Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2011, 14:33   #2941
BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Guys a friend spotted the White/Creamish Veyron doing high speed rounds on the ORR just around 1pm, was anyone else on the ORR at that time ?!
Are you serious? I am just a few block away from ORR and how I curse myself now for not being there during lunch. I spotted a good amount of ones today while coming to office but not this one elusive creature we've been waiting for.

Spotted Black BMW X6, Black Range Rover HSE, Porsche Cayyene and Audi A8 plying on the ORR. Spotted these while coming to office todya morning.
Old 8th June 2011, 14:51   #2942
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Are you serious? I am just a few block away from ORR and how I curse myself now for not being there during lunch. I spotted a good amount of ones today while coming to office but not this one elusive creature we've been waiting for.

Spotted Black BMW X6, Black Range Rover HSE, Porsche Cayyene and Audi A8 plying on the ORR. Spotted these while coming to office todya morning.
Yeah Nikhil Bhai, my friend was on a Mercedes E250 doing 190kmph at around 12:50pm when the Veyron swooped past him at speeds upto 250-300kmph. The roads were almost deserted and By the time he managed to turn on his camera it disappeared into the Horizon, he tried doing rounds of ORR back and forth till 2pm, but didn't get to see it again. I have a friend who is standing by their road no.3 house as we speak, so far nothing has entered or exited their home ! I tried calling you as well !

Last edited by ShortShifter : 8th June 2011 at 14:55.
Old 8th June 2011, 15:13   #2943
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah Nikhil Bhai, my friend was on a Mercedes E250 doing 190kmph at around 12:50pm when the Veyron swooped past him at speeds upto 250-300kmph. The roads were almost deserted and By the time he managed to turn on his camera it disappeared into the Horizon, he tried doing rounds of ORR back and forth till 2pm, but didn't get to see it again. I have a friend who is standing by their road no.3 house as we speak, so far nothing has entered or exited their home ! I tried calling you as well !
250-300 kph? The owner is using the Veyron to its full potential.

Seems Hyd BHPians are all game for snapping the Veyron. Good work ShortShifter and hats off to your petrolhead friends too. Hope the wait pays off and we see some pics of the Veyron in a few hours.
Old 8th June 2011, 15:32   #2944
BHPian

Quote:
Yeah Nikhil Bhai, my friend was....... tried doing rounds of ORR back and forth till 2pm, but didn't get to see it again.
I guess, the Veyron went to Shamshabad Airport. Can be or cannot be. Even if your friend was doing rounds of ORR back and forth till 2pm, I believe there are fair good amount of chances that your friend could have missed seeing it on its way back as there are a couple of places, where the ORR disintegrates and moves into different directions before coming together again, for ex: Narsingi-Nanakramguda round about is one of those. You friend could have missed it at one of these streches.

Quote:
I have a friend who is standing by their road no.3 house as we speak, so far nothing has entered or exited their home!
Great to know that. Also ask one of your friends to stand guard at their Road. No. 12 residence too, we never know, where it would turn and proceed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
250-300 kph? The owner is using the Veyron to its full potential.
+1 on that. I guess the Veyron's been given a good ride before it goes to hibernate for 2 months due to monsoons. I guess, the Veyron would be hibernating for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Seems Hyd BHPians are all game for snapping the Veyron. Good work ShortShifter and hats off to your petrolhead friends too. Hope the wait pays off and we see some pics of the Veyron in a few hours.
Amen, I pray for thee. So eagerly awaiting to see Hydie Veyron. Kailash & buddies, up your ante's and catch hold of this W16 now.
Old 8th June 2011, 16:15   #2945
BHPian

Quote:
I was totally surprised when kailash called me and said that his friend has spotted the veyron at around 1:30pm, that was never expected by anyone..
BTW kailash u told me that you were standing near his house and also i was pretty sure that after i return home i would see some pics of the beast..

OT: @kailash: are you still in hyd.??

Last edited by syedhafeez : 8th June 2011 at 16:17.
Old 8th June 2011, 16:45   #2946
BANNED

Kailash, like I said, the only sure shot of getting a photo of that thing is by having someone or something at the ORR entrance(there's no way he'd get off at Oakridge/Khajaguda). And the view I have from my balcony isn't exactly good enough to catch the Veyron :( .

And remember that flatbed truck theory of ours? Surely that must have been somewhere nearby. That highway perpendicular to the ORR entrance is still too insane for a Veyron. Find an (if it exists) odd looking truck and I think we have a good start.
Old 8th June 2011, 17:17   #2947
BANNED

@shortshifter, I did ask him about the snap shots, Told him that I would postt here, in fact i even told him about our website, he was kinda very happy to know that their garage is regarded as the best in the country. He always thought people in mumbai/delhi would beat their collection. he also told me that the bugga (that's what they call it apparently ) is only driven by Vijay Reddy and he hardly ever gets a chance to take it out due to the obvious complications which we all know. Im gonna pay him a visit this saturday...I will keep you guys posted if i get a glimpse of the beast.

About the black murcie, heard that it is in vijaywada at the moment.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2011, 17:27   #2948
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
And remember that flatbed truck theory of ours? Surely that must have been somewhere nearby. That highway perpendicular to the ORR entrance is still too insane for a Veyron. Find an (if it exists) odd looking truck and I think we have a good start.
Oh, you mean to say the W16 being ferried to the ORR on a flat bed to flaunt its brawns and take it back the same way. That seems to be quite an innovative technique Good luck!

OT - I wonder why all the Veyron owners in India (some of whom who loves to show what they got) is keeping the W16 under covers. Earlier I thought it must have been because they are waiting for the Official Launch, now that the launch was almost a year ago, they still seem to be reluctant to take it out. Why? Come on, roads and traffic can't be the only reason!
Old 8th June 2011, 17:38   #2949
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Oh, you mean to say the W16 being ferried to the ORR on a flat bed to flaunt its brawns and take it back the same way. That seems to be quite an innovative technique Good luck!
Yeah ShortShifter's friend who saw the Veyron also saw a Flatbed next to an A6. Probability would suggest that's what we're talking about.

I guess they're not too intent on taking the Veyron out frequently because an 18 Crore car creates all kinds of noises(Not the engine heheh).

Last edited by D33-PAC : 8th June 2011 at 17:42.
Old 8th June 2011, 18:31   #2950
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Yeah ShortShifter's friend who saw the Veyron also saw a Flatbed next to an A6. Probability would suggest that's what we're talking about..
Can 'shifter please give an affirmative on the A6!? 'Coz I saw a Black A6 3.0Tdi enter the rd no.3 residence around 4.30pm. I was camping outside the house from 4.15 to 5.50 hoping to catch the Mighty Bug! No luck though!

But on the brighter side, I saw a white Bentley CFS near CineMax and a white Jag XF-R (with black shoes) near BeyondCoffee, but managed to click only a couple of pics of the cat. Not that I didn't try, just happened to be really unlucky chasing her.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2366.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2367.jpg  

shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th June 2011, 18:38   #2951
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Can 'shifter please give an affirmative on the A6!? 'Coz I saw a Black A6 3.0Tdi enter the rd no.3 residence around 4.30pm. I was camping outside the house from 4.15 to 5.50 hoping to catch the Mighty Bug! No luck though!
Was speaking to Kailash a couple of minutes ago and Kailash was sure about Audi A6 being there with the FlatBed Trailer at the Gachibowli-ORR Entrance. As per one of Kailash's friends, he saw a FlatBed Trailer with a covered car on it entering the lane beside Toyota Showroom at Gachibowli and this road kind of leads to Novotel. I guess it has to be the same FlatBed Trailer spotted at Gachibowli-ORR Entrance, if so, then the Veyron's visiting Novotel now. Try your luck now.
Old 8th June 2011, 18:40   #2952
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Yeah damn sure about the Black A6 bro, it was standing next to a Flat Bed Truck on the Entrance of the ORR near Gachibowli in the service lane. It had to be the same one I guess ! I even told about it to traveloholic and Deepac. Just pure bad luck for us today.

OT: There were a hell lot of exotics heading towards Novotel today in the afternoon for a High Profile function, probably the Veyron was going to attend the same ? Please tell me some Bhpian was at Novotel today !
Old 8th June 2011, 19:27   #2953
Senior - BHPian

What wheels are those on the XF-R? Are they repainted or some after market ones?
Old 8th June 2011, 19:28   #2954
Senior - BHPian

Here are the pics of the CFS! The person with the keys to the car was generous enough to let me click some pics of the interiors too!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2354.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2353.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2355.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2340.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2339.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2352.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2357.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2356.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2358.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2341.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2342.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2361.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2360.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2362.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2345.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2344.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2346.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2347.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2343.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2348.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2350.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2351.jpg  

Last edited by shyn : 8th June 2011 at 19:35.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th June 2011, 21:38   #2955
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post

About the black murcie, heard that it is in vijaywada at the moment.
A Murcielago in Vijayawada!!!!!!!!!!! Sir I would greatly appreciate it if you could enlighten me on what a car like that is doing in a town like that!! Is it here permanently or just for the moment? Is this confirmed?!

Most Viewed