Team-BHP - Prices of Imported Cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Prices of Imported Cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/51341-prices-imported-cars.html)

I Dont know if a thread of this type exists, i tried searching but couldnt find one. I am pretty sure that there are many users like me who are curious to know the prices of these cars in India.

The main point of the thread is to discuss/disclose the prices of the so called "Imported" Cars, after the tax duty ofcoruse.
I Guess ill start by letting you guys know that a friend of mine bought 350z for Rs 37 Lakhs.

3000GT / GTO which used to cost 10 lacs for a Twin Turbo model now costs minimum 20 lacs :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3adlythegame (Post 1111246)
I Dont know if a thread of this type exists, i tried searching but couldnt find one. I am pretty sure that there are many users like me who are curious to know the prices of these cars in India.

The main point of the thread is to discuss/disclose the prices of the so called "Imported" Cars, after the tax duty ofcoruse.
I Guess ill start by letting you guys know that a friend of mine bought 350z for Rs 37 Lakhs.

What cars? And which "so called imported cars" are you wanting to know about?

My friend just bought an Audi Q7 3.0 diesel - Indian road price with custom duty is 70 lakhs and he got 2 las discount ,so the on road price to end user is 68 lacs.
correct me if I am wrong but as this is what a close friend boght so i have the real right figures.

@ dins - The on road cost of all the imported cars will be different from each other. For example the Q7 which costed your friend 68lakhs can be different for another Q7 with the same engine as the options & features differ from car to car.

So the price which matters of each car is the basic ex-showroom value as after that there are a whole lot of factors to consider namely options selected, engine option, Octroi, Insurance & Registration. There can be huge differences in these cost wise.

Following cars are available for sale at the following prices:

1) 08 Chrysler 300C: 45 Laks
2) 08 Hummer H3: 55 Laks
3) 08 Petrol Landcruiser: 60 Laks

Cars are belonging to Private Owners and not dealers. All cars are slightly used 1000-5000 Kms and registered.

How much range Rover costs in india ?

Any idea guys ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecksreturns (Post 1111950)
What cars? And which "so called imported cars" are you wanting to know about?

I guess he is talking about prices of all the cars which have been "imported" after paying "custom and other duties and taxes".

Quote:

Originally Posted by simply_sunny001 (Post 1112049)
How much range Rover costs in india ?

Any idea guys ?

My friend checked with a dealer and he quoted him rwith Rs 1 Cr, and that too a 2006 Model, i was like YA OKAY! Anyways, i wanna know how much it costs and how much it would actually cost when the TATA'S bring it. :).

I feel RR would be aroudn 60-70 Lakh and RR Sport would be slightly higher.. Rs 1 Cr for an RR sounds a bit absurd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 1112115)
I feel RR would be aroudn 60-70 Lakh and RR Sport would be slightly higher.. Rs 1 Cr for an RR sounds a bit absurd.

Isn't the sport cheaper than the RR

oh, my bad, i forgot that RR Sport is based on the Disco. ( hope i am correct this time)

How much would be a mustang gt converted to RHD

RR would cost around 1.2 crore. RR Sport is slightly cheaper than standard range rover.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1112209)
RR would cost around 1.2 crore. RR Sport is slightly cheaper than standard range rover.

Well i just checked the rate of a range over in UK, it says the price starts at 57,455, and when converted to Rupees it comes out to 40,39,412. Put in all kinds of Taxes, it should be around 90,00,000. That is for a brand new one, the ones at the dealers are not brand news are usually few months/years old, Also most of the dealers save on import taxes usin various methods.

So I would say it would be a good buy if you could get a RR for around 85 Lakhs, and a 2007 model for around 75-80.
Note- This is if you import it from UK.

Also, I Checked the price for Audi Q7 3.0TDI, The OTR Comes out to be £38,405.00, which when converted into RS is Rs 27,00,089. Dins, did your friend buy it directly from AUDI or Did he get it from a dealer or did he get the car imported? As i think the Q7 with the above price should be around 60-65 Lakhs. And again this price is for a brand new one