Team-BHP - Bentley Accident in Mumbai(Minor Dent)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Bentley Accident in Mumbai(Minor Dent) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/45641-bentley-accident-mumbai-minor-dent.html)

saw this Golden Bentley on a flatbed opposite Siddhivinayak Temple this morning on my way to work .. Look carefully to see the dent above the left side of the fender (marked by red lines). The plates had been removed.

Poor Picture quality, took it from my phone while driving.

Ouch, that is going to cost a bomb.
Sad these cars are not left alone.

Is a Bentley so delicate that it has to carried in a truck for a dent on its backside. :uncontrol

Thats a brand new bentley. Cause if it is the same one then i saw this going towards mahalaxmi station a couple of days ago with a garland on the bonnet at around 10am.
Thats pretty fast then Buy,Drive,Wreck,Tow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 974893)

hahaha. thats a nice caption line. But seriously, thats going to cost a lot. Any idea where this will get repaired in Mumbai.

Why doesn't the owner just put a "leopard jumping out of wherever applied" sticker and hide the dent? Or maybe a "cricket ball smashing through wherever applied" sticker on the rear windshield to match that dent?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar
Why doesn't the owner just put a "leopard jumping out of wherever applied" sticker and hide the dent? Or maybe a "cricket ball smashing through wherever applied" sticker on the rear windshield to match that dent?

Hahaha, great idea! :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan
Thats a brand new bentley. Cause if it is the same one then i saw this going towards mahalaxmi station a couple of days ago with a garland on the bonnet at around 10am.

Heh, but it doesn't seem like it's his mistake. Probably some cycle/bikewala crashing into it at a signal. Sucks equally though...

Now that one's really going to hurt........me. Infact, it already has. Gotta say though, looks quite stately and royal even while being carried away :D Except I'm not a big fan of that colour.

Hey guys, maybe it is more than just the dent you see at the rear. Does Bentley have a workshop in Bombay?? i am guessing not, so dont tell me they would be bringing the car to Delhi to get fixed.
I feel bad for the owner, he has taken two hits. First by the vehicle or Object (lamp post, pillar etc) that hit his car and second from Bentley for the Bill he would have to pay for an otherwise small work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 974881)
Ouch, that is going to cost a bomb.
Sad these cars are not left alone.

Hi! Friends!! i totally agree with abhinav. That is going to cost a bomb for sure. It feels sad to see a car like this in such shape.