Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2005, 23:17   #61
BHPian

Sorry to tell ya ppl tht da lambo isnt a lambo (IS NOT) , under the hood thr is an basic stock 250 bhp engine ( i duuno wch car ) n its a body kit made by a guy in delhi, this guy in delhi takes 9.5 laks for getin a Ford gt40 or a ferrari 360 modena bodykit made wid a 250 bhp engine n all sum of da paets r real (original) parts but its not a real car!!!!! lol soory tu tell ya ppl but it is true

Note from Moderator - The use of sms/chat/slang is not permitted on TBHP. Please take the time to type your post correctly.

Last edited by Dippy : 21st May 2005 at 01:49.
Old 20th May 2005, 23:50   #62
Senior - BHPian

Are you talking about this Lambo?!? which is confirmed a kit car.

Pics : Replica Countach rotting in Mumbai
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3115
Or the recently imported Lamborghini Murcielago?! which is owned by a person who once owned two GENUINE Ferrari's, one Sl500, one SL55AMG, a 5 Series, a Z3, a beach buggy.

Last edited by Gordon : 21st May 2005 at 00:01.
Old 21st May 2005, 04:59   #63
Senior - BHPian

Dude,if he has the money to buy Genuine Ferrari's then why cant he afford a Genuine Lambo???

X
Old 21st May 2005, 23:39   #64
BHPian

lol soory ppl!! 1 of my friends told me tht da murcielago wasnt an actuall lambo untill bushan actullywent to his house . he knows bushan very well . lol he told me yesterday tht it is an real lambo . lol soory pppl

Note from Moderator - The use of sms/chat/slang is not permitted on TBHP. Please take the time to type your post correctly.

Last edited by Dippy : 20th June 2005 at 15:04.
Old 19th June 2005, 21:38   #65
Senior - BHPian

Here is my 1000th and my most memorable post.
Happy days are back again. The noise, the sights. The two Ferrari's are gone and I have no regrets specially after what happened today. Me and my friends spotted the Murcielago just now in my area. Tried to take a pic, but the flash was not ready, I was standing on the divider like a fool with the camera which eventually didn't click any picture. We were sad. However a friend of mine got his bike and we tried to search him. We didn't find him. We were sad again. We returned back to the building with long faces. Just moments later, we hear this AWESOME sound again and we were out of the building in a second. Managed a pic near my building. Followed it till the end of the lane in my area on a friends bike and waited for him to make a U-Turn. He came back and I had my second pic safely in my camera. Although I do regret to some extent that I should've taken a video, because he was unbelievably flooring it. It was breathtaking. The sound, the car, the width, the dust flying, EVERYTHING!!! Here are the pics, ENJOY!!!

Old 19th June 2005, 21:51   #66
BHPian

great pics gordon - and that too for 1000th post - SONE PE SUHAGA
Old 20th June 2005, 11:56   #67
BHPian

Nice pics there Gordon and congratulations on ur 1000th post ....
Tell me one thing brother does it sound as good as his previous two Ferraris?
Is this one possibly Tubied?
I havent been able to sight it so just curious cuz i guess we wont be seeing much of him now that the monsoons are here.

Cheers!!!

P
Old 20th June 2005, 13:53   #68
Senior - BHPian

Yes it does sound as good as his previous two Ferrari's.
I'm not sure whether the exhausts are changed or whether they are stock.
Old 20th June 2005, 14:55   #69
BANNED

Congo Gordon for 1000posts.

Wonderful pics taken. Though would have loved a video.

Quote:
in delhi takes 9.5 laks for getin a Ford gt40 or a ferrari 360 modena bodykit made wid a 250 bhp engine
FOr the whole car or just for the engine and the body kit. What will be the base car for it. Can you please elaborate a bit on this. Also can you give his contac info. Would like to speak to him and no more about this.

@ v12 the honda city in the pic seems to be a 1.3L version with 90 bhp on tap. How do the guards manage to keep right behind the tail of the Modena. Also who is spidy? Whats his real name.(sorry but i am asking this the second time around)
Old 20th June 2005, 17:10   #70
BHPian

Hey Dude ...
Now thats I call the P-E-R-F--E-C-T way to get on to your Millenium post ...Congrats..!!!

man I want to personally see this car IN THE FLESH !! ...most probably will try coming to your place next Sunday..and keeping my fingers crossed !
Old 27th June 2005, 00:46   #71
BHPian

hey , BHPians i went into spyder man's buildin the other day jus to check whether the lambo is there or not! and guess wht i saw ittt under a car cover wid an atv next to tht i guess it was an yamaha raptor!! dunno but i must say the murci though havin the cover on looked stunnin lol i could only see the alloys , lol i couldnt take any pix as the watchman came and atarted asking us questions . !!
Old 27th June 2005, 21:35   #72
BHPian

wow that car looks stunning, congrats Gordon for the pics..wonder how the Murci to bangalore would look like.
Old 27th June 2005, 21:54   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
wow that car looks stunning, congrats Gordon for the pics..wonder how the Murci to bangalore would look like
CK

From what they say the Bangalore one is red too so it might look the same

Dippy
Old 27th June 2005, 23:22   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight
wow that car looks stunning, congrats Gordon for the pics..wonder how the Murci to bangalore would look like.
Thanks. Anyways if the Bangalore Murcielago is not a Barchetta, you won't see it with the top open like this one.

Varun, try getting some pics next time, phone cam will also do.
Old 2nd July 2005, 15:30   #75
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys.. spidermans lambos wheels are at our workshop for some touch up.. and they are huge 335/30 tyres.. looks like F1 wheel rims!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks