Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2009, 19:28   #781
BHPian

@Shreyas

okay it's your Q7.Howz the car is it okay to buy ? I want to get an suv,I've asked for a hummer H2 and my dad sad strictly no.But,still i am trying to please him.Got chaos with touareg,q7 and hummer h2.

@syed
i think i've seen that bentley near madhapur road.And Today while coming from college 1 white lexus followed by blue audi Q7.
Old 6th March 2009, 19:52   #782
BHPian

im fed up of driving the car.its too big for the roads and traffic.but the best car ive driven.especially when its in the SPORT mode and ESP off . it gives the best driving experience but at a high cost.mileage is only 3km/ltr in that mode.

and if you buy hummer,dont just buy the car for that name,its just a powerhouse. thats all . GM is releasing H3 in 2009 . lets wait and see. you better buy X6 if you want a total unique car.

btw , do you want to fill up your garage with all exotics? A8,hummer ,Q7 . nice
Old 6th March 2009, 20:46   #783
BHPian

@ shreyas:
If you think all the bentley models look same then have a look at this one.

Spotted this today at Road no. 3 Banjara hills.
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc01612.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc01616.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dsc01618.jpg
Old 6th March 2009, 20:53   #784
BHPian

I have seen this car bro. dont know why there arent any name plates or badges on any bentleys.
Old 6th March 2009, 21:38   #785
BHPian

BTW , its a Bentley Continental GT Speed and i think it belongs to the DC guy.
Old 6th March 2009, 21:46   #786
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwAddict View Post
@f450
recession time is good for buying cars and importing.All the exotics and super luxury cars are bought by super rich people,but not middle class guys.So recession doesnt matter for them and now they can get lot of discounts.Bmw has given around 8 lakhs discount on their 5 series and 5 lakhs on their 3 series and yeah new model 3 series has been launched in india and right now in hyderabad bmw is doing more business or closely competing with mercedes.Customers are opting for mercedes for relatively cheap spares and because of the two service centres.
Even the super rich take car loans while buying cars! And those loans have very high interest rates during recession!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas28 View Post
i am sorry . its 4 lakhs.
Four lakhs is pretty common in A.P. for premium numbers. All single digits (5, 7), and constants (1111, 7777) and series (1234) sell for very high prices. The most expensive are the first and last numbers of the series (1 and 9999). But four lakhs is pretty common, and definitely not the record.

Quote:
@Shreyas

okay it's your Q7.Howz the car is it okay to buy ? I want to get an suv,I've asked for a hummer H2 and my dad sad strictly no.But,still i am trying to please him.Got chaos with touareg,q7 and hummer h2.
Why did your dad say no to a H2? Fuel economy can hardly be an excuse if you have the A8 etc.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
@ shreyas:

Attachment 108822

Attachment 108823

Attachment 108824
Nice pics...and very nice car too.
Old 6th March 2009, 23:00   #787
BHPian

Quote:
im fed up of driving the car.its too big for the roads and traffic.but the best car ive driven.especially when its in the SPORT mode and ESP off . it gives the best driving experience but at a high cost.mileage is only 3km/ltr in that mode.

and if you buy hummer,dont just buy the car for that name,its just a powerhouse. thats all . GM is releasing H3 in 2009 . lets wait and see. you better buy X6 if you want a total unique car.

btw , do you want to fill up your garage with all exotics? A8,hummer ,Q7 . nice
I dont want to fill up my garage with all big shot cars.I drive my uncles honda civic,which he bought just before 1 week before he left to US and his cr-v sometimes.

I come from a very sentimental family,where my dad still loves to go out in his ambassdor.But after seeing his audi experience,he changed his opinion.And always I wanted to drive a suv than a regular sedan.Ofcourse ,civic is a nice car and comfortable for my height and girls even like it .

But for my personality,I think an suv would suit the best than civic and me being a hummer fan,I've waited the entire 2008 checking the news about hummer coming to india by mahindra and mahindra ,tata.But tata rejected it on july 2008 itself and in oct 2008,m and m confirmed that they are not going to get Hummer to india.And as f450 told it's coming in 2009,it's a big surprise for me and if it gets released,i will be the first customer to get the hummer,not H3 but h2.

@f450
my dad hasnt got much knowledge on cars,before buying audi he asked for a 2009 model ambassdor,he is a doctor,he is more with them than automobiles.And he said no for hummer,keeping the import duty taxes and other taxes.Moreover,he still thinks a 20 year old me as a kid and he wanted to get a chauffer for my uncles civic.

@shreyas
but q7 is an automatic transmission,you should not find difficulty in driving that in traffic.By the way,just now I have seen your garage picture,I have seen you lot of times and I parked my black civic next to your q7.
Old 6th March 2009, 23:42   #788
BHPian

Quote:

And as f450 told it's coming in 2009,it's a big surprise for me and if it gets released,i will be the first customer to get the hummer,not H3 but h2.

@f450
my dad hasnt got much knowledge on cars,before buying audi he asked for a 2009 model ambassdor,he is a doctor,he is more with them than automobiles.And he said no for hummer,keeping the import duty taxes and other taxes.Moreover,he still thinks a 20 year old me as a kid and he wanted to get a chauffer for my uncles civic.
I didn't say anything about Hummer and India and 2009! . In fact, I think the Hummer will come to India in 2050, at the very least. Lol!

But buying the Hummer (H2), I guess the cost should come up approximately to the same as Q7 or A8, if not less.
Old 7th March 2009, 01:05   #789
BHPian

Awesome pics of the Speed! There is a silver one in Bangalore too. This car is built like a rock, and sounds heavenly.
Old 7th March 2009, 01:39   #790
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
I didn't say anything about Hummer and India and 2009! . In fact, I think the Hummer will come to India in 2050, at the very least. Lol!

But buying the Hummer (H2), I guess the cost should come up approximately to the same as Q7 or A8, if not less.
Oops ! My bad.I did not see it properly, was in a hurry to go out.Hummer is going to die by 2011,according to some rumours.And yeah,it would cost much more than A Q7 or A8.Very poor fuel efficiency,I have to start a petrol bunk of my own next to my house,just to feed my little hummer h2 beast.
Old 7th March 2009, 03:10   #791
BHPian

@syedhafeez awesome pics of the GT.speed.totally love that car. great find. u seem to be more on the roads than in college LOL!
Old 7th March 2009, 03:27   #792
BHPian

Quote:
I have seen this car bro. dont know why there arent any name plates or badges on any bentleys.
dude u wouldnt find any badges on bentleys, the only badge u would find on them would be the B badge. if im not wrong its the same for the phantom.
Old 7th March 2009, 05:28   #793
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
@ shreyas:

Attachment 108822

Attachment 108823

Attachment 108824
Love the wheels on the car...
Old 7th March 2009, 12:49   #794
BHPian

Quote:

Nice pics...and very nice car too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
@syedhafeez awesome pics of the GT.speed.totally love that car. great find. u seem to be more on the roads than in college LOL!
Thanks guys..
its not that i always be more on the roads but when i go around after bunking my classes i mostly find the exotics at that time.And also my college is situated in such a locality that i hardly have to roam around, i just have to come out of my college campus thats it and i find them.

Quote:
dude u wouldnt find any badges on bentleys, the only badge u would find on them would be the B badge. if im not wrong its the same for the phantom.
yes even the RR also dont have the name badges on the car, only the symbol RR.
Old 7th March 2009, 13:06   #795
BHPian

Quote:
Four lakhs is pretty common in A.P. for premium numbers. All single digits (5, 7), and constants (1111, 7777) and series (1234) sell for very high prices. The most expensive are the first and last numbers of the series (1 and 9999). But four lakhs is pretty common, and definitely not the record.

Why did your dad say no to a H2? Fuel economy can hardly be an excuse if you have the A8 etc.!
no dude.it was given in the paper.3.5 can be common but not 4

Quote:
I think an suv would suit the best than civic and me being a hummer fan,I've waited the entire 2008 checking the news about hummer coming to india by mahindra and mahindra ,tata

@shreyas
but q7 is an automatic transmission,you should not find difficulty in driving that in traffic.By the way,just now I have seen your garage picture,I have seen you lot of times and I parked my black civic next to your q7.
GM is releasing H3.so if you want H2 you need to import it.its just 20 lakhs on-road in USA and here its near to a crore.not 1.5

it is an automatic transmission.also, driving my endedavour in heavy traffic with the hardest clutch isnt very tough,size matters dude.yesterday while driving my innova in begumpet road in traffic,one senseless driver came from nowhere and hit the back of my car.if this is the problem with small cars like endeavour and innova,think how much tension the driver of an exotic will have!more than his family tensions

Quote:
okay .thanks for the info man

Guys, hows the SLK 200K? i dont want a 350. a decent 57 lakhs car is enough.SLK 200K.mileage is very low.4-5 ONLY

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks