Team-BHP - Pics : Jaguar Xj6
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Jaguar Xj6 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/4920-pics-jaguar-xj6.html)

Sorry for the late update guys but i was a bit busy with my acads and admission procedures. Just found enough time here to get online and post up :D

On the 29th a friend called me over to his place to see his cousins XJ6 and there i was with my camera clicking happy :)

This car has an automatic transmission, sounds good and looks good too. Is damn long....huge i must say. Sitting in the rear passenger seats was a bit of an uneasy experience. It drives like a dream and yes you better own a gas station of your own to drive a thirsty car like this one. It has 2 (yes TWO) gas tanks. Was very well maintained with original paint according to the owner.

Okay enough of my blabbering ...... i can go on and on about the car, but now for the pics.

Enjoy!!!

P.S. Moderators please include a link of this in the 'Citywise sightings' topic. Thanks.

Cheers!!!

->P

Nice pictures buddy. Do you have any interior shots? Where is this car located?

Dippy

Hey Dippy there you go ^^^

Was still editing the post :D

Cheers!!!

->P

Did I hear Aditya collapse?

Nice pictures SpeedDemon. Thank you for sharing

GTO

I'm real bad at these models but may I ask.. Are these models found else where in india?? I saw a maroon coloured one zip across.. Initiallt i thought it was a conti when i saw it coming from far.. Only when it crossed me I saw the Jag on its hood.... It had a KL-4 registeration.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity
I'm real bad at these models but may I ask.. Are these models found else where in india?? I saw a maroon coloured one zip across.. Initiallt i thought it was a conti when i saw it coming from far.. Only when it crossed me I saw the Jag on its hood.... It had a KL-4 registeration.....

The maroon jag with KL4 on it belongs to Amalgam Seafoods.

Quote:

The maroon jag with KL4 on it belongs to Amalgam Seafoods.
Oh kool.. i never knew that.. do u know the model and specs???

Hey Demon :D

neat pics there... guess the owner has given you all the liberty ...do you know where is the car located???

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity

My friend owns one in Delhi... beautifully mainteained - its black, and has Cream interior leather, and has a REAL WOOD dashboard... perfectly mainteained thing...
He was planning to sell it and get an S-Class and an X5 with the money... apparently its a collectors car, and this one has original EVERYTHING, so some guy wanted to buy it for any price... will check up whether he sold it or not...

Cheers!!
Aveek

Nice pics Speeddemon, great find! the car looks good from inside and outside.

nice pics speed demon. where is this car located?

Very nice pics Speed_Demon82.

Could you tell us where the car is located?? And any more details of the car like price, history, etc??

Nice pictures, Speed Demon. This Pininfarina designed XJ Series 3 dates back to 1979, but, still looks awesome. The rear is rather cramped for space, but, it rides like nothing else.