Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2008, 01:14   #31
Senior - BHPian

Thats a huge piece of junk painted in white with shiny wheels.
I feel having money doesn't actually translate to finer taste.
Old 20th October 2008, 15:23   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Are you trying to say V10,Liv2drv and Eck dont have taste? . there is a fine line with staying stylish and classy even with the bling and going overboard and ruining the show. I am sure even our three members do decide to go bling they would do it with class.
spoke to speedy about his cars and my cars we both have very similar tastes and i don't think being bling is being tasteless. Tomorrow if speedy decides to be bling and put 22's on his ML, i would still find it classy. Different people have different tastes. The owner of the hummer must be loving his car and that is why he did it up that way.
Old 20th October 2008, 23:56   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
spoke to speedy about his cars and my cars we both have very similar tastes and i don't think being bling is being tasteless. Tomorrow if speedy decides to be bling and put 22's on his ML, i would still find it classy. Different people have different tastes. The owner of the hummer must be loving his car and that is why he did it up that way.
Yeah "Bling" does not always mean bad. You can do that to your vehicle tastefully, its when people go overboard and buy kits and wheels that don't suit a particular vehicle, it starts to get ridiculous.

Now if speedy were to get 22" wheels for his ML, they would look good if they were 10 spoke wheels or some kind of wheels with a lot of spokes or any other combination, and not a wheel like the one on the hummer which just looks like it was designed by a 10 year old.

Its wheels like those on the hummer that gives Chrome wheels a bad name. You can always chrome wheels tastefully. Although I personally do not like chrome a whole lot.

Some other funny looks are when sportscars or sport compact cars have chromed out wheels or even worse, spinners. Usually chrome wheels should be reserved only for luxury cars, and performance wheels for a tuned car.

Last edited by spawnofsatan : 20th October 2008 at 23:57.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks