Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2010, 14:18   #286
BHPian

There is no need to look around for that blue Lambo, it is already clicked by DNA Money today's edition, being test driven on SG Highway.
Enjoy it!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf blue_lambo.PDF (1.42 MB, 981 views)
Old 5th February 2010, 14:32   #287
Senior - BHPian

Is it the same blue Gallardo from Delhi?
Old 5th February 2010, 22:43   #288
Senior - BHPian

wow.... i think its the same Delhi Blue lamob which has been posted across on t-bhp.

rumour says it that it has been brought in by the same RED CAYMAN guy. Getting the news confirmed through some sources.

Hoping to catch it soon on roads.
Old 5th February 2010, 22:50   #289
BHPian

the blue gallardo is in Ahmedabad to show it to a potential buyer after which it will go back to Delhi
Old 5th February 2010, 22:53   #290
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff View Post
the blue gallardo is in Ahmedabad to show it to a potential buyer after which it will go back to Delhi
As per my friend, the deal is almost done. And 99% the car is going to share the garage with the RED CAYMAN which is posted here in pervious page. I know ther person who owns the RED CAYMAN but havent been in touch with him lately due to work commitments.

Shall bring in the latest update soon.
Old 7th February 2010, 02:13   #291
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

As promised here are the pics of the Blue lambo visiting the city. As stated earlier the car is here for test for prospective buyer and no deal has been done yet.

Sorry for confusing info. Some mis communication. The bull was brought to my friends office for demo and test drive and he clicked this pic.

Its the DL Lambo only as stated. The expected price is Rs. 1.80 Cr. Dont know if i am supposed to quote this info here.

Cheers!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Gujarat-bluelambo.jpg  

Last edited by h@r$h@l : 7th February 2010 at 02:14.
Old 7th February 2010, 08:32   #292
Senior - BHPian

This is a 2005 car, if I'm not mistaken, right? 1.8 cr for that, Jesus. That's nearly double what the standard UK retail price used to be...new!
Old 7th February 2010, 08:36   #293
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

If I'm not mistaken this is the only Gallardo in India with a manual tranny. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 7th February 2010, 12:10   #294
BHPian

1.80? Where did you get that from? 1.40 is expected from the dealer.
Old 7th February 2010, 15:10   #295
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
1.80? Where did you get that from? 1.40 is expected from the dealer.
The person who brought the car to my friends office indicated the expected price range as 1.50 to 1.80. Its a standard practise knowing in the end the buyer is going to negotiate.

Anyways, both my friends who saw the car have backed out from the idea of buying it.
Old 7th February 2010, 16:15   #296
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
The person who brought the car to my friends office indicated the expected price range as 1.50 to 1.80. Its a standard practise knowing in the end the buyer is going to negotiate.

Anyways, both my friends who saw the car have backed out from the idea of buying it.
Whoa !! 1.80cr for such an old car is sane less bro ! That too for Manual Tranny car which is a task in itself for novice super car drivers. If it was the E-Gear version it would have comparatively found easy takers.
Old 12th February 2010, 10:48   #297
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

On way to office spotted a Lexus. It was a sports car style; something like AUDI TT. It was parked at Kunal Motors; above the HP pump near Shiv ranjni cross roads.

Never seen such a car earlier. It was White in color & looked as though its freshly painted or brand new. Not sure. Will try to get pics if i pass from there again during the day. It can be easily spotted from the fly over beside it. So any of you get a chance to go by during the day; please have a look.

I am 100% sure it had a Lexus logo in the front. One such similar car has been posted in the Banglore thread if i am not mistaken.

Cheers!

Last edited by h@r$h@l : 12th February 2010 at 10:51.
Old 12th February 2010, 10:58   #298
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

On way to office spotted a Lexus. It was a sports car style; something like AUDI TT. It was parked at Kunal Motors; above the HP pump near Shiv ranjni cross roads.

Never seen such a car earlier. It was White in color & looked as though its freshly painted or brand new. Not sure. Will try to get pics if i pass from there again during the day. It can be easily spotted from the fly over beside it. So any of you get a chance to go by during the day; please have a look.

I am 100% sure it had a Lexus logo in the front. One such similar car has been posted in the Banglore thread if i am not mistaken.

Cheers!
Maybe you spotted an Lexus SC.

Supercars & Imports : Gujarat-lexus_sc430.jpg
Old 12th February 2010, 14:54   #299
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys,

Cheers!
Yep, it must be the Lexus SC430(Toyota Soarer).
Old 13th February 2010, 14:45   #300
BHPian

On Thursday I have spotted a white Jeep Grand Cherokee on S G Highway, I was in hurry so couldn't manage to click it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks