Team-BHP - Porsche 911 Carrera S in delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Porsche 911 Carrera S in delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/4839-porsche-911-carrera-s-delhi.html)

Spotted - yesterday, 1st of april

Location - Safdurjung enclave, New Delhi

Car - brand new 911 carrera S with hardly 300kms on the odo

Colour - Dark blue, with red/tan interiors which reek quality.

Acc. - optional chrono, a louder freeflow (not yet arrived)

Passengers - 3 (me, owner, owners son)

Hell. This is the car to buy.
This car is owned by my Fufa who lives in New Delhi.
We went to his house for dinner, after which we went for a short drive (10km actually but it felt short) during which i felt queasy and as if i would throw up any second.
Speeds of 150 were easily acheived in Delhi traffic and right now i am at a loss of words on how to describe the car.
The car is a dark blue one and unfortunately i did not have a camera with me.
The exaughst is loud, real loud and the best part is that he is planning on getting a louder one.
If any body catches this beauty, do take pics and on my side, i have asked for some...
cheers
(damn... i have absolutely no words to describe the feeling i got when i went for teh drive... hence the short post (atleast for a 911 drive)
Will post more once i digest the experience.

Oh and there is another silver 911S (new shape), doing rounds of delhi too.

Now that i am feeling more up to it let me describe the experience.
As you walk up to the car, you instantly recognise the shape as that of a Porsche. So far, Porsche is only offering us the 911 S in the 911 line up.
This specific blue car however was ordered straight from Germany by the owner and not Shreyans motors which is the official dealer for Porsche in New Delhi and also the preffered choice of getting the car to Delhi by most owners.
The car is powered by a 3.8 lt flat six cylinder engine which produces 355 BHP and 40.78 KGM of torque and is powerfull enough to make you quesy everytime you accelerate.
The acceleration is pure bliss and the car does a 0 - 150 quite fast as we found out in delhi traffic and that too was not in sport mode.
For the little time gaps when i would see my fufas face when he was driving, i could see nothing but pure happiness.
As i could not drive it, i really cannot comment but he says that the car is a brialliant drivers car and the steering is razor sharp and provides exceptional feedback.
The exaughst has a nice raspy note but he has gone ahead and ordered a louder free flow.

Coming to the interiors, the car is nicely done up in a tan colour.
Ithas a six speaker bose system which is simply awesome.
The seats adjust for height and all and are very supportive but around some fast turns, they could have been better.
The car comes with the optional chrono metre but i was unable to test it but the overall quality of the interior was impressive and later when i sat in his S class, i found the porsche to be of better quality and matter of factly some portion of the dash was leather covered.

The only sore point about the car was that the rear looked a bit boring and that it touched the ground everytime it was being taken out of the compound.
Will post pictures once i get them.

Dude great experience man I knew you would get us something special like this. But dude if you knew your Fufa owned a 911 how come you never carried a camera with you ?

Dippy

Because, i knew he had booked the Porsche but i didnt know he had recieved it so i didnt carry my camera to Delhi.

Quote:

This car is owned by my Fufa who lives in New Delhi.
If any body catches this beauty, do take pics
:WTF: your fufa and u dint carry the cam ?? and except others to take pics ?? why dint u ????

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
Spotted - yesterday, 1st of april

now looking at the date .. iwonder :D

but lambo get pics maan asap or get shot !

Quote:

but i didnt know he had recieved it so i didnt carry my camera to Delhi.
Dude your Fufa didnt tell you it got delivered knowing youre a car lover :D ??

Thats really sad

Dippy

Well, i asked his son to take a couple of pics and when i get them, i will put them up.
Lol, my Fufa must have kept it as a surprise.
Anyway, the number is 911 so guys look out.
The car only had 209 km on it when i went for a drive.
This is not an April fools joke.

maybe his fufa did not know him at all as in forgot he had a nephew !
lol , nothing personal dude , but waiting for the pics !

manson .

DUDES....
I will post pics for sure.
IF U DONT BELIEVE ME THAT IS YOUR BAD LUCK.

dude chill its not about not believing you. its just that you should have just carried your camera . you never know when your going to come across a PORCHE . any way just get the pics as soon as possible.waiting .....

Rev

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
DUDES....
I will post pics for sure.
IF U DONT BELIEVE ME THAT IS YOUR BAD LUCK.

Woh chillout Kid! We can all see u r xcitment and stuff but u dont need to get so hyper, u dont need to prove anything to anyone. They r all just makin fun of the irony of 1st april

chill lambo, we believe you even if it was 1st april :p
anyways, pics would be great
~cheers

Hey Lambo you one Lucky dude ..... PORSCHE 911 S huh :Shockked: ... in hindi they say "Prosche jala key liye main dus khoon kar do!!"...how can you forget the CAM !! i would have robed one !!! anyways we all are waiting for the pics

damn the guy gives us a good news ..n every1 is mad cause he forgot is cam ! lol: rl: rl: ... how insanee are we about vehicles ????

lambo -
1> i feel sorry for u man ...apologies on everyones behalf ...
(gawd !!!!but how could u forget ?????) :Frustrati

2>there is 911 turbo in delhi , you think u fufa / or his son would know of its whereabouts ? since he imported the carrera and exotic car community is very small ... i saw it few years back, black loud as hell ...

am going on a exotic car hunt in delhi when i get back for sure !

cheers

Note from Moderator - Please abstain from using more than one smiley per post.Also refrain from using chat and ms lingo on the forum

Sorry guys...
Have asked for the pics and now i just have to wait and watch...