Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2010, 17:27   #31
Senior - BHPian

Damn I gotta go see this now. And yes, it will be interesting to know how things work out between Porsche and Shreyans. Although their relations go quite far back innit? What about Ducati, I believe they're under Shreyans as well? Same owner I think.
Old 14th June 2010, 23:11   #32
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm not sure if this was Shreyans Auto, but seen a Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes SLK and an Audi/BMW parked in the showroom in Worli. Any idea if it was a multi-brand showroom?
Old 14th June 2010, 23:15   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
I'm not sure if this was Shreyans Auto, but seen a Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes SLK and an Audi/BMW parked in the showroom in Worli. Any idea if it was a multi-brand showroom?
As far as I know, its Platinum Auto now. A multi brand used imported cars dealership.
Old 15th June 2010, 08:35   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Damn I gotta go see this now. And yes, it will be interesting to know how things work out between Porsche and Shreyans. Although their relations go quite far back innit? What about Ducati, I believe they're under Shreyans as well? Same owner I think.
Yep, Ducati comes under Shreyans as well. The owner is the same as well, Ashish Chordia. I've met the guy personally, and I don't blame Audi for taking their showroom away from.
Old 15th June 2010, 10:03   #35
BHPian

That Ashish guy has a Panamera Turbo for himself right guys?
Old 15th June 2010, 10:12   #36
BHPian

Ducati is indeed with the Shreyans guys under the name of Precision Motors.
Old 15th June 2010, 10:56   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
As far as I know, its Platinum Auto now. A multi brand used imported cars dealership.

You sure about that? or is it just set up for the time being ? I heard Audi's replacement dealership ( replacement for Shreyans in South Mumbai) would be coming up at the same place eventually. Not confirmed news though
Old 17th June 2010, 10:48   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes now thats what it is used for. This is till his contract with the owner of the property expires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Yep, Ducati comes under Shreyans as well. The owner is the same as well, Ashish Chordia. I've met the guy personally, and I don't blame Audi for taking their showroom away from.
Haha, yes chief. Meet the guy or do business with him once and you would never go back or recomend him. Ducati is also looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
That Ashish guy has a Panamera Turbo for himself right guys?
He has the white Cayanne turbo. The Panamera was brought down for Hyderabad. They have a Grey and a white Panamera in the showroom but they are either sold or for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
You sure about that? or is it just set up for the time being ? I heard Audi's replacement dealership ( replacement for Shreyans in South Mumbai) would be coming up at the same place eventually. Not confirmed news though
It is set up till Shreyans motors contract expires for the place. The New Audi dealership is set up at Kalina just off BKC. The initial thought was the new person would take the showroom as it is, but Shreyans had the contract done in their name and not in Audi's so Audi india could not hand it over to the new person. I was offered the dealership and thats why i know.
Old 17th June 2010, 10:56   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
It is set up till Shreyans motors contract expires for the place. The New Audi dealership is set up at Kalina just off BKC. The initial thought was the new person would take the showroom as it is, but Shreyans had the contract done in their name and not in Audi's so Audi india could not hand it over to the new person. I was offered the dealership and thats why i know.

The Kalina dealership you are referring to is Audi Mumbai West. Kalina is a sort of a temporary showroom until their showroom in Lokhandwala opens up. Then Kalina would be Audi Mumbai West's service centre. I think by now the lokhandwala showroom might already have opened up as it was under construction and 70% made when i bought my Audi in April. What i mean is, Audi would surely need another dealer across the city apart from Audi Mumbai West and where the other dealer showroom would come up remains to be seen. Single dealer monopoly ?....nah, not happening.
Old 17th June 2010, 14:47   #40
BHPian

Platinum Auto owned by Mr Sunil Bhatia, a fellow member
Quote:
Old 20th August 2010, 23:24   #41
Senior - BHPian

Shreyans(pre-owned cars) has two sexy 911 Turbos on display! One in black and the other in white.

Most Viewed