Team-BHP - Pics : Red & Black Mercedes SL55 AMG + Scoop News.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Red & Black Mercedes SL55 AMG + Scoop News. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/4550-pics-red-black-mercedes-sl55-amg-scoop-news.html)

As I am writing this the Red SL55 ///AMG is still parked outside my building. Had a chat with one of the drivers/bodyguards. Yes, the car belongs to Spiderman. He wasnt there. We had a talk with the guys standing there and got the news that the 355 and the SL500 were already sold. Well that isnt the scoop news. The scoop is that the 360 has also been sold. And the "Lambogee" (not Lamborghini) is coming (according to one of them). And its coming in yellow.

So Spidey is the 2nd SL55 owner to get a Murci, the first one being here

who's got the 360, I wonder ?

Am not happy with this new maan....he has sold his 360 too??? Damn it!! But still this news didnt hurt as much as it did when i read about the 355 being sold. Well yes am very excited about the Lambo......as i told Rehaan about it, my friends have indeed seen an orange Lambo Murcielago now almost a month back at Marine Drive. Looks like BK plans to build up an all Lambo line up this time around....and if all are spiders then thats even better.

Good Days are coming back guys!

Cheers!!!

->P

the car was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! looks much much better than the silver!! Spidermans cars are always very clean and well maintained and you can see it in those pics.

I'm waiting for the sooo called "Lambogee" now. Seems like it won't be long for it to hit our roads.

So he sold off the 355 (damn). the SL500 and the 360 for a LAMBOGEE...
what other cars is he planning to get now.

That is one hott looking SL.Amazing.
To buy one Lambo,he had to sell 2 Ferraris??? Now thats really something.So the Spiders making way for the Raging Bull.How about renaming him now?? :)

X

p.s : Grimreapers signature stands so very true. ;)

Quote:

So he sold off the 355 (damn). the SL500 and the 360 for a LAMBOGEE...
Well he sold the SL500 for the SL55 AMG. I don't think he sold the Ferrari's just to buy the Lamborghini. He must've done that with the 360. The 355 was with him for more about four years and it was time he sold it.

Hmmm, whoever sells both of his Ferraris??!!

GTO

Quote:

How about renaming him now??
Well now from Spider man he will become "The Cowboy" because he will tame the Bull
though my guess is he might be getting the Murci Barchetta so he will have some Spidey instintcs remaing :D

Dippy

Acutally he should be called a Matador (spellcheck) as he tames bulls. Isnt it??

now after selling both the Ferrari's he better get something really Big. As Dippy said it could be the Murci Barchetta.

Dippy I think its a Gallardo cause there is a car being registered in Mumbai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
Hmmm, whoever sells both of his Ferraris??!!

GTO

i was thinking of the same :D :D

The red looks good but personally I prefer the silver one or maybe even a black . Also I like the multispoke alloys more than these ones

Dippy

the best wheels on a SL55 AMG are the ones whose pics V12 clicked