Team-BHP - Pics : Silver Acura NSX in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Silver Acura NSX in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/4589-pics-silver-acura-nsx-mumbai.html)

Fellows

Here are pics of the Silver Acura NSX in Mumbai . This car is usually parked in covers at the petrol pump at Peddar Road. Had to get the covers off to click . Here are the shots I could manage

Dippy

Hey Dippy,

Thats a neat find....This the HP pump opp.Sophia's right??....thsi guy seems to have a good collection .... there is a black long vintage car around there do you have pics of those?? guess it is a Plymouth...it was also rumoured that this petrol pump owned the Ferrari Dino...

Quote:

Thats a neat find....This the HP pump opp.Sophia's right??....thsi guy seems to have a good collection ....
Nope this is the BP pump before Jaslok Hospital. The person who owns the HP pump near Sophias is a close friend of mine. Most of the vintage cars out there belong to him. And the Dino you are talking about is not a Dino but a Lancia Flamina Sport Zagato from 1959. Among others right now there is a red Jaguar XJS parked there too(No this aint the one from the Speed Run).

Dippy

looks good damn good infact

Great pics Dippy,hey is it always out there or js that day when u got the pics,cause this is one of my best supercars & i want to see it on flesh.

nice pics..thats one fast babe....is he keeping it for his collection or is he selling it?

looks very good, and better than the red one. The red one isn't sooo well kept. So that sums up to two Acura's. No Honda's??!

wow, what a machine!! lovely pics dippy. you made my day :)

Finally you get the pics Dippy ;-]

Ive seen this car on the road and it sure looked HOT in silver! ...always used to pass the pump and know that it was a NSX under the covers but never got a chance to see it there!

cya
R

How much do you think he'll sell it for, if he's selling it.

Only problem is that this is a LHD. But i guess it wont make much of a diff at 6:30 in the morn on empty national highways. Hehe

Shan2nu

Quote:

always used to pass the pump and know that it was a NSX under the covers but never got a chance to see it there!
Haha yeah dude always used to wonder what used to be under that ghoonghat LOL

Very clean car complete with a proper NSX cover

Dippy

Wow,
Dippy that ride sure looks a babe.. Definetly turn heads when on the road..
He collects all these cars and keeps it for himself?!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu
How much do you think he'll sell it for, if he's selling it.

Only problem is that this is a LHD. But i guess it wont make much of a diff at 6:30 in the morn on empty national highways. Hehe

Shan2nu

lol..yeah i was just about to mention that..its prolly straight from the US..im sure u could prolly even get away with the LHD in the city too..

Yeah its about time we had pics of this car...
Great work. Keep it up dippy.

Drifter

Surely one of the best cars in the world! This car made the words "Vtec" a household name.