, reverse cam etc
huracan.lp580 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th March 2016, 13:32   #4799
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks buddy! Yes, the spec on the car is:
Nero Noctis (Solid Black)
Unicolor Nero Ade in Rosso Allala (Black leather w red stitching)
19" Kari wheels in gloss black
Steel brakes w Rosso (Red) calipers
Standard engine bonnet
Factory race exhaust
and necessary stuff like lifting system, reverse cam etc
I know I'm late to the party, but congratulations!!! It's so awesome to have a supercar owner from Hyderabad on this forum finally

Lovely spec on the car, and Lamborghinis in black (Nero Nemesis or Nero Noctis) are my absolute favorite! They just look so evil!

I also noticed that you have a JCW tuned R56 Mini Cooper S & E60 BMW 530i, so you are a true petrolhead, and have good taste in cars as well. Would it be too much to ask you for some ownership reviews of these cars?

Unfortunately since you're so new to the forum, I can't send you a PM, but have some other questions for you.
Joxster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2016, 05:47   #4800
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxster View Post
I also noticed that you have a JCW tuned R56 Mini Cooper S & E60 BMW 530i, so you are a true petrolhead, and have good taste in cars as well. Would it be too much to ask you for some ownership reviews of these cars?

Unfortunately since you're so new to the forum, I can't send you a PM, but have some other questions for you.
Thanks! You could shoot me an email at huracan.lp580@gmail.com. I'm actually writing up a thread dedicated to the cars and a new garage build. I will be posting it once the bull arrives!
huracan.lp580 is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks