Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2008, 17:36   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
Ranjit trust me for this you would not want to be in MP ever!!

There are practically no roads here. Even if you do find some road here, you will not find a single person who has any road sense whatsoever.

The reason you see so many cars which are MP registered is simple. These cars usually do not have any kind of papers on them. Getting them registered in any small town in MP is a child's play.
More so you will find, many MP registered exotics are actually some loading rickshaw or a goods carrying vehicle.
At times you can find some bike's no. on a car too.
In short- All fake nos. put on the cars.

I hard earlier pointed out an example of a porsche 911 turbo, which was MP 09 (indore) registered. In the RTO's website here, the particular registration no. is of a Ashok Leyland Truck.

Wonder how do these people get away with this kind of "Jhol".

Hey how can we check for the registration numbers on the net as checked above.
Old 18th October 2008, 17:40   #47
BHPian

Quote:

There are practically no roads here. Even if you do find some road here, you will not find a single person who has any road sense whatsoever.

The reason you see so many cars which are MP registered is simple. These cars usually do not have any kind of papers on them. Getting them registered in any small town in MP is a child's play.
More so you will find, many MP registered exotics are actually some loading rickshaw or a goods carrying vehicle.

I hard earlier pointed out an example of a porsche 911 turbo, which was MP 09 (indore) registered. In the RTO's website here, the particular registration no. is of a Ashok Leyland Truck.

What shape was the porsche MP-09.

Last edited by anish9000 : 18th October 2008 at 17:47. Reason: edit
Old 18th October 2008, 17:56   #48
Senior - BHPian

Found the website

MP Transport

but can't seem to find any details of any vehicles.not even of the GTR posted here.
Old 18th October 2008, 20:04   #49
BHPian

@ anish

not too good at identifying the shape of 911 turbo, but rest assured it was post 2005 model. i think it was 997.

@navpreet318

whats the error you getting?
you can check with my bike's registration no.
pb05n0176
Old 18th October 2008, 20:22   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
The range rover is still with him. Atleast till the last time i saw.

Speedy could you get pics of the 911 turbo. Or is it still to be delivered to him..??
I think the car is delivered to him recently. I shall get the pictures of it when he brings it to the club or if he comes out at night with it.
Old 18th October 2008, 21:11   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Samyak to some extent. Being originally from Indore and still haveing alot to do with the place, the raod sense is horrid and the number of two wheelers and cycles on the road would give you a fright. The road outside my house there is good enough to drive a LP640. I dont know if you are aware of some fancy cars in the city, that come out at night.

Yes getting Papers and numbers there is the easiest and the best part is the car also does not have to be there. It can be done on the phone itself. I know as my jeep was registered from Indore and done over the phone from Bombay. My person just went and collected the Papers. I would not say all fake Numbers but yes some of them are.

You get away as no one checks a Fancy car papers at check points fearing the person to be influencial.

Last edited by speedy : 18th October 2008 at 21:13.
Old 9th November 2008, 19:13   #52
Senior - BHPian

This is the new 2009 GTR right? 2009 Nissan GT-R - Official Global Site

Sure looks stunning. And I agree - the third picture in the first post is really good.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks