Team-BHP - Bmw X6
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Bmw X6 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/52855-bmw-x6-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbk_75 (Post 1156172)
Dude sorry, but you'd have to be very blind to mistake an X6 running away from you for a Cayenne!

[
Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 1156739)
your kidding right?lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishant_kingpin (Post 1156866)
Cayenne where did that come from!!

At the Auto show in Delhi where I saw the car in Flesh, there was a Cayenne standing right besides and I saw nothing in common. Didn’t check out the underbelly though lol:

Guys, lets cut redsfx some slack...he felt so due to some reason, let him be. Let's not take the case of a fellow-member.

i still love my x5.

rear headroom in the x6 is a letdown just like the CLS.

the ride with 20'' run flats in india has got to be bone jarring. the ride is pretty stiff in the x5 even with 18'' runflats.

95% of the x6 is the same as the x5. the 3.0d engine is the same, but I dont think my engine has "efficient dynamics" which this one would...basically brake heat regeneration among other things.

looks hot though....an x5 or x5, or any other bmw with daytime running lights looks hot!

my 2 cents

Quote:

Originally Posted by x5india (Post 1158343)

rear headroom in the x6 is a letdown just like the CLS.

95% of the x6 is the same as the x5. the 3.0d engine is the same, but I dont think my engine has "efficient dynamics" which this one would...basically brake heat regeneration among other things.

looks hot though....an x5 or x5, or any other bmw with daytime running lights looks hot!

1: Both are "coupes" with four doors so they give a monkey's to rear passengers

2: I think 95% is on the high side. The platform is common but the body shell is different and the power distribution to each wheel on the X6 is more advanced comparted to the X5 if I recollect

Quote:

Originally Posted by x5india (Post 1158343)

any other bmw with daytime running lights looks hot!

Not really. BMWs with the daytime running lights option switched on via the iDrive puts the low beam xenons on. Which IMO looks rather foolish when the sun is shining. If it were just the angel eye rings it would look sweet, just like the Audi's daytime lights are only the LEDs.

Dunno about the Audi's LED's but my friend's 911 Turbo front turn LEDs can be seen from over a mile away when they're activated. They're awesome! :)

I really do not like the X6, I find it so ugly... The concept is interesting, but BMW failed at making this one, in my opinion.

I thought X5 was the epitome of SUV from BMW, but when i saw x6 i was so taken in that i went online and read everything about it. its a hybrid of a sedan and an SUV. The vehicle looks mean and alien when it approaches you. They have positioned it as an off roading Sedan. thought technically it has to be a predecessor of an SUV x5. all in all, it has replaced my dream car ( well it was Prado in SUV category)
X6 is the future or rather futuristic

Quote:

Originally Posted by parishrut786 (Post 1561578)
I thought X5 was the epitome of SUV from BMW, but when i saw x6 i was so taken in that i went online and read everything about it. its a hybrid of a sedan and an SUV. The vehicle looks mean and alien when it approaches you. They have positioned it as an off roading Sedan. thought technically it has to be a predecessor of an SUV x5. all in all, it has replaced my dream car ( well it was Prado in SUV category)
X6 is the future or rather futuristic

X6 has a rare breed of followers, they either love it or hate it.

I love it, its contours are to die for as you rightly said, it's dramatic and futuristic. When you see it in person, it is terribly big and intimidating.

It looks superb in White:)

here's another one. its a townie car, but often spotted in bandra.

I spotted one in White on Friday at NH8 stretch till toll gate. It really look huge as compare to pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine (Post 1562053)

Thts my friends X6 and is from south Bombay. i see your from the suburbs, hence the townie expression used :).

there is a Diesel X6 two buildings away from me. She is a Beauty for sure!! But the Exhaust note of the petrol takes the cake!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine (Post 1562053)

You got this from the owners facebook profile picture, didn't you? :D

I think We are spot on!
Can we have more pics
I would not mind looking at it all day along

couple of X6 on eastern xpress highway