Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2005, 22:38   #31
bhp
BHPian

ohhhhh lala !!!!
waiting for the roaring weekends now

ps:- is this baby imported by choksis has a hr 18 traditional choksi registration number

Last edited by bhp : 10th May 2005 at 22:43.
Old 10th May 2005, 23:23   #32
BHPian

fantastic car cant wait to see it in the flesh.
btw- who owns the other one i.e. the yellow one being discussed in another thread?
Old 11th May 2005, 00:12   #33
BHPian

nice car on stupid roads .... doesnt make me go oh lala .. cause its useless here
Old 11th May 2005, 00:30   #34
Senior - BHPian

yeah cheatingdeath totally agree with you on that one.such cars cant be driven to the fullest on roads like ours. they are meant to be driven on silky smooth pot hole less roads.but what the hell.....lets just feast our eyes atleast !!!

Rev
Old 11th May 2005, 02:44   #35
BHPian

im speechless......

u guys will get to see a Murci Roadster in ur streets........

oh yeah, i'm jealous too........

*sigh*
Old 11th May 2005, 03:55   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingdeath
nice car on stupid roads .... doesnt make me go oh lala .. cause its useless here
I dont quite agree. yes if u think about using it to go anywhere and everywhere then its useless. This guy lives in andheri side... if u see the roads from there ... he can come through juhu beach and stuff straight down linking road then bandra recelmation and then follow the road to marine drive.... that gives him over 80km round trip! Imagine the fun he will have pumping it... those roads r near perfect all r concrete...for sure he doesnt have much option besides the route i mentioned coz most of the inside roads suck... but the drive through this route is divine specially in a car like that.
Old 11th May 2005, 05:14   #37
Senior - BHPian

Its the Barchetta huh!!!
The car looks damn good,except the no. plate.Cant wait to see it in action sometime soon.Blasttttt!!!

X
Old 11th May 2005, 08:59   #38
Senior - BHPian

Ya the roads from 7 Bungalows, Andheri (w) to Bandra are almost 95% concrete.... He can either go through Juhu Beach or Pawan Hans, Vile Parle.
Old 11th May 2005, 10:25   #39
BHPian

ya rite... concrete road with traffic where rickshaws cut you through... oh he will speed on the reclamation and take a u turn and go over a speed breaker... coool thats nice and then ... how much will he speed on the reclamation say 180 ...200 may b 210 till hes out of road wow i do a 160 in a 10 lakh car... ok so its a eye candy ... he can only manage to speed a little... at around 4 am in the morning... lets face it he cant have the thrill of the car nor can he actually save his cars butt from the heavy traffic unless hes on the expressway

Last edited by cheatingdeath : 11th May 2005 at 10:27.
Old 11th May 2005, 10:41   #40
Senior - BHPian

For sure he can't have the top speed, but he can have the 0-100's, and I guess thats as exciting as the 300kmph mark. In which other city in the world will he be able to use that car to its full potential??! No where!! He can only use it on the highways and we have a Mumbai Pune Expressway here. Every city in the world will have traffic related problems, every city in the world has pedestrains, every city in the world has signals, every city in the world has its rules, its pros and cons.
Old 11th May 2005, 17:08   #41
Slr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp
ohhhhh lala !!!!
waiting for the roaring weekends now

ps:- is this baby imported by choksis has a hr 18 traditional choksi registration number
i dont think this one is imported by choksey otherwise his son whould have been on juhu road with that lambo babe before delivered. that car is belongs to bhushan kumar he might registered it at his hariyana office so i ts HR reg.

Last edited by Slr : 11th May 2005 at 17:09.
Old 11th May 2005, 21:37   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
For sure he can't have the top speed, but he can have the 0-100's, and I guess thats as exciting as the 300kmph mark. In which other city in the world will he be able to use that car to its full potential??! No where!! He can only use it on the highways and we have a Mumbai Pune Expressway here. Every city in the world will have traffic related problems, every city in the world has pedestrains, every city in the world has signals, every city in the world has its rules, its pros and cons.
Dude we think exactly the same
Old 11th May 2005, 23:37   #43
BHPian

every city doesnt have speed breakers the size we have ... every city doesnt have the auto rickshaws we have .. every city doesnt have the excellent bus drivers as we have ...every city doesnt have pedistrains running arund on roads meant for cars as we have (not their fault though)...

my point here is at the moment india cant drive such cars... unless they are modified like higher ground clearance and stuff... just think about it why do we get power cut cars here... cause its siply useless... you wouldnt even get to the power band in the top or fer that matter even in the third .......thats even more frustarting...
i dont mind him buying the car he has the money and he likes it he buys it ...but its simply not practical fer india as of now

it will definately be an eye candy fer us to .... but you wont hear her roar .... you might hear her moan

Last edited by cheatingdeath : 11th May 2005 at 23:40.
Old 12th May 2005, 10:12   #44
Senior - BHPian

The Red Lamborghini Murcielago

P.S. Pic taken by fellow member "turbocharged" on Sunday 08/05/05.
Old 12th May 2005, 11:23   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingdeath
every city doesnt have speed breakers the size we have ... every city doesnt have the auto rickshaws we have .. every city doesnt have the excellent bus drivers as we have ...every city doesnt have pedistrains running arund on roads meant for cars as we have (not their fault though)...

my point here is at the moment india cant drive such cars... unless they are modified like higher ground clearance and stuff... just think about it why do we get power cut cars here... cause its siply useless... you wouldnt even get to the power band in the top or fer that matter even in the third .......thats even more frustarting...
i dont mind him buying the car he has the money and he likes it he buys it ...but its simply not practical fer india as of now

it will definately be an eye candy fer us to .... but you wont hear her roar .... you might hear her moan
All cities have speed limits and traffic. Maybe not as bad as here but they still do exist so I dont think that it is fair to say that these cars cannot be really enjoyed here but can be enjoyed abroad

And what did you say about supercars being practical

Last edited by khanak : 12th May 2005 at 11:25.

Most Viewed