Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2009, 18:50   #766
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Thanks.

no offense ,but why are you people struggling to see the owners or talk about a car worth 1.4 crores when there are cars worth more than 2 crores. bentleyS,gallardoS,phantomS, ok , there are 1 or 3 messages regarding the other expensive cars but there are pages of messages about the R8.

im saying this again . im not hurting anyone.

Last edited by aah78 : 5th March 2009 at 22:16. Reason: See note.
Old 4th March 2009, 21:55   #767
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
The most important part, that of who it's going to, is still undisclosed!
LOL wouldnt really make a difference buddy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas28 View Post
no offense ,but why are you people struggling to see the owners or talk about a car worth 1.4 crores when there are cars worth more than 2 crores. bentleyS,gallardoS,phantomS, ok , there are 1 or 3 messages regarding the other expensive cars but there are pages of messages about the R8.

dude its not always about expensive cars, no offense but i think ur priority towards cars is a little different,the more expensive, the better i guess?if the r8 is cheap in price for you,man your rich!

Last edited by aah78 : 5th March 2009 at 22:15. Reason: Posts mergd. 20 minute rule.
Old 5th March 2009, 00:02   #768
BHPian

Quote:

Even though the R8 costs a lot less, there's no denying that it is a stunner in terms of looks, eye-catching and performance. Same with the Maserati. And let's be honest, Bentleys have become so common now that R8 is more exclusive! .

Add to that the fact that Gallardo, F430 etc. are not seen very often on the roads. So the R8 is the most expensive sports car that we can catch on our cameras!
Old 5th March 2009, 09:08   #769
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
dude its not always about expensive cars, no offense but i think ur priority towards cars is a little different,the more expensive, the better i guess?if the r8 is cheap in price for you,man your rich!
lol, no bro,not like that but there is a maserati also in hyd .and ive seen in a car magazine( dont remember the name) that though R8 is an expensive sports car its nowhere close to a gallardo ( correct me if im wrong,these are not my words )
and im not saying that R8 is cheap . its more than a crore! if there are pics of the SLK in this thread and forum . the R8 deserves a place over here!
cheers!

Quote:
Even though the R8 costs a lot less, there's no denying that it is a stunner in terms of looks, eye-catching and performance. Same with the Maserati. And let's be honest, Bentleys have become so common now that R8 is more exclusive! .

Add to that the fact that Gallardo, F430 etc. are not seen very often on the roads. So the R8 is the most expensive sports car that we can catch on our cameras!
yes . you are right .and im not saying that R8 is just a useless exotic.its one of my favourite car but we must not forget the other supercars in hyd else theyll feel bad !

Last edited by aah78 : 5th March 2009 at 22:14. Reason: Posts merged. 20 minute rule.
Old 5th March 2009, 12:57   #770
BHPian

yeah,you're right ! r8 is the new talk of the town in hyderabad.I got bored of watching porsche cayenne, carrera, boxsters beetle,mercedes slk 350 and bmw 7's.

I want to see Hummer h2s,Mercedes-Benz amg sl 65 63,slk 65,Lamborghini murci,gallardo and new model range rover.How many of you have spotted this black range rover near cinemax ? it's always there at that place and if possible i want to see some more bentleys and really got bored of watching 15 rolls royces at one time near taj krishna.
Old 5th March 2009, 15:26   #771
BHPian

Quote:
yes . you are right .and im not saying that R8 is just a useless exotic.its one of my favourite car but we must not forget the other supercars in hyd else theyll feel bad !
We're not forgetting any. It's just difficult to spot them because the owners use them very rarely. After a few days, the Red R8 will also become a rare sight. So enjoy it while you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwAddict View Post
yeah,you're right ! r8 is the new talk of the town in hyderabad.I got bored of watching porsche cayenne, carrera, boxsters beetle,mercedes slk 350 and bmw 7's.

I want to see Hummer h2s,Mercedes-Benz amg sl 65 63,slk 65,Lamborghini murci,gallardo and new model range rover.How many of you have spotted this black range rover near cinemax ? it's always there at that place and if possible i want to see some more bentleys and really got bored of watching 15 rolls royces at one time near taj krishna.
If you want to see all those cars, you have to wait till the Recession gets over!

if you live near Jubilee Hills, you'll see atleast five Bentleys in a week. Guaranteed.

Last edited by aah78 : 5th March 2009 at 22:12. Reason: Posts merged. 20 minute rule.
Old 5th March 2009, 21:41   #772
BHPian

Quote:
We're not forgetting any. It's just difficult to spot them because the owners use them very rarely. After a few days, the Red R8 will also become a rare sight. So enjoy it while you can.
thank you.yes. i must enjoy .lol.

@bmwaddict- i see a range rover everyday

Quote:
If you want to see all those cars, you have to wait till the Recession gets over!

if you live near Jubilee Hills, you'll see atleast five Bentleys in a week. Guaranteed.

i live in a colony where almost every house has a car worth more than 50 lakhs . and i stay in jubilee hills. i have 4 super rich neighbours . 1 person has a bringal coloured bentley CGT,Q7,500( though its not an exotic),5 series . all white in colour ,except the CGT,hes getting the R8 soon.

the other one has SLK,5 series,miata,Q7,X5,touareg,LX470 . ive seen a vintage car in his house.the same car in pink panther 2 . same blue colour but its dark blue and too old.well maintained

the other neighbour xas X5,s350,e220,and 730 Ld

Last edited by aah78 : 5th March 2009 at 22:35. Reason: Posts merged. 20 minute rule. See note. Check PM.
shreyas28 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th March 2009, 22:49   #773
BHPian

Quote:

i live in a colony where almost every house has a car worth more than 50 lakhs . and i stay in jubilee hills. i have 4 super rich neighbours . 1 person has a bringal coloured bentley CGT,Q7,500( though its not an exotic),5 series . all white in colour ,except the CGT,hes getting the R8 soon.

the other one has SLK,5 series,miata,Q7,X5,touareg,LX470 . ive seen a vintage car in his house.the same car in pink panther 2 . same blue colour but its dark blue and too old.well maintained

the other neighbour xas X5,s350,e220,and 730 Ld
Where do you live? Are there any houses that I can move into?
Old 5th March 2009, 23:13   #774
BHPian

Quote:

all cars in white eh? i think u live in yousufguda if im not wrong, because theres a house there which has a Lot of exotics all white in color. if not thats not the same house we are talking about,this might be another house.

Last edited by suped99 : 5th March 2009 at 23:15.
Old 5th March 2009, 23:20   #775
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
all cars in white eh? i think u live in yousufguda if im not wrong, because theres a house there which has a Lot of exotics all white in color. if not thats not the same house we are talking about,this might be another house.
Oh I think this is the house between More supermarket and Venkatgiri road. Right?
Old 6th March 2009, 05:27   #776
BHPian

you people are close to the answer.but in a colony,PM me . ill tell you,you people can come here everyday and see the cars

@f450 im sorry .no independent houses for rent

@suped99 and its not that house,the owner of the house you are talking about is the owner of a big hospital.he too owns all white cars,and he paid Rs.3,99,9999 for number "1" for his new 7 series.the highest bid amount in AP
Old 6th March 2009, 08:11   #777
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@suped99 and its not that house,the owner of the house you are talking about is the owner of a big hospital.he too owns all white cars,and he paid Rs.3,99,9999 for number "1" for his new 7 series.the highest bid amount in AP
40 Lakhs almost? Or is there an extra 9 by mistake.

BTW, saw a white fiat 500 yesterday and the car looked good in white. Only that the driver was cribbing at the traffic.
Old 6th March 2009, 10:39   #778
BHPian

@shreyas
the place where he lives is not an ordinary place.It's an exotic car autoshow,last night I have seen a touareg and audi Q7.Got bored of watching your friends slk 350 and I think if you're the one with him sitting next,i've seen you too.And yeah near ohris banjara i have seen a blue color audi q7.2 days back at cinemax,saw a black coloured lexus which belongs a political leader.

And yesterday exactly at 7.40pm,just opposite to deli-9 cafe,I have seen a white bentley and the most wonderful thing was,he was going in wrong direction and the signal was given,but none of the cars did not move and they were watching the mighty beast bentley to pass by and I am one of those with my civic.

@f450
recession time is good for buying cars and importing.All the exotics and super luxury cars are bought by super rich people,but not middle class guys.So recession doesnt matter for them and now they can get lot of discounts.Bmw has given around 8 lakhs discount on their 5 series and 5 lakhs on their 3 series and yeah new model 3 series has been launched in india and right now in hyderabad bmw is doing more business or closely competing with mercedes.Customers are opting for mercedes for relatively cheap spares and because of the two service centres.

Last edited by Jaggu : 6th March 2009 at 10:45. Reason: Lets avoid getting into too much details of the cars address, as per the rules of super car posts. Thanks
Old 6th March 2009, 15:39   #779
BHPian

Quote:

I have seen many times the Black range rover near cinimax and also at kbr.

Has any one seen a silver temporary registd Bentley GT Speed.??
Old 6th March 2009, 17:20   #780
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
40 Lakhs almost? Or is there an extra 9 by mistake.

BTW, saw a white fiat 500 yesterday and the car looked good in white. Only that the driver was cribbing at the traffic.
i am sorry . its 4 lakhs.

Quote:
@shreyas
the place where he lives is not an ordinary place.It's an exotic car autoshow,last night I have seen a touareg and audi Q7.Got bored of watching your friends slk 350 and I think if you're the one with him sitting next,i've seen you too.And yeah near ohris banjara i have seen a blue color audi q7.2
no.its his brother sitting next to him.the same person in the video posted by SyedHafeez.i never went in his slk.i am buying a black colour slk.and that blue coloured Q7 is mine.went to ohris 2 or 3 days back . dont remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post

Has any one seen a silver temporary registd Bentley GT Speed.??
i think i saw that car.i cant remember bentleys models. almost all the models look alike

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks