Team-BHP - Tall People and Sports cars which are perfect for them !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Tall People and Sports cars which are perfect for them ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/53717-tall-people-sports-cars-perfect-them.html)

Friends,this actually started in ecks lambo topic and I was hijacking his topic (sorry mate),so made a fresh topic regarding super cars,sports cars,luxury cars etc, which are "COMFORTABLE" and perfect for tall people.

I am 6'3 tall and I want to drive a lamborghini murcielago,previously I used to be a ferrari fan and after seeing Lamborghini murci in this forum,I have changed my heart ! I want to drive lamborghini at the fullest.So all of you please take your time and share your ideas on which premium/super or racing car is perfect for tall people.

stupid:

Buy the one which you can afford. No point in breaking our heads over which hypercar the tallest one fits in when 99% of the people on this forum cannot afford them.

No,even I cant afford to buy a Lambo.I am just making a topic,so that which car suits the best for tall people.Recently I have made a topic regarding buying a car for my dad and I got an Audi A8 3.0TDI.I was very much comfortable in that car,felt like I was sitting in a sofa.So,I can say that Audi A8 is comfy and suits good for tall people.Like wise,I want to know "those cars" which are comfy for tall people,because I have a "t-bhp family cousin brother abhiram who is 6'7 tall" 4 inches taller than me :D.

6'3 ain't that tall, so I don't see why you should have a problem with most sportscars. For the really tall dudes out there:

- Corvette. Most definitely, I had a lot of 6 ft+ American friends drive around in them.

- Germans : Especially Mercedes with its long-travel drivers seat (a trademark). AMG anyone?

- Porsche

Just like for any other car, test and see whether you are comfortable before paying up.

If you are tall and find it tough to get into a small cramped supercar then I would advice buying one with a sun roof or better sill a targa top.

One could poke ones head out and still drive comfortably !!!!

True "wind in the hair " motoring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasif (Post 1179827)
If you are tall and find it tough to get into a small cramped supercar then I would advice buying one with a sun roof or better sill a targa top.

i would not buy a convertible where my head sticks out, i would not buy a targa top for that matter, its not safe if the car rolls over.

Well,I am not asking an advise here,I am just knowing "the cars" which are good for tall people and how 6'3 can be a normal tall for gto sir.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BmwAddict
I am just knowing "the cars" which are good for tall people

So why not just list them here?

Have you considered the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR?
Very easy to get in and out of too.

On a serious note - the newer model Lamborghinis, Ferraris are all pretty comfortable for tall people. Though people looking around the average basketball player's height (6'7") may still find it a hassle to squeeze in.

I haven't heard of a tall chap complaining about seating issues in a Porsche either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasif (Post 1179827)

Buddy, if your head sticks out, it may mean your face/eyes are at the level of the upper frame of the windscreen = you are still uncomfortable(and dangerously at that). Somewhat it's like saying "I'm too tall for any production bicycle so I'll seat myself on the carrier and ride it"(at the risk of losing your balance and falling along with it).
No offense meant to you though Wasif, we all make statements on impulse at times, happens to the best of us.:)

Cheers & regards

hey 6'3" isnt that tall. im like 6'4" and i find most cars comfortable enough, right from a getz to say an audi a6 or an e. of course muvs and suvs are more comfortable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 1180222)
hey 6'3" isnt that tall. im like 6'4" and i find most cars comfortable enough, right from a getz to say an audi a6 or an e. of course muvs and suvs are more comfortable.

Now we are talking.Innova and Endeavour were most comfortable for me and audi a8.

some member here asked me to list the cars.

1.Honda civic,accord,cr-v
2.Pajero,Endeavour,Innova
3.Audi a8.

Ambassdor lol: and lancer.I even had a drive with my old alto,accent,but none of them were there at the back seat,I wasnt comfortable at all with it.

with my total comfy comparisons,I would suggest the above cars as the best for "minimum tall guys height range starting from 6'3".

So sir,there are lamborghinis which suit and are "comfortable" for tall guys other than modifying it ?

Hey There.

That was meant to be a joke.

How can you guys thnik in todays modern times a manifacturer of high end autos would sell a car which is not confortable for tall people.

Please be assured all modern supercars are extremely comfortable even if you happen to be as tall as 6' 6".

The seats are infinitely adjustable and I can assure you a confortable position can be achieved.

You would have a VERY difficult time getting in and out of an LP640 if youre tall. I almost got stuck in there, im 5'11 and heavy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche (Post 1185375)
You would have a VERY difficult time getting in and out of an LP640 if youre tall. I almost got stuck in there, im 5'11 and heavy.

I sat in an LP640 in a showroom and I thought it was big enough for six feet+ people. I could push my seat all the way back and I barely reached the pedals (I'm six feet)..

Quote:

Originally Posted by f450 (Post 1185460)
I sat in an LP640 in a showroom and I thought it was big enough for six feet+ people. I could push my seat all the way back and I barely reached the pedals (I'm six feet)..

When youre in there its not a problem theres plenty of space. Im talking about getting in and out, Had to ut my butt at just the right angles here and there to squiggle out!