Team-BHP - Looking for A Mercedes W123 300D Automatic
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Looking for A Mercedes W123 300D Automatic (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/52244-looking-mercedes-w123-300d-automatic.html)

Folks I am looking for a W123 300D Automatic. Anyone out here have any leads/can you help?

Cheers

Would 1985 300'TD' from Bangalore do? Apparently the owner(some old man) is looking for buyer who promises keep the car. I didn't ask for more details as I was not interested, I can ask and give you the contact if you want.

hey , I might be interested. Could you please PM me the contacts?

Hi Prabhuav, you are in line that car is sold prabhuav cheers

Prabhuav how about following a system other wise there will be kayos.
I think the camaraderie we share on this site ensures that all of us follow certain unwritten rules i.e. give preference to the individual who has put the query, u have been hear long enough to know that. No hard feeling bro but this ensure u and I are not bidding for the same car which will inflate the price for no reason cheers

No worries mate. You do get the first shot at it. Hope you dont mind me doing some background verification on the car. I will not make an offer till you decide either way.

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

I came across a 300D automatic today that is being restored and awaiting some parts.

But its far off from Mumbai,here in Ambala(Haryana).
Let me know if you need pics,i can upload them.

oops just noticed that you have bought or buying another car.
Let me know if not.

Hi Akshay,

That car was already sold when Phantom went back to check. I would be interested and have sent u a PM. Thx and cheers

Here is a 300D automatic LHD currently awaiting some parts and is under restoration
Interiors are in excellent condition,kindly excuse for pic quality as taken from a cellphone

Thx Akshay, What is the restoration being done has it begun or is to begin?

Is she for sale I would be interested. Pls PM me your number

Yes the interior do look good. Thx

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1145688)
Thx Akshay, What is the restoration being done has it begun or is to begin?

Is she for sale I would be interested. Pls PM me your number

Yes the interior do look good. Thx

nikhil i will try and get complete info and pics of interior tommorow

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomLord (Post 1138212)
Would 1985 300'TD' from Bangalore do? Apparently the owner(some old man) is looking for buyer who promises keep the car. I didn't ask for more details as I was not interested, I can ask and give you the contact if you want.

I would be intrested pls give further details

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomLord (Post 1138212)

Dear phantomlord

can you please pass on the number if am on the look out for one.

Akshay, this one is an American spec W123 300TD. Thats a 5 cyl turbo diesel engine and a very powerful one too. I have an identical car in the identical colour. Even my car has the Euro spec lights as in this one, which are wrong for this model. This model comes with two round sealed beams, in some occasions the fogs are yellow.
This car should have the following specs, Leather trim, Automatic transmission, and cruise control.
Bits and pieces from an American spec car do not fit in the European version and vice versa. There are also many extras in this car which do not come in the non American version. Common problem is the turbo usually some fault with it (mostly due to adulterated diesel) and thats really expensive to do. Let me know what parts are required.
I would like to get in line in case the car is for sale once it is clear whats missing and whats wrong.