Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2008, 09:33   #16
BHPian

The body kit looks OK. But why low profile tyres for these huge beasts? It has completely ruined the looks of the H2.
Old 18th October 2008, 15:23   #17
BHPian

why do people abuse good cars?
if they want bling, aren't their diamond accessoris enough??

Irony of life - people with money don't have a taste, and people who have the taste, don't usually have the money.

Just imagine if v10, lv2drv and ecks were such bling bling!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 18th October 2008 at 21:25. Reason: on request
Old 18th October 2008, 19:23   #18

Maybe the pics dont do justice here.
The car looked good in person (that's just my opinion and the people with me in the car).
Those are Pirellis mounted on 25 inch Giovannis.
Old 18th October 2008, 20:12   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
why do people abuse good cars?
if they want bling, aren't their diamond accessoris enough??

Irony of life - ppl with money don't have a taste, and people who have the taste, don't usually have the money.

Are you trying to say V10,Liv2drv and Eck dont have taste? . there is a fine line with staying stylish and classy even with the bling and going overboard and ruining the show. I am sure even our three members do decide to go bling they would do it with class.
Old 18th October 2008, 20:21   #20
BHPian

speedy buddy i am sorry didn't include your name in the list of our 3 dudes.

what i meant by saying imagine the 3 dudes going such bling bling was that these guys are not bling at all.
modest and understated is what comes to my mind.
I think you took it otherwise, or i didn't put it across in a right way.
Old 18th October 2008, 20:55   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
speedy buddy i am sorry didn't include your name in the list of our 3 dudes.

what i meant by saying imagine the 3 dudes going such bling bling was that these guys are not bling at all.
modest and understated is what comes to my mind.
I think you took it otherwise, or i didn't put it across in a right way.
!! Why me?, I dont own fancy cars like the rest. No i was just pulling your leg Samyak. with you.
Old 18th October 2008, 21:37   #22
Senior - BHPian

OT:
@Speedy: Buddy, I just wanted to ask you, to what extent are you interested in sportcars and supercars. Just asking because your massive collection makes you come across as a person who is deeply interested in Vintage and Classic cars and I am sure if you decide on a collection of sportcars and supercars it will definiely be admirable.
Old 18th October 2008, 22:02   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Irony of life - people with money don't have a taste, and people who have the taste, don't usually have the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Are you trying to say V10,Liv2drv and Eck dont have taste? . .
Speedy you drew the wrong conclusion. samyakmodi was trying to argue that taste and money were mutually exclusive.

The logical conclusion of that argument would be that v10, lv2drv and ecks were stone broke
Old 18th October 2008, 22:13   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
!! Why me?, I dont own fancy cars like the rest.
LIAR!!! i THINK you've got a pretty stunning Bhp Garage.
Old 18th October 2008, 22:14   #25
Senior - BHPian

I can't see how the H2 can be called 'good' from any angle. Inside and out, it's a poorly built machine.
Old 18th October 2008, 23:40   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
I can't see how the H2 can be called 'good' from any angle. Inside and out, it's a poorly built machine.
I agree, this kit looks really bad especially from the back, that bumper on the back is very ugly.

@Speedy - I think he's just being modest!!!!
Old 19th October 2008, 10:51   #27
Senior - BHPian

The wheels i could still live with, but the bodywork on that car is totally yuck.
Old 19th October 2008, 23:31   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
OT:
@Speedy: Buddy, I just wanted to ask you, to what extent are you interested in sportcars and supercars. Just asking because your massive collection makes you come across as a person who is deeply interested in Vintage and Classic cars and I am sure if you decide on a collection of sportcars and supercars it will definiely be admirable.
I am very interested in Sportscars and Supercars. The Ferrari is my childhood favourite. I have had my fun in some sports cars and supercars too at an early age. Vintage and Classic cars are and were easily available considering when i started collecting in 94 none of the super car or sportscar companies were here and they had to be imported yourself includeing Mercs and Bmw's. As a family policy no imported cars were allowed except for Vintage and Classics (Available in India). The policy changed in 2007 and hence the Mercs,BMW's came in the family. I think practically so the sedans and SUV's first then the sports will come in. Till then i enjoy my friends and my name brothers sportscars and supercars. The first supercar i shall buy(import) would be the 599/612 or the Gallardo spyder unless they upgrade it by then and in Sportscars would be the M3 convertible or the SL65 AMG. Give me a year and you shall not be dissapointed Jayabusa. Till then i buy what is available and appeals to me. Give me a few months and a sportcar of a bygone era will be with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
Speedy you drew the wrong conclusion. samyakmodi was trying to argue that taste and money were mutually exclusive.

The logical conclusion of that argument would be that v10, lv2drv and ecks were stone broke
Sorry to have missed that point .

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
LIAR!!! i THINK you've got a pretty stunning Bhp Garage.
Thank you Dan. The point in question here were the fancy new cars owned by V10, Liv2drv and Ecks. I own the E and the ML so hardly fancy to be compared in the league.

Last edited by speedy : 19th October 2008 at 23:44.
Old 20th October 2008, 00:59   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am very interested in Sportscars and Supercars. The Ferrari is my childhood favourite. I have had my fun in some sports cars and supercars too at an early age. Vintage and Classic cars are and were easily available considering when i started collecting in 94 none of the super car or sportscar companies were here and they had to be imported yourself includeing Mercs and Bmw's. As a family policy no imported cars were allowed except for Vintage and Classics (Available in India). The policy changed in 2007 and hence the Mercs,BMW's came in the family. I think practically so the sedans and SUV's first then the sports will come in. Till then i enjoy my friends and my name brothers sportscars and supercars. The first supercar i shall buy(import) would be the 599/612 or the Gallardo spyder unless they upgrade it by then and in Sportscars would be the M3 convertible or the SL65 AMG. Give me a year and you shall not be dissapointed Jayabusa. Till then i buy what is available and appeals to me. Give me a few months and a sportcar of a bygone era will be with me.
I didn't quite get the family policy part. Could you please elaborate.
Old 20th October 2008, 01:06   #30
BHPian

man i sat ina hummer today
i donno about the rest but i love the seats they are soooo comfortable

wow !!!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks