Team-BHP - Supercar & Import Crashes in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercar & Import Crashes in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51210-supercar-import-crashes-india-5.html)

Hey guys,
heres something spotted this about a year back in Delhi.
this is at India Gate - Children Park intersection.
and a Porsche Boxter (I Guess):Shockked:
Supercar & Import Crashes in India-dsc00012.jpg

Supercar & Import Crashes in India-dsc00013.jpg

Supercar & Import Crashes in India-dsc00014.jpg

Supercar & Import Crashes in India-dsc00015.jpg

Thats one of the worst crash in India IMO.
Hope all were safe !

Any more info on that ?

EDIT :My God, just look at the footpath and the car looks like burnt.

This is sorry state of a car like Porsche. Hope people made out safely.

Got this pic from a small dealer here !

looks like a high speed crash and then caught fire later. i hope everyone is fine after the crash.
here is a pic of ferrari which caught fire got it in a email.
Supercar & Import Crashes in India-ferrari5ev.jpg

Hi @ Harsh. can you please pm me the Reg no of this Q7 as one of my clients has been offered a similar colour car and I want to make sure its not the same one.

Hey guys a friend of mine crashed his Bmw 5.30D Highline into a traktor while speeding in heavy rain, the traktor dude came out of no where and there was nothing he could do but brake,after braking he managed to hit the traktor at about a speed of til 80-100kms/hr i think. This happend about a couple of years ago.Thanks to God,my friend survived this with minor injuries.

Highways are nothing short of a place where one can get hidden ticket to the mighty God above. All thanks to all kinds of creatures coming on the road without seeing left or right or changing lanes without realising what the traffic is.

Looks a minimal damage for a 80kph crash, Your friend is indeed lucky for his minor injuries and the considerably less damage to his beemer.

OD had taken the car for a test and, as any petrolhead would, the AMG was being ripped on the awesome Amby Valley stretch. Details aren't clear, but apparently the car was overcooked in a left-hander and crashed!

Someone from Merc says that the damage is right up to the firewall. I'm glad no one was injured, though that's one less AMG on our roads. Unfortunate.

AMG ain't giving out any TD cars now :D

My Goodness! Very unfortunate.

The least that the driver could have done is to have been Careful !

I seriously wonder what these automags are trying to do when they do those test drives and write reviews about car ??

each one is just trying to keep driving home the theme that they are BIGGER PETROL heads than the other guy and in the process most of the car reviews these days are just a mix of ego boost for the JOURNO and exercising his ENGLISH LANGUAGE skills

there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MATERIAL ABOUT THE CAR they write about these days

to top it - they go and crash the cars.

Am surprised that they gave them unsupervised after the 17yr old trashed the SLK in Delhi.

Who cooked it ? Sirish or Bert

Oh shoot :Frustrati:

Will look forward to the coverage of this test drive in the next OD issue :p

Got this news when we were on the plant on the weekend. Thats why we were restricted to driving the AMGs on in the plant premises. A big loss as told to us by the people at Mercedes.