Team-BHP - Ford Taurus (White) In bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Ford Taurus (White) In bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/5040-ford-taurus-white-bangalore.html)

Hi Guys

Here i am with a sighting of a Ford Taurus White colour, Not able to make out which year make, But its huge deadly looking car. looks sporty with luxurious to me. It have been sighted near Indiranagar.

*Not the actual pic.

i also have seen it
there a a lot of imported cars in indiranagar
nice place to spot neat cars

hehheeh..u guys think the ford taurus is luxury..here in the states..its just ur average bread and butter family car..that white america drives :p

Yea, pretty ordinary car, Accord looks much better in my opinion.

man ! .

the taurus is an entry level car ... i wonder what he was thinking when he imported it in the first place.. the car has no prestige ...
might as well pay the duty for a celica at the same cost .. whatsay ?

the model in your [post is athe current generation shape ... i think 2002 onwards ..

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabrez02
Hi Guys

Here i am with a sighting of a Ford Taurus White colour

Ha Ha rl: Taurus imported into india Ha ha ha , I want to really see that guy..... Hah aha .......... yes thats the newer model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_lover
the model in your [post is athe current generation shape ... i think 2002 onwards ..

The photo is from USA, we don't know which year car he saw in Bangalore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
The photo is from USA, we don't know which year car he saw in Bangalore.

Oops sorry man ..i was assuming he posted the same model that he saw..
that shape has been around for a while though ...

Probably this guy is a US return and loved his car so much that he wanted to retain it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by satish_appasani
Probably this guy is a US return and loved his car so much that he wanted to retain it.

A LHD car, I don't think you are allowed to do that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
A LHD car, I don't think you are allowed to do that.

you can under TR (i think ) if you have owned the car - chances are it is an embassty cast off

That Taurus looks awful. And yes, the Taurus is kind of entry level in the US.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
you can under TR (i think ) if you have owned the car - chances are it is an embassty cast off

even if it was a cast off .. you are not allowed to drive a LHD without the embassy plate .. you cant register it ...

Whatever, Ford Taurus is a decent car. It is much cheaper than Camry & Accord. And according to me it looks better (more sporty) as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sivadas
Whatever, Ford Taurus is a decent car. It is much cheaper than Camry & Accord. And according to me it looks better (more sporty) as well.

ofcourse it doesnt cost as much ...BECAUSE accords and camrys are higher segment cars ... a taurus is no way even close to the build quality and the driveabilty of the likes of accord and camry..

infact the 4cyl accords and camry are in the same price as that of the the taurus ,moreover basemodel accord is cheaper than taurus

a 3.0L v6 taurus pushes 153 bhp where as a 2.4L 4 cyl. accord and camry both deliver 160 bhp (North american specs) and both Jap cars have better mileage ... not to mention the refined engine ..

looks well we all have our own preferences ... altough i dont see a single sporty line in the taurus..