Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2005, 10:41   #61
Senior - BHPian

Seen this near Colaba.

Old 17th November 2005, 23:39   #62
Senior - BHPian

yup think the white ones owned by the chougules of chateau indage, if its a stretch. think its a silver spur
Old 18th November 2005, 01:16   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Yup i think the white one is the Athena guys car too...chateau indage. He got it used at a very cheap price, I think autohangar was selling it for around 19 lakhs a few years back.
Old 31st December 2005, 12:24   #64
BHPian

Spotted: Bentley

oh my god i dont really have words to express what that car is.
I was at amar juice center at around 2am and the bently passed by i was totally freaked.
The car is fabalous the front side is beautifull and so the rear side. HID xenon lights it had but obvious. Couldnt really take the pics cause the car went in speed but i was just looking at the car and at that time nothing came into mind was just looking at the car lol and yeah it was maroon in colour can anyone tell me who's bently it was?
Old 24th April 2006, 13:01   #65
Senior - BHPian

saw this at the leela.......... pics are very similar to the ones jesal posted .........

Last edited by khanak : 24th April 2006 at 13:03.
Old 24th April 2006, 19:53   #66
Senior - BHPian

A very good looking Shadow that is. Love the sky blue- Black leather combo.
Old 24th April 2006, 20:07   #67
Senior - BHPian

yup. when it was imported sometime in 91 or 92, the origional colour was green with light green interiors. The guy used to stay at the taj then and this car used to be parked in the pride place at the front porch. then he sold it and you see it often whee u see it. let me tell u guys, i think these oldr models had more class to them and look more royal and dignified than the ltest ones. the dual light clusters at the front look great. the newer ones look too modern and clinical.. looks like the soul of RR and bently is lost somewhere in modernisation......!!!
Old 25th April 2006, 00:03   #68
Senior - BHPian

Bentley may have lost some of that charm, but I think the Phantom still possesses it.
Old 25th April 2006, 10:59   #69
BHPian

Spotted Rolce royce Phantom

ooo laa laa... .this unlikely event happened yesterday....when i saw this beauty at the NOIDA-DELHI ...DND flyway at around 10 am on my way to office....it was a brand new with A/f on the number plate ......the car looked like a mocktail with its majestic exteriors straight out of Vintage era ...and engine which was as quite as a graveyard ....i checked it out from all angles u see ....the chauffeur gave a funny smile ....while i was trying to figure out the BIG WIG on the back seat......the tyres were a fat meat on the roll......

and pity on me ....i did'nt had a camera loaded phone...... ciao
Old 25th April 2006, 11:13   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofreak
ooo laa laa... .this unlikely event happened yesterday....when i saw this beauty at the NOIDA-DELHI ...DND flyway at around 10 am on my way to office....it was a brand new with A/f on the number plate ......the car looked like a mocktail with its majestic exteriors straight out of Vintage era ...and engine which was as quite as a graveyard ....i checked it out from all angles u see ....the chauffeur gave a funny smile ....while i was trying to figure out the BIG WIG on the back seat......the tyres were a fat meat on the roll......

and pity on me ....i did'nt had a camera loaded phone...... ciao
Hey dude u talking bout the RR Phantom? coz a new one was delivered couple of weeks back..
Old 25th April 2006, 12:21   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490
Hey dude u talking bout the RR Phantom? coz a new one was delivered couple of weeks back..
hey mav i was wondering if youll provide service for all rolls royce cars or only the phantom......
Old 25th April 2006, 12:26   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak
hey mav i was wondering if youll provide service for all rolls royce cars or only the phantom......
Hi Khanak.. we r authorised to service cars only after the Phantom.. we do have a look at older cars.. like the Blue RR posted here had come to us.. but it works out pretty expensive..
Old 25th April 2006, 16:29   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490
Hi Khanak.. we r authorised to service cars only after the Phantom.. we do have a look at older cars.. like the Blue RR posted here had come to us.. but it works out pretty expensive..
What exactly u mean by It work out pritty expencive... is it that u do not hold the spares for the previous models and have to import it ???
Old 25th April 2006, 19:14   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner
What exactly u mean by It work out pritty expencive... is it that u do not hold the spares for the previous models and have to import it ???
Ya dude we do not have any spares for the RR other than the new Phantom.. and even for the Phantom we keep only the running items like Oil filters, brakepads,Lights, Etc.. anything else can be ordered from Goodwood in around 4-5 days.. we cant stock everything because of the cost involved. as far as older cars are concerned all he parts have to be imported..
Old 26th April 2006, 18:19   #75
Senior - BHPian

The Rolls Royce Silver Spur.

Seen this car in Bandra. The car is a Rolls Royce Silver Spur. The car sports a 6.8L eight cylinder engine in V configuration. All the power it produces is poured out through a three speed automatic gearbox. When the engine is brought to life, the "Spirit of Ecstasy" rises from its slot above the radiator. Unfortunately, the motors are not it good shape to do this now and she doesn't look soo pretty these days. The interiors have wooden panels, a luxurious feature. You can see that they are still in decent form.

Everything about the car seems original. The driver also maintained that the car still has the power and pickup as it used to in its early days.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks