Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2008, 22:53   #316

Thats not the AMG front bumper. That is just a Standard Last Geb S Class with AMG Badging
Old 22nd December 2008, 23:40   #317
BHPian

hmmm...you are right, my bad!
Old 23rd December 2008, 21:17   #318
BHPian

I happen to spot a Porsche Cayman at the Jubilee Hills Chk Post Petrol Stn. I think this guy also owns an AUDI TT white. I just happen to have a couple of pics of the Cayman..had the pic of the Audi too but lost it. I am sorry abt that
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-image2741.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-image2740.jpg  

Old 24th December 2008, 00:09   #319
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
awsome snap dude , good angle too
..cool shot,almost wallpaper like quality!cheers:
Old 24th December 2008, 00:09   #320
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikhilSorot View Post
I happen to spot a Porsche Cayman at the Jubilee Hills Chk Post Petrol Stn.....

Look really sexy !!!

By the way, I have noticed that most of the sports car or imports have been spotted mostly in Jubillee Hills and Banjara Hills only ! I guess the other members might agree on this.
Old 24th December 2008, 00:19   #321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedophobia View Post
Look really sexy !!!

By the way, I have noticed that most of the sports car or imports have been spotted mostly in Jubillee Hills and Banjara Hills only ! I guess the other members might agree on this.
That's because most of the rich people have their houses in those two areas. And add to that the fact that the best road for the last few years has been KBR.
Old 24th December 2008, 11:29   #322
BHPian

What was the owner filling her up with?
Old 24th December 2008, 15:32   #323
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitronium View Post
What was the owner filling her up with?
Since it's the Checkpost petrol bunk, I'm assuming either unleaded or Speed. But to maintain good sports cars, the recommended fuel is a special performance one that's available (I think) in just one place in Hyderabad.
Old 24th December 2008, 20:23   #324
BHPian

Spotted this AUDI TT at the Mcdonald's basement car park and THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS on the touareg pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-231220081440.jpg  

Old 24th December 2008, 23:35   #325
BHPian

Spotted a white Maserati on Jubilee Hills road , just opposite to Jubilee Hills CCD , but unfortunately had already gone out of sight by the time i had my camera out. It had a regn no. AP 15 ** 3333 .
Old 25th December 2008, 10:09   #326
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
The X6 owner used to own the Toureg which he passed onto his brother who lives in Bangalore off Richmond Road. You might have seen it arouns 7 am, we gym together most mornings

ajmat sir, are you reffering to the person whose X6 pic was posted above? if so, then that person never owner a toureag, previous to the x6 he owned a x5.
Old 25th December 2008, 11:00   #327
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
ajmat sir, are you reffering to the person whose X6 pic was posted above? if so, then that person never owner a toureag, previous to the x6 he owned a x5.
Well, his brother is a good friend of mine and I had heard about te Toureg much before it came to Bangalre
Old 25th December 2008, 14:50   #328
BHPian

AUDI R8 launched in HYDERABAD-'3' confirmed orders

Hyderabad, Dec. 24 German luxury carmaker Audi has received three bookings for its super sports car Audi R8 before it was formally launched in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad is the second city where the car was launched after its debut in Delhi this November. As the machine stood majestically in the showroom at Banjara Hills, the technology and design prowess of Audi’s team were once again at the fore.
Priced at Rs 1.17 crore ex-showroom, the sports car works out to about Rs 1.4 crore and could go up depending upon features a customer pre.
Within eight months of commissioning Audi showroom in Hyderabad, Olympus Motors sold more than 100 luxury cars. While the slowdown has impacted all segments, the luxury car market has grown by 45 per cent during this year, Mr Rajiv M. Sanghvi, Managing Director of Audi Hyderabad, said.
Addressing a press conference to announce the launch of Audi R8 in Andhra Pradesh, Mr Sanghvi said the first car will be delivered in January 2009.
There is huge appetite for such cars within people who are frequent travellers abroad. These are the ones who have ordered in Hyderabad, he said."Over the last nine months, we have been getting enquiries from customers throughout the State",he said.

The Audi sports car, rated as the Best Car in Sports Cars and Coupes in October 2008, is powered by a 4,200-ccV8 engine and generates about 420 BHP with a top speed of 301 km an hour.
The two-seater car comes ready-equipped with R Tronic gear shifting system, LED tail lights with a three-dimensional effect, 140-watt audio system, driver information system with integral stopwatch for taking lap times, sports seats trimmed in combined Alcantara/leather, 18-inch wheels fitted with cast alloy wheels besides a range of additional accessories. It also comes in custom-ordered colours based on customer’s preference
After launch of Audi cars in Hyderabad, in less than eight months, we have garnered about 20 per cent of the market share in luxury cars. However, given the current trend and the general impact on the economy, we are cautious about growth prospects for next year,” he said.
Audi’s other models — A4,A6,Q7 — have received excellent response, he claimed.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-audir8.jpg  

Old 25th December 2008, 15:17   #329
BHPian

Great news there!! Wonder how it would drive with such a low ground clearance on our 'great' roads !
Old 25th December 2008, 23:31   #330
Senior - BHPian

A sub £80k car for over £200k at today's prices. Just lovely.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks