Team-BHP - Contract of Bentley/Lamborghini dealership in Delhi cancelled??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Contract of Bentley/Lamborghini dealership in Delhi cancelled?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/50222-contract-bentley-lamborghini-dealership-delhi-cancelled.html)

There's a pretty strong rumour in the market that the contract of Exclusive has been cancelled and even their showroom in Samrat Hotel has been shut down because of DRI issues.

Any one have any concrete information on this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 1082948)
There's a pretty strong rumour in the market that the contract of Exclusive has been cancelled and even their showroom in Samrat Hotel has been shut down because of DRI issues.

Any one have any concrete information on this?

Checked with officials at the showroom. False rumors according to them.

Wasnt the showroom recently shifted or something? Are these guys defaulting every single payment on earth?? I doubt they have a shortage of money though, with so many people buying Lambos and a few even crashing them!!

This probably explains why they are importing other cars like the S600 posted by v10 in another thread.

Well they do trade second hand cars, and importing other cars is nothing new as his father was the top importer of cars in his time, and is from Kolkata.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1083069)
This probably explains why they are importing other cars like the S600 posted by v10 in another thread.

the blue S600 is a second hand car that was traded in for a Flying Spur, the new whitesand color one that was standing in the showroom floor for afew days, we looked at it as my friend wanted to order the exact car. The color is awesome in person.

anyhow even i had heard these rumors, but who knows, but i think he is a crook, his deal for the bentley 75L(on which you pay duty) is the price of the car + options for which you dont pay any duty + 31L(handling in cash or as i call it commission). He was asking for 2.85CR(47L handling charges incl) for the white LP560 there which didnt sound right.

I personally think bentley and lambo ought to look for more dealers else this guy just acts as a monopoly.

It's funny that both the Bentley UK website & the Exclusive Motors website both still list their showroom address as Hotel Ashok.

Bentley Motors: Locate Dealer

Bentley New Delhi - Find your new, used or pre-owned luxury Bentley vehicle here :

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Day (Post 1083121)
the blue S600 is a second hand car that was traded in for a Flying Spur, the new whitesand color one that was standing in the showroom floor for afew days, we looked at it as my friend wanted to order the exact car. The color is awesome in person.

anyhow even i had heard these rumors, but who knows, but i think he is a crook, his deal for the bentley 75L(on which you pay duty) is the price of the car + options for which you dont pay any duty + 31L(handling in cash or as i call it commission). He was asking for 2.85CR(47L handling charges incl) for the white LP560 there which didnt sound right.

I personally think bentley and lambo ought to look for more dealers else this guy just acts as a monopoly.

What are you trying to say? Is he overcharging or undercharging?
Just asking because I don't know much about these transactions.

What he's trying to say is that not everything he's charging is legal or acceptable under the law.